Some early flower set pron
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

:canabis:

Last edited:
I

Ignignokt

Yeah, the Nikons in the 9000 series all do really nice macro stuff and are often available very inexpensively.

What year are they?

I have a Canon ixus from 2011 that i'm happy with for basic pictures, it had the highest reviews for a cheap P&S from some magazines back then, but it's almost time to upgrade.

Chappi

The older sony cybersgots with the carl zeiss lenses are amazing at closeups in macro mode and fairly cheap now.

PDX Dopesmoker

What year are they?

I have a Canon ixus from 2011 that i'm happy with for basic pictures, it had the highest reviews for a cheap P&S from some magazines back then, but it's almost time to upgrade.

Thats amazing, the lens travel motors in the pocket size point & shoot cameras that I've used are always the first part of the camera to give out for me, I never had one last as long as two years. That was never a problem before because Nikon would have new models every year and I could always upgrade to a cheap lesser model pretty easily, so I didn't mind treating them like disposable cameras. Recently the smartphone craze has destroyed the market for pocket sized cameras and its been 2 and a half years since Nikon's most recent iteration of the 9000 series, the 9900. I got a 9900 a couple weeks ago and it's a big improvement in many ways over the 9500, but the 9500 was a little bit better in macro mode. I was always getting resin spots on my lens with the 9500, it could focus just a few millimeters in front of the primary lens, the 9900 is more like a full centimeter.

Chappi

Nice, those pistils look horny as hell.
Here is the top of one of my early flowering outdoor types at about 8 weeks and a few days of flowering
View Image

Damn thats sexy, what’s not sexy is all those damn micro fibers polluting grows all over the world. Don’t buy micro fiber anything people!

PDX Dopesmoker

When I saw the top two pictures I thought that was some kind of super pistils and freshly separated ice water hash together and I couldn't figure out why one would combine the two. Took me a couple minutes to realize what I was looking at, thats one of the fun things about macro stuff, how weird it all looks when you get close enough.

PDX Dopesmoker

Damn thats sexy, what’s not sexy is all those damn micro fibers polluting grows all over the world. Don’t buy micro fiber anything people!

I was wondering what that was, thanks for filling me in. I thought maybe a bird has lost a pubic hair or something.

Nico Farmer

Authentic Strains Farm
When I saw the top two pictures I thought that was some kind of super pistils and freshly separated ice water hash together and I couldn't figure out why one would combine the two. Took me a couple minutes to realize what I was looking at, thats one of the fun things about macro stuff, how weird it all looks when you get close enough.

:biggrin:

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts