What's new

Lumpy's Flowers - GS Cookies, Cherry Pie, OG & More!

hammalamma

Veteran
Smoketrees got it right....anyone who has purchased bay 11 seeds can see the pack says green crack x og. The award winning cut of bay 11 definitely grows very similar to green crack (aka cush).

As far as more people running it pnw...it's because the clone has not technically been released to the public. I think a lot of people would run it if the cut was available! However there are seeds available from patient to patient in san Jose and Grandaddy pure collective in Richmond.

P2p san Jose is open and operating right now and has been for a while. GDP collective in Richmond is having a grand reopening tomorrow fully permitted. Congratulations ken! It was a lot of bullshit but you finally got it done!

Anyways, if you like ken or the GDP crew go show your support and sign back up at GDP Richmond tomorrow! They will be in the same spot they always were.

Thanks buddy! That should help me find a mother. I have 1 out of 9 that looks way different with skinny leaves, I hope its a girl!

L

LumpStatus

Goodbye cookies thread....was fun while it lasted. I guess the haters finally got what they wanted...

purp&kush

Smoketrees got it right....anyone who has purchased bay 11 seeds can see the pack says green crack x og. The award winning cut of bay 11 definitely grows very similar to green crack (aka cush).

As far as more people running it pnw...it's because the clone has not technically been released to the public. I think a lot of people would run it if the cut was available! However there are seeds available from patient to patient in san Jose and Grandaddy purp collective in Richmond.

P2p san Jose is open and operating right now and has been for a while. GDP collective in Richmond is having a grand reopening tomorrow fully permitted. Congratulations ken! It was a lot of bullshit but you finally got it done
Anyways, if you like ken or the GDP crew go show your support and sign back up at GDP Richmond tomorrow! They will be in the same spot they always were.!

good news thanks!

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Bummer on the gsc thread.

Garrden is lookin good Lump.. I am runnin Bay11 right now that I was lucky enough to be gifted. Good to hear its similar to cush.

Last edited:
Great pics Lumpy any shots of under the leafs??? Does the real cut have purple to red viens on the clones under the leafs?? thanks for info

L

LumpStatus

Yes they are a red/purple/pink veins...I'll try to get some pics of it.

Not sure how much bay11 seeds are...but you can call p2p. They are listed on yelp I think...

MildeStoner

Veteran
Cherry pie looks amazing, can see the durban in there! Everything else looks equally dankalicious, well.done :huggg:

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
rip gsc thread who knows that zombi of a thread beeen dead so many times i wont be surprised to see it come back from the dead again...hope it does shit is realtiy tv online lol...killer pic lump as usual.... gotta spread rep...

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
i dont really understand the point of closing it.. They should just cleanup the bullshit, and give warning to the instigators.

how far along are those pics lump?

Endur

Veteran
Nice Thread Lump....

Superb Picks.

Quick ?,
Does the Cherry Pie Throw nanners on the lower branches?
Peace
Endur

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
I know the Bay11, GDP, and Ken's Kush are being sold. The GDP can be found online, but the Bay11 and Ken's Kush are ons I think are only availible locally or through a rep. They are out there but ya gotta hunt em down. It wont be too much longer and I am sure the Bay11 and Ken's Kush will also be sold at multiple banks.