What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maine Medical Garden 18kw perpetual

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Nice, glad to heaar of the MOB....i aquired this strain abround three cycles ago and it just keeps getting better and better.....although ihave only experienced indoor growing with this strain.......but i know it will be a solid breed when put in the ground.....its so thick and short spaced i love it......definately Mother of Berry.....my pheno shows pink and purple calyx's and is so fruitful its unreal.....taste just as good as it smells......this strain is a def. keeper!!!!

heres some of mine[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=38042&pictureid=900758&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=38042&pictureid=900756&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=38042&pictureid=900754&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Yeah brother that looks like her for sure. The longer you run it the more dialed in it gets. She can easily pull 2 elbows off a 600. And you are right, tastes just like it smells.

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
MOB is alright. you wont find her in my garden but to each is own. I got a bubbleberry cut thats been goin solid now for 10years cant wait to try her out!! bubblegum x blueberry.. ill be putting 2 of them into 45s real soon

RoostaPhish

Veteran
MOB is alright. you wont find her in my garden but to each is own. I got a bubbleberry cut thats been goin solid now for 10years cant wait to try her out!! bubblegum x blueberry.. ill be putting 2 of them into 45s real soon

Have you grown her yourself? I know many people who have grown it, but I am yet to find it as good as mine. Veganically grown of course. She is one of many in my garden, I have Chem lines as well, and many other unique strains. But everyone always wants the MOB, the flavor and bud structure are out of this world. And I am no newb, I am the breeder of the infamous Darkstar, which got it's start throughout the country starting in Maine, although it was bred in Michigan. A lot of people love the blue strains, and in my opinion this is the tops. However like I stated before, there are a few cuts being touted as the MOB, got mine by way of one of the old glass blowin families. I have personnally seen and grown 2 different cuttings being called MOB and they were definitely different. :tiphat:

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Oh yeah, and bubbleberry is great. One of the first varieties I started growing indoors. Was an outdoor grower/breeder in the early years. But the b.b. has been payin people' bills round here for a long time. Was just talkin' bout her with my good buddy the other day, and he said he was just thinkin' bout getting the cut back, seems it is still in the family after all these years.

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
Ive never grown the MOB but i have smoked it many times. good smoke, laid back high just never really tickled my fancy... maybe you can show me some that would change my mind...

yea man this bubbleberry is UNREAL smells like a dead skunk crossed with some berries cant wait to get some into flower

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Yeah she is 100% afi for sure, seems like you like the sativas when I look at your lineup. No MOBs up this round, just need to get a decent camera to use to get some dry shots. I would suggest giving her a run, you seem like an excellent grower and I think you would be plesently suprised. And the bubble, can you say spider mite resistant, soldier stature to. I think two of the best qualities, outdoor speaking, that the MOB posseses, is speed and mold resistance. I no the noreast can be a bitch come harvest time. I've even seen some completely dried crops go to shit up at harry's just because of the moisture and rain.

manic in maine

I will def be back at it come spring. Got a nice 50'x50' locked enclosed area that will be doing at least 25 200gal smartpots in. Again i will be staying way under my plant count this year i don't want any hassles. Ill be sticking with just LVPK outside and if i can source my original ak47 cut then ill run her again to. I hooked 20 people up with the ak an not one of these people has the fuckin thing ridiculous!! probably the most important strain to hold onto and nobody kept her around.. im keeping my fingers crossed
im sorry bout the cut i had man i mislabeled her i know its stupid but pretty sure its happened to all of us. i now attach labels to the main stalk no more dropped labels from this cat. i do have your chem sour tough :laughing:, ill bring it next time i see ya if u still need her.

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
outdoor is gettin BIG

outdoor is gettin BIG

:woohoo:

here are my closest neighbors...

and then i go down to Lubec at the end of the day and watch the seals feed

Maine is where its at.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Hey! look who's back. Gardens looking HUGE! I usually only see osprey on top of transmission line poles. Hows it growin, dude?
cheers