What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maine Medical Garden 18kw perpetual

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
Ive been wanting to share this grow with the community for a good amount of time now. I have officially maxed my license out with 6 patients including myself allowing for a total for 36plants for me to grow. Also just signed 2 up with my wife. Once the paperwork goes through we will be good for 48. goal is 72. Anyways right now we are both still waiting for paperwork to process with patients and can only grow 30:mad:...I will be keeping it way under the limit due to space and legal concerns so im only going to be running 16 plants in flower but this is perpetually. Goal is to harvest 1 tent every 7-10 days. Eventually we will expand to 26kw in flower 26plants still under legal limit.

Veg room is 25x25. Im growing In secret jardin 5x10 tents. 1kw MH per 5x10tent. 8 45gal smartpots per tent. After 8-10week veg I begin taking 2 plants every 7 days from veg room to flower room which is 40x20 in there i have 7 5x10 tents 2kw per tent 2 45gal smartpots per tent. Im running mostly magnum hoods with magnetic ballasts that are wired into 50amp timer boxes running on 240v. I have 4 50amp timer boxes in the flower room so when i transplant from veg tent to flower tent i can continue to run in 18/6 until my trellis screens are filled enough for me to flip to 12/12.

Soil mix is promix bx, perlite, espoma garden tone, flower tone, assorted guanos and about 20-30lbs of EWC per pot. For feeding i bubble teas with my 50gal drum and tea brewer. i mix in EWC, guano and fish emulision bubble for 12hours and feed. I also constucted 2x6 30''x30'' boxes around the smartpot with pond lining in them so i can flood the root zone allowing for the plants to have max water/nutes. each 45 gal is getting hit with a 5gal bucket of tea and then i top them off with water. Id say im watering about 20-25gals per plant every 5-7days.

Ventilation - I have 1 6inch blower connected to a T pulling the heat from 2 tents creating negative pressure. this keeps hoods cool to touch and allows nice circulation of air from all the vents... this way i need no fans in tents. I have 2 6 inch blowers cooling 4 tents. and 1 8in cooling the other 3. I also have a 15,000btu ac that i will be putting in the wall as the temps get warmer out but right now we are fine.

I chose to do a perpetual grow because of legal limits. Authority is pretty hardcore around here and you cant really fuck up with plant counts and overage unless you wana lose your license and go back underground... so i chose to go perpetual 1 tent per week. I never will harvest over my limits when only pulling down 2 plants every 10 days.

Strains -

Flower tent #1 Chemsis x2 @ day 30 12/12
#2 ECSD x2 @ day 23
#3 ChemD x2 @ day 16
#4 ECSD x2 @ day 9
#5 ChemD x2 (still in veg waiting for 50 amp timer boxes 2x this is fuckin up my cycle right now)
#6 ECSD and Chemsis still in veg
#7 Casey Jones joe shmoe cut x2 still in veg

Other flower room (Will eventually have 12-13 tents for flower)
#8 Chemsis x2 Still in veg
#9 Empty
#10 Empty
#11 Empty
#12 Empty

Time for some pics.

CHEMSIS at day 30 12/12

ECSD day 23 12/12

I will take some better pictures soon. Feels good to have a grow up on the boards again! Enjoy!

whatthe215

Veteran
Looks great, it's nice to hear about a medical grow in Maine!

Are different patients given different plant limits?

What type(s) of training are you using? After seeing a video yesterday of someones grow that is just massive SCROGd out plants, I'm surprised you're not doing the same to reduce plant count.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
First class all the Way!!! I went legal and perpetual last year.Remember that any problems are also perpetual..the borg,PM,etc..your seperate tent plan should be real helpful with any drastic measures you have to take...welcome into the lite!! it's kinda grey around here.
good luck brudda
former guerilla

O

OrganicOzarks

Maybe think about wearing a hat so that the flash doesn't glare off of your head.:)

I have followed you since before you were legal, and your legal shit is looking much better than your illegal shit. Your grows are always awesome. I really wish you would stop doing things so small, and put on your big boy pants. :) Have you ever done any small grows? I have yet to see one. Go big or don't go at all.

Oh to be legal........ Must be nice. :)

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
I will be transplanting my next round into veg today. 16 45 gal smartpots to fill... for next round i got more ECSD, Chemsis, ChemD, LVPK, SFV OG Kush, Mango Haze, SSSDH and CJ joe shmoe cut.

cant wait to see how the SFV OG comes out!

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Nice set-up, Aero. The OG is killer man, you'll like it a lot. It's a bitch to root but that's about the only knock on it. The smoke is top notch, I might even say better than ECSD but when ya got both who cares? :D

Nader

Veteran
That is top-shelf right there.

Absolutely wonderful work -- thank you for sharing this with us :)

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
nice shit man...rockin those tents. i wanna see some dried nug shots of the mango haze...probably the strain im most interested in.

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
So i tweaked my super soil mix a little bit. Im going to let the 45gals sit for a few days before i transplant incase of burn.

per 45gal smartpot i added approximately 3/4 bale of promix bx. 30lbs of EWC, 3lbs of Espoma garden tone, 1/2 teaspoon of humic acid, 1/2 cup Jamaican guano 1/2 cup indonesian guano 2-3 tablespoons Epson salt, 1/2 cup of blood meal and a good amount of perlite.

The first 20lbs of EWC 1/2 bag of promix and all other ingredients get added to lower part of 45gal then i top of the smartpot with a base mix of the remaining 10lbs of EWC and soil. Once the roots get developed all they gotta do is reach down for what they need.

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Very cool new grow you've got going. Your new soil mix sounds great and I bet these plants will do very well in it.

-Funk

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Hey aero. Ive checked out your threads before and am happy to watch along with this one! Looks like Ive got some good company here. Is this the end of your outdoor work or are you going back out in the spring? Keep it up! cheers