What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MAC 1 (Caps Cut)

I jarred up a trial plant of this. I got the clone via pink box so I presume it’s on the level. Purpled up nice in flower and just like all day she is a super slow veg and I ran her 77 days. Whole grow was a little on the cool side all grow and I should have let it veg longer but it’s really nice smoke and wife’s new favorite. Not a big yielder but that may have had something to do with grow on cool side. Getting ready to take cuts for another run soon. One thing I noticed for me was buzz was not as long lasting as some but a sample I gave out was really well liked as well.

Akss

Hmm been wanting to try this one looks like dispensary down towards the cape thats not to far away has the sira naturals one... But is it legit? I mean i see some purple in doobers sample but damn thats a pretty tight shave on them buds...

fuck how it yields AND looks, this strain has maybe the best flavor, nose and high ever.

the look on these faced fukkers the 1st time they smoke it says it all.

I'm over here sniffing the empty Mac jar like it was Cher's wrinkled old snatch!

46B0ABB100000578-5118651-image-m-113_1511709117946.jpg

That is one nasty ugly body and soul piece of shit.

Last edited:
I am in week 3-4 veg again for another few plants and even the keeper bonsai moms all look very unique in the shape during growth, particularly veg. This time going to grow it at a more moderate 75-80 degree range unlike last time I grew it at a low 70's max and down into the mid 60s during lights out. I dont know if anyone else feels similarly about the way this plant has a very unique shape. As I mentioned I got the cut via PinkBox and from reports from others at other sites it is the legit cut. Seems like the legit cut is easily available everywhere and fakes are not as widely passed off as real since its easy to source the real one. This time Im going to let her veg longer than last time, last grow was multi strain grow featuring a strain I got that I was really after and turned out to be a disappointment. This grow is all about the MAC1.

growlegal

Veteran
"
Originally posted by Chunkypigs View Post
fuck how it yields AND looks, this strain has maybe the best flavor, nose and high ever.

the look on these faced fukkers the 1st time they smoke it says it all.

I'm over here sniffing the empty Mac jar like it was Cher's wrinkled old snatch!"

I have a cut on the go first run
Does this mean I should bin it?😙

Azaghal

Veteran
Hello,

if somebody is interested, Helvetic Seeds do sell their own feminized ( so suspect a S1) version of MAC1.
Text is taken from Seed finder :

" MAC1 by the Helvetic Seedbank is a great cannabis strain that originated in the States - MAC1 (or Miracle Alien Cookies) is a clone-only strain that the breeder stabilized and feminized. It smells wonderfully of sour fuel and a bit of Skunk, a scent that the real cannabisseur loves above all. MAC1 is a cross between the Alien Cookies F2 and a Colombian Starfighter that is breaking more and more records in North America! "

Saw it, just wanted to mention it.

Cheers

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
So much frost! I am surprised that big fan leaf only had 5 fingers. Please lemme know if the flowers have a "creamy" taste when you get it cured.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello,

if somebody is interested, Helvetic Seeds do sell their own feminized ( so suspect a S1) version of MAC1.
Text is taken from Seed finder :

" MAC1 by the Helvetic Seedbank is a great cannabis strain that originated in the States - MAC1 (or Miracle Alien Cookies) is a clone-only strain that the breeder stabilized and feminized. It smells wonderfully of sour fuel and a bit of Skunk, a scent that the real cannabisseur loves above all. MAC1 is a cross between the Alien Cookies F2 and a Colombian Starfighter that is breaking more and more records in North America! "

Saw it, just wanted to mention it.

Cheers

Or just buy seeds From Cap :D.

Latest posts

Latest posts