What's new

Diary {{{MAC#1}}} Capulator Clone

bimblebrains_1

Hi flower power,awesome thread and wow have you done her justice,thanks for sharing....
i got passed a cut and have it on good authority she's the real deal,just wanted your opinion..sure does look like the same plant you are running on here to me....only throwing the 3 fingers as came to me rather root bound but she's picking up now and starting to put out 5's ......what you think? cheers bimble

20230115_200928.jpg
20230115_200949.jpg

kro-magnon

Veteran
I have to update my genetics references but being in in a country who still criminalise growing and smoking cannabis it's not easy to know what's the new flavors. I have not yet smoked anything with GSC and all other "dessert strains".
I have some Terple from In House Genetics growing right now so in a few weeks I'll be able to smoke something trending right now in the legal countries. I hope to get something as good as your Platinum Kush Breath was looking @flower~power .
This MAC1 is looking fantastic, as always you did a great job with her.

Last edited:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have to update my genetics references but being in in a country who still criminalise growing and smoking cannabis it's not easy to know what's the new flavors. I have not yet smoked anything with GSC and all other "dessert strains", I ha
you know it’s kind of funny ,but I’d have to say if there ever was a strain to put on that categorized list >>> this is it Definitely lives up to the hype,But not the easiest plant to grow there’s definitely some things need to get dialed in when you grow her

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You mean the MAC1 is really all she pretends to be?
I think all very good strain are a bit hard to master that's why there is so much bad batch of famous names, some grower don't take the time to learn how to correctly grow each genetic.
I’m going to start taking these today in earnest ,looking back in the thread I believe it was between the second and third week of November when I started flowering these out so they really are on track & mature and now I’m at about the 10 week mark or less they don’t need to go any further they are fat

kro-magnon

Veteran
@flower~power It looks like you grow them to their full potentiel, of course a picture is not enough to judge the quality of the buds but you have enough experience and a set-up good enough to make those buds close to perfect.
What kind of smell and taste you get from this cut? Do you know if there is trusty breeders working with this clone so I can try this genetics.
I have some Platinum x Terple from In House Genetics who will soon be swith to flower, they are the most indica leaning plants I've grown in a very long time.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@flower~power It looks like you grow them to their full potentiel, of course a picture is not enough to judge the quality of the buds but you have enough experience and a set-up good enough to make those buds close to perfect.
What kind of smell and taste you get from this cut? Do you know if there is trusty breeders working with this clone so I can try this genetics.
I have some Platinum x Terple from In House Genetics who will soon be swith to flower, they
From what I understand most of the cross’s tried to make with Mac do not work out (and I tried a couple and they did not work out for me ) so you need to try to get your hands on the original clone…I know that is a tall order if you were my neighbor you could have it for free >>> it was given to me for free

kro-magnon

Veteran
Thanks for the info because I was starting to consider buying some seeds from Elev8 who used the MAC1 clone but if it doesn't breed well I won't waste money on pricey seeds.
I live in France so I don't have access and can't order cuts from the USA, the legal shop won't ship to my country. And I'm not very comfortable with shipping a clone from across an ocean knowing how badly the packages are treated by postal services around the world.
I'd like to be your neighbor because it means I could grow legally, I'm afraid this won't happen before a very long time in my country.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
I’m considering buying a few of these fancy dispensary clones for shits and giggles outdoors this year. Looking for a solid hazey or old school sativa male to knock them up. Mac1 is definitely catching my attention based on what your doing here FP.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m considering buying a few of these fancy dispensary clones for shits and giggles outdoors this year. Looking for a solid hazey or old school sativa male to knock them up. Mac1 is definitely catching my attention based on what your doing here FP.
Mac is the opposite of Haze :redface: I like them both of course

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
you know it’s kind of funny ,but I’d have to say if there ever was a strain to put on that categorized list >>> this is it Definitely lives up to the hype,But not the easiest plant to grow there’s definitely some things need to get dialed in when you grow her
Would you mind saying what you would do different.

Last edited:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Would you mind saying what you would do different.
She’s just a high maintenance plant requires a lot of veg time a lot of early pruning there’s a lot of crazy growth nodes on this plant have to be continuously removed and then you have to shap her properly veg keep it healthy and then continually de-leaf throughout the life cycle but you have to be diligent because she can also react poorly and micro nug…She likes medium heavy feed and she likes Cal mag

NEED 4 SEED

Thanks for the info because I was starting to consider buying some seeds from Elev8 who used the MAC1 clone but if it doesn't breed well I won't waste money on pricey seeds.
I live in France so I don't have access and can't order cuts from the USA, the legal shop won't ship to my country. And I'm not very comfortable with shipping a clone from across an ocean knowing how badly the packages are treated by postal services around the world.
I'd like to be your neighbor because it means I could grow legally, I'm afraid this won't happen before a very long time in my country.
If you're from France you could try to locate some clones in Austria. Some shops seem to have clones of the MAC. I am not sure how legit they are but a few shops have it on their menu. You need to go their in person cause they don't send outside the country. And if I was you I would do a bigger trip to collect from different shops as I had mixed experiences with them. I wanted the Core Cut and the nearest shop Dr. GREEN sold me wrong cuts. I had to go to Vienna visiting Flowery Field to get the real one. I don't know about pests circulating but there are some rumours about some shops. Flowery Field seem to have a better reputation as they are into tissue culture and cleaning clones from pests this way.