What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maine Medical Garden 18kw perpetual

69 sister

69 sister

Im still figgerin when to take her (sooner is better!). Crazy Composer runs chem through 80 so I been choppin sours and sisters together around 78.

picture.php

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
hey sticky fingers glad you could join the party! damn 80 days? shit must be couch lock at that point

MainelyOrganics

damn man. needless to say you've got your shit is DIALED. :tipshat:

i checked out your '11 outdoor grow. impressive work. wish i had the land to grow outdoors.....i'm suuuuper jealous!!

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
man i cant tell you guys how much i love vaping fresh bud. it really just taste so amazing nothing like it. got some sour ive had drying for 2-3 days not even close to done and it taste so amazing in the vape... the chemsis is delicious as well.. ill throw some pics up soon chemsis is on the dryrack hoping for 12oz per plant

G

guest121295

Nice dude!! I love fresh bud too, I swear 4 days near a woodstove, just burnable, delicious.I have some nice fresh stuff today as well, it'll be good for dragging myself to an easter egg hunt...:woohoo: The kids in the town are vicious, they need an ambulance for an egg hunt...

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
thats interesting about the fresh bud in vape....i got some fresh cookies gotta give it a try. i swear they start to loose smell and taste after a few months jar'd up..

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
Chemdog tent is ready :biggrin: and sour tent is ready in 4days :dance013:

first tent 1st plant 380 grams. 2nd plant 330 grams. not to bad for 6 week veg.. I think tent #2 and tent #3 will be significantly higher because of extra week of veg.

pics soon

Aeroguerilla

Veteran

been busy setting up the outdoor plot. ill throw up some pics of the chemdog soon. all cut up hopefully we hit 1lb per plant on them. sour tent is ready gotta cut her now.. all my soil is in for outdoor spot 160 bales promix bx and 2 tons of EWC. going to be a fun legal season. time to set the pace for Maine.

northstate

ICMag Donor
Bam! AeroG on the scene! Great to see you rockin' the tents and getting the outside plans in order. You are a unique fixture here and really like seeing the East coast scene take flight...Do work!NS

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Nice plot homey, fuck the DEA this outdoor season. Beautiful dog. HAve had pits since I was a kid, have been thinking I am going to get a Shepard once these doggys have gone to a better place. Do you do any kind of work with the dog at all? Keep it green dude.

aod

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
Nice plot homey, fuck the DEA this outdoor season. Beautiful dog. HAve had pits since I was a kid, have been thinking I am going to get a Shepard once these doggys have gone to a better place. Do you do any kind of work with the dog at all? Keep it green dude.

aod

well i love breeding so much that i begun breeding shepherds about a year ago.. I know how to train but i prefer sending the dog away 1-2 months when he/she is yr old. got a guy who trains them all in german for a fair price.

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Kickass thread as usual Aero. Great choice in dog breeds too. Good luck with your outdoor project this year.

-Funk

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
Tent#2 Complete

Tent#2 Complete

tent #2 - Sour Diesel

here is tent #4 half chemsis half sour

tent# 3 is down and drying 1st plant on that was 310gs. 2nd plant was bigger still drying will see what we get.

now check out tent #8 this shit got 16 weeks veg check out all the tops. this is chemsister

now heres her stock, i have to trim her down under there i know! busy busy

Latest posts

Latest posts