What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary {{{MAC#1}}} Capulator Clone

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
5BFB1275-FB3B-4879-9CC2-19A67CF23712.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
agreed, beautiful flower and the skill to let it do it's thing...are seeds available for this strain perhaps...
Hey boo 👋 look up this guy “Capulator “ >>> you should be able to find something close in seed formats…
“Capulator, a renowned cannabis breeder, has been a significant figure in the cannabis industry since he began breeding in 1996. Known for producing some of the most potent and frosty strains available, Capulator has gained international acclaim for his exceptional cannabis genetics. His expertise and passion for breeding have placed him at the forefront of the cannabis world, particularly through the creation of the legendary MAC 1 strain, also known as Miracle Alien Cookies 1.
The MAC 1 strain, a masterpiece of Capulator's breeding skills, is a polyhybrid combining Alien Cookies, Starfighter, and Colombian. It's celebrated for its high THC levels, reaching up to 30%, and its unique terpene profile that offers a captivating aroma. This strain exemplifies an uplifting, euphoric high coupled with deep relaxation. Its popularity is evident among dispensaries, cultivators, and enthusiasts alike, making it a staple in the cannabis community. Many breeders have used MAC 1 to create a variety of powerful crosses, expanding its influence in modern cannabis strains.”

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Thanks flower power, I had the opportunity to try a few buds a couple of weeks ago and that’s why I’m looking around for that particular strain. I remember capitulator from back on a forum about 10 years ago when he was kicking it pretty hard but I don’t believe he had anything like the Mac one that is currently out there… I have a fairly deep and extensive collection of beans, but I would like to put that one in my tent… Props to you for growing out the flower as well as you did…🙏