What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

M.O.B (Mother Of Berry)

jagdog3

I started 10 th seeds mob outdoors in cups around mid to late april,all are in ground by late may..most are 3-4 ft tall and very stout,stocky plants..every plant is pretty much identical.

jagdog3

None of my mob have started flowering yet a few pistils like highsteppa said..highsteppa are your mob the th seeds mob?

highsteppa

Veteran
I'm growing a few of the mob cuts that are around here. The original and another which seems like a sister seedling. Def very close; ones more cherry, the other is more blueberry candy.

Squirreldapearl

Jus lil ole me

Jus lil ole me

Hello everyone..i have a that will be mob to harvest
in a couple of days..what i can say about my mob is smells reeeal sweet..like cheeries..the nugs are compact small and dense..very dense..it stays short..shortest plant out of 7 strains..around 2.5 to three feet in a 5 gallon grow bag..grows very bushy in veg..takes a wee bit time to flower but when it does it finish it 8 weeks flat..the colors are light green hues of purple and bright orange pink and even a few red hairs..no lie..like i said smells reaal sweet not like cannabis at all..i havent taste it uet but it looks real good..i will try to post a pic when my lights come on..just my 2 pennies..

KONY

Veteran
The 3 we put outside are definitely flowering now. Looks like they have been for about a week. Tons of white hairs. Only strain in the garden that is doing that. I can see how it is done completely by oct 1, maybe even last week of september.

highsteppa

Veteran
Here a 20 gallon MOB I transplanted and put out at a little under 16 hrs. Best veg I've gotten though a little hungry.

Attachments

• IMG_0135.JPG
    IMG_0135.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 15

highsteppa

Veteran
That's the big leaf cherry one, or what I know as the original. On the bottom left you can see a fat leaf blade to get an idea of how huge the leaves can get.

KONY

Veteran
Yg191ob.jpg

ZhjwwV9.jpg

Thinkin she is about 5-6 weeks old now, judging from my post on 7/17. I will get in there today or tomorrow and trim out some of the excess leaf that is blocking airflow.

jagdog3

My mob from th seeds looks nothing like yours kony..I have a some pics to post but having hard time posting pics from my phone..