What's new

Lumpy's Flowers - GS Cookies, Cherry Pie, OG & More!

L

LumpStatus

Thanks hammalamma...yes you can use flash in macro mode! Another thing you can do is leave the flash on the whole time you take pics which I find really helpful in a dark room... so it's a flashlight and a flash and works really well. Oh and it has ics yes....

Thanks got dank...

And thanks smoketrees...I can agree that the cherry pie smell is incredible. My favorite thing to smell in the room by far!

Anyways...more pics. Here is some gsc at around 54 days.

G

Guest 88950

its been said 1000 x and it will be said 1000 more.............your girls always look stellar.

in a pic a few pgs back i love the contrast of the dark leaves and background with the glistening white resin.........couldnt give ya rep anymore.

cant wait to see that bay 11 rockin

250wscrogger

Dialed!
I can't wait till my GSC moms are big enough to take a bunch of cuts! I've never smoked it but I'm sure it will be amazing....

How long do you usually flower them for?
I was planning on taking them at 63-65 days... or does it get even better if it goes 70?

EvilCartman

Magnificent! Thanks for sharing.

Killer photos of some KILLER smoke! Hats-off to you Lump, really lookin' forward to seein' that Larry OG. :woohoo:

LOL, my mind boggles thinkin' that you shoot these with a phone! :biggrin:

L

LumpStatus

Dialed!
How long do you usually flower them for?
I was planning on taking them at 63-65 days... or does it get even better if it goes 70?

You will be happy with your results anywhere between 55 and 65 days...maybe even a few more days. But if I were to pick a smaller window I say you nailed it. 63-65 days is perfect. I got some at day 59 and they will come down as soon as the tupur dries out a bit more.

The longer you go the more potent to some extent....also I'm finding the longer I go the more intense the smell gets. The longer you go the more purple/black colors show up, also cooling the room to 70 degrees or a bit lower the last 4-5 days will really darken things up if color is important to you.

Good luck. Looking forward to seeing more people work with it on ic.

Mia

I like the canopy shots the best, I've been desensitized to all the close up crazy frosty shots. :)
Looking good as usual. Keep it moving!

GOT DANK

Veteran
Grand Daddy Purp creator Ken Estes introduces his new break out Sativa strain "Bay 11" and captures top honours at the 2011 High Times Cannabis Cup Awards!

This is truly an amazing Sativa strain of medical marijuana that because of it’s ability to cut through to what ails you, is quickly becoming a collective favourite among patients. It is a full-bodied in odour, flavour and effect.

Thick and sticky this colourful strain provides a unique richness of experience that is missing in so many other medical strains. Its thick and dense buds grow in perfect formation and are, simply put, wonderful to look at! Every nugget is made up of two beautiful shades of pale green splattered with golden rod spots and covered in crystals. Each and every one packs a giant amount of milky to amber trichomes that are soaking into every nook and cranny.

There’s very little leaf on each bud and its thick coating of resin, makes this a true connoisseur’s delight. This superior strain is a great daytime medicine with a slightly sweet distinct recognisable odour, and an extremely smooth clean taste. Its fruity flavour plant has a high pistil-to-leaf ratio that makes smoking it a treat as well as a true validation to the strength and beauty of this variety.

Our Grand Daddy Bay 11′s medicinal properties include helping with sleeping disorders and pain-relieving attributes. It is also proven effective in treating of appetite, and is ranked as one of the hottest new medical strains to acquire.

Indoor Specifications
Height: 3-4' (90-120cm)
Flowering: 9-10 weeks from start to finish
Yield: 2-2.5lbs (900-1100g) per light

Outdoor Specifications
Height: 7-10' (2-3m)
Flowering: 10 weeks
Plant: June 1st
Finish: End of October
Yield: 3-5lbs (1.3-2.3kg) per plant

L

LumpStatus

Smoketrees got it right....anyone who has purchased bay 11 seeds can see the pack says green crack x og. The award winning cut of bay 11 definitely grows very similar to green crack (aka cush).

As far as more people running it pnw...it's because the clone has not technically been released to the public. I think a lot of people would run it if the cut was available! However there are seeds available from patient to patient in san Jose and Grandaddy purp collective in Richmond.

P2p san Jose is open and operating right now and has been for a while. GDP collective in Richmond is having a grand reopening tomorrow fully permitted. Congratulations ken! It was a lot of bullshit but you finally got it done!

Anyways, if you like ken or the GDP crew go show your support and sign back up at GDP Richmond tomorrow! They will be in the same spot they always were.