What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maine Medical Garden 18kw perpetual

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Hey areo,

you should really give coco a try with your big trees indoors, last round with a big chem sis in a 10 gal smart pot of straight coco I pulled 15 zips and I pulled 18z's of a heavenly in a 10 gal too. This is of course with CO2 in the room, everything looks great man, be good.

do your roots fill out those 45 gallon pots - i was rocking 30s but have moved down to 20s still pulling 1+ per plant
no disrespect but 16 weeks veg is crazy long - im getting similar numbers from girls only vegged for 7 weeks soil
you said no ventilation in your veg room - r u adding co2 cause if not you might benefit from some ventilation just to get fresh air in there
looks great though - i used to live in maine - love that state

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Oh man that spot is looking pretty fucking serious. Happy to see you got that up and going. You going all organic with the outdoor setup, and if so, how you doing it?

Keep it green brother.

aod

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Just moved from Maine last year, brought the MOB with me, there are a few cuts in Maine depending on where you live in the state, but when grown well it is fantastic. She truly is the Mother of Berry, I will get some dry shots up soon if that is cool, no MOBs this round. Got her tested though and she came in at about 16% which is admerable for a pure indica, I can post those results as well if you would like. I moved to another medical state, a reciprocative one. My birth place and family home, more plants allowed to, but same amount of usable product. Brought a few others from the noreast with me to, like the Silver Fox "SSH/AK47 X '91 chem". Which was bred in the lakes region, also the Papaya, which was spread around, and it tested at 20%, I also was able to aquire some more truely old school genetics, other than the mob of course, in the form of what I have lovingly named Musky River, which is a Mexican Haze X Pakistani Hindu Kush. Maine is truely a grower's place and I miss it greatly.

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
all organic

recipe per 200gal

4bricks lamberts
100lbs EWC
12lbs of northcountry grow

then i got an extra pallet of EWC for top dressing that i will mix in with northcountry bloom in july

fuckers are blowing up quick cant wait to see what happens when theres some sun shining!

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
there is a method to my madness so i need all the soil i can get... but i will try a 45gal with straight coco... my wife has 1 45gal chemsis that was vegged 16weeks and shes def going to break the 500 mark. 500gs in a 5x5 area horizontal lighting 1kw is astounding if you ask me. im sure with some more room i could get 2-3lbs per 45gal but im trying to stay within my legal limits i would hate to go over limit and have to turn in extra bud to dispensary..

now back to the real show

these pics got lost in the last page..

34 200gal smartpots. 2 plants under my grow limit just to be safe... you guys see the 1000gal all folded up? man i really want to use her but i just dont have the room in here

OLDproLg

Veteran
Good old Maine...

i use to say"live in vain in the RAIN in Maine"
Thats GREAT man but maybe a greenhouse would help!!
Or is it dry where your at?
VERY pro,bro!

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Hey brother, is there a reason why those big girls are like on the side of the pot? Are you going to be bending them over or something?

Also, so I guess you are just feeding them water for the most part with that mix?

Keep it green.

aod

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
lol the massive ones fell over we have had some serious rain up here the past 2 weeks... no big deal nothing a little trellis and some stakes cant fix!

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
so we just finished up some Casey Jones indoor and id have to say i am very disappointed. She just doesnt do it for me. I dont like the bud structure, i dont like the smell or the taste the only thing shes got going for her is a nice high... but i have a hard time enjoying it when every other aspect is negative. on a more positive note i took down some more chemsis... oooo so NICE!

G

Guest3498

I agree man that casey never did ring my bell, make some bubble or oil with it though, the concentrates that come from it are wicked :yes:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
casey sucks....i remember CJ was always the cheapest prices for indoor, just real subpar....someones gonna neg rep me but seriously its the finest description of a boring polyhybrid that doesnt exhibit any strong traits of its parents....it goes in the same bin as green crack...

im suprised you havent been hitting lb a light religiously....

MR.Montana

Nice, glad to heaar of the MOB....i aquired this strain abround three cycles ago and it just keeps getting better and better.....although ihave only experienced indoor growing with this strain.......but i know it will be a solid breed when put in the ground.....its so thick and short spaced i love it......definately Mother of Berry.....my pheno shows pink and purple calyx's and is so fruitful its unreal.....taste just as good as it smells......this strain is a def. keeper!!!!

MR.Montana

Nice, glad to heaar of the MOB....i aquired this strain abround three cycles ago and it just keeps getting better and better.....although ihave only experienced indoor growing with this strain.......but i know it will be a solid breed when put in the ground.....its so thick and short spaced i love it......definately Mother of Berry.....my pheno shows pink and purple calyx's and is so fruitful its unreal.....taste just as good as it smells......this strain is a def. keeper!!!!

heres some of mine