What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lumpy's Flowers - GS Cookies, Cherry Pie, OG & More!

L

LumpStatus

Thanks! More to come....I've got Larry Og and bay 11 going along with the cookies and cp....so I'll have some diversity soon! Not much to look at yet.

gtgio

Hey dude what sort of phone do you use? That focus distance is CRAZY for a phone. Those pics are great. Bud looks dank, enjoy. That's one of the fattest GSC tops I've seen on here.

picture.php

L

LumpStatus

Thanks gtgio...it's the Samsung galaxy s3. Best phone cam I've seen so far...and it has a macro mode!

L

LumpStatus

Some various pics for fun....

Larry og I'm smoking on right now.

Some cherry pie shots. Around day 50 or so.

hammalamma

Veteran
Hella random, Lump, can you use your flash while in macro? My Droid razr wont let me. Does your phone have the ice cream sandwich os? Your shit looks incredible by the way!

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
God I wish those pictures were scratch and sniff. Cherry pie is the yummiest smelling strain I've encountered