What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MAC 1 (Caps Cut)

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
indoor/outdoor, she purples.

picture.php

picture.php

Crazy Chester

indoor/outdoor, she purples.

View Image

View Image

Not always for me, Chunkypigs. First time I grew her to maturity (outdoors) there was no hint of purple:

picture.php

But the second time I harvested her (indoor run) she was showing the purpling, especially around the leaf edges:

picture.php

Very strange. It must have been some peculiarity of the outdoor grow that made her not get even a hint of purple.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Not always for me, Chunkypigs. First time I grew her to maturity (outdoors) there was no hint of purple:

View Image

But the second time I harvested her (indoor run) she was showing the purpling, especially around the leaf edges:

View Image

Very strange. It must have been some peculiarity of the outdoor grow that made her not get even a hint of purple.

I think you got a different cultivar from the Mac1 clone from the look of your pics, no ooffence, just looks different to me, more than the color IMO.

seems like if you are west coast it would be real but I've bought fake genetics from harbourside too back in the day so who knows.

there are Mac seed pops trying to pass as Caps cut but they are not the same.

all my ICmag peeps here in the east got our Mac1 from the same member, and many thanks I owe to this generous fellow, he's put lots of clean, healthy, legit clones in my and many other gardens...:bow: :tiphat:

this is still my favorite cookie and I smoke the shit out of it Bro.

Crazy Chester

I think you got a different cultivar from the Mac1 clone from the look of your pics, no ooffence, just looks different to me, more than the color IMO.

seems like if you are west coast it would be real but I've bought fake genetics from harbourside too back in the day so who knows.

there are Mac seed pops trying to pass as Caps cut but they are not the same.

all my ICmag peeps here in the east got our Mac1 from the same member, and many thanks I owe to this generous fellow, he's put lots of clean, healthy, legit clones in my and many other gardens...:bow: :tiphat:

this is still my favorite cookie and I smoke the shit out of it Bro.

I think I'll PM Jaws a pic and ask him what it is.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Lol funny thing about that chunky, this ones all for me. I haven't showed my people this. I'd lose friends because I don't like to share lol. I may run this more than I ran the forum.

Crazy Chester

Cap said once he was in the system, he was gonna check and see if anyone was selling clones of mac1 where he would have his lawyer send a cease and desist letter. So even if you have mac1 in the legal market, it can't be sold as that. it has to be renamed.
That may be why Auntie Jane's Nursery is only taking donations to charity for MAC 1.

thailer

i don't think cap can do anything even if they are selling mac1 as long as they don't call it mac 1.

its like when Original Glue (literally didn't type this and edited to go back to saying g o r i l l a which just goes to prove my point... icmag won't even let you type the word out) and girls scout cookies had to change the name. darkheart just can't call it mac1. then its fine because all he paid for was the word "mac1".