What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MAC 1 (Caps Cut)

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just took some down muhself, here she crushed it at 66 days in DWC, they got a 3 week flush :tiphat:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Crazy Chester

At those temps especially you really outta be seeing a lot of color. Shes showing colors by week 6 around 75 degrees for me. At 11 weeks in those temps that girl outta be black by now. I suspect that aint her my friend, unless theres something i dont know. Structurally it actually looks just like her though. Super weird. Regardless it looks like some fire.

As you know, I got my clone from Harborside, at it's then newly opened San Jose location. I ordered it through Harborside's online system, which showed the familiar Purple City Genetics thumbnail on the order link. Due to PCG's link to Capulator (with Harborside also carrying Cap's "Capstone" cut), I figured back in May, that the MAC1 I got would be the same as the MAC1 you, star crash and Vanilla Sky have. They're identical in every respect - except, the obvious purpling. To complicate matters, months after I got my purported Purple City Genetics cut, Dark Heart Nursery started offering "MAC1", which I have no idea about, and may represent a third MAC1 cut. Then there's the result of Capulator's "MAC" seeds - maybe that's what I have. I don't know, because Capulator didn't give me my cut and I don't know how to get him to confirm what is what - although I'm sure he could just by the photos. I similarly lack a way to get Purple City Genetics's view on it. Until I do, I'm going to refer to my cut as "MAC" and assume it is a seed plant from Capulator's MAC seeds.

Last edited:

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
As you know, I got my clone from Harborside, at it's then newly opened San Jose location. I ordered it through Harborside's online system, which showed the familiar Purple City Genetics thumbnail on the order link. Due to PCG's link to Capulator (with Harborside also carrying Cap's "Capstone" cut), I figured back in May, that the MAC1 I got would be the same as the MAC1 you, star crash and Vanilla Sky have. They're identical in every respect - except, the obvious purpling. To complicate matters, months after I got my purported Purple City Genetics cut, Dark Heart Nursery started offering "MAC1", which I have no idea about, and may represent a third MAC1 cut. Then there's the result of Capulator's "MAC" seeds - maybe that's what I have. I don't know, because Capulator didn't give me my cut and I don't know how to get him to confirm what is what - although I'm sure he could just by the photos. I similarly lack a way to get Purple City Genetics's view on it. Until I do, I'm going to refer to my cut as "MAC" and assume it is a seed plant from Capulator's MAC seeds.

Structurally yours looked damn near identical. Have you run your cut indoors? Avoid Dark Heart like the plague. They have passed out more virally infected clones than they can count. Many have cut ties w them. Dont be duped by their “we have identified the hop latent viroid” bullshit and their test. Its basically a he who smelt it dealt it situation. If you got your cut from Purp City thats a way better source regardless of what you actually have. I wouldnt trip too much, looks like you have a gem regardless!

Crazy Chester

Structurally yours looked damn near identical.

Yup.

Have you run your cut indoors?

I'm in early flower with her now indoors for the first time.

Avoid Dark Heart like the plague. They have passed out more virally infected clones than they can count. Many have cut ties w them. Dont be duped by their “we have identified the hop latent viroid” bullshit and their test. Its basically a he who smelt it dealt it situation.

Yeah, I've heard that. I dealt with them in the past and got what I bargained for. But, I haven't gotten any clones from them since the whole viroid thing. Thanks for the caution.

If you got your cut from Purp City thats a way better source regardless of what you actually have.

I didn't get it from PCG - I got it through Harborside dispensary, whose website had labeled it as being from PCG. But, I'm sure they'd be able to tell if its from them by looking at it.

I wouldnt trip too much, looks like you have a gem regardless!

This is true. I'm loving it for sure and will try to keep a mother for the foreseeable future!

Crazy Chester

I just flipped a plant of this. I got the clone from pink box.

It will especially be interesting to see this one, because it may turn out to be the same as the clone I have since I see pink box is also offering Capulator's Super Lemon SMAC, which Harborside was offering at the same time I opted for the MAC1 instead - at the time, both were listed as being from Purple City Genetics.

Latest posts

Latest posts