What's new

Lumpy's Flowers - GS Cookies, Cherry Pie, OG & More!

L

LumpStatus

Oohh look at you! CP eerll sounds delicious. My favorite is sweet tooth.;)
Be careful with sulfur, a lot of people don't realize it's bad for any exposed electronics.
Hit u up soon!

Good point. Any exposed copper will have a reaction to sulfur usually turning it black. This can eventually cause damage but I've not yet had any issues. No a.c. lines leaking and nothing electrical shorting out :)

PNW_grown

Veteran
Rofl....he's not ken. I can 100% confirm that. I have met ken and pnw in person.
You sure? Haha, I'm Kens doppelganger!!!
I know it got answered, but yes, it's App x OG...

Ayo Lumpy what do you do about PM with the cookies, it's engrained in her and a magnet to spores, just wondering how you deal with it? Prophylactically I'm guessing; with eagle maybe, burn sulfur, what's your method?
Hey guys, just wanted to give you a little info on a method used by the REV from skunk mag.
You mix 2tbls of REGULAR, NON SCENTED bleach per gal of water. Take fresh cuts with no roots... He places cuts in the bag w/ a little bleach/h20 solution and gently agitate the cuts in the bag, then let em sit for 20-25 min. Then, remove the cuts, rinse em off with water again, and place in whatever medium you choose.
The Rev swears by this! NO PM/MOLD, NO BUGS GUARANTEED...

Hempluvr has been doing this with 100% success.

Just a thought... hard to teach pros something new, but I hope this gives some ideas, or solves some issues.

Relentless

Veteran
You sure? Haha, I'm Kens doppelganger!!!
I know it got answered, but yes, it's App x OG...

Hey guys, just wanted to give you a little info on a method used by the REV from skunk mag.
You mix 2tbls of REGULAR, NON SCENTED bleach per gal of water. Take fresh cuts with no roots... He places cuts in the bag w/ a little bleach/h20 solution and gently agitate the cuts in the bag, then let em sit for 20-25 min. Then, remove the cuts, rinse em off with water again, and place in whatever medium you choose.

Just a thought... hard to teach pros something new, but I hope this gives some ideas, or solves some issues.
imo thats retarded lol. bleach/h20 isnt going to protect clone very long if theres PM or mite eggs in the room.. Ask me how I know LOL

Only way it MIGHT work is if your room is clean and you treat the incoming cuts.. But I doubt itll keep PM or mites at bay if its on the cuts..

Hit everything in veg with eagle20 and you wont have PM. Hit em with avid u wont have spider or broad mites.. hit em with bayers and you wont have root aphids :D

Keep it dank lump! always lovin your pics!

Last edited:
L

LumpStatus

I use the yellow sunlight supply one now...but the nivola burner works well too. The metal flat plate ones do NOT work ime.

PNW_grown

Veteran
imo thats retarded lol. bleach/h20 isnt going to protect clone very long if theres PM or mite eggs in the room.. Ask me how I know LOL

Only way it MIGHT work is if your room is clean and you treat the incoming cuts.. But I doubt itll keep PM or mites at bay if its on the cuts..

Hit everything in veg with eagle20 and you wont have PM. Hit em with avid u wont have spider or broad mites.. hit em with bayers and you wont have root aphids :D

Keep it dank lump! always lovin your pics!
Ya, I was talking about all incoming clones. And the ones you cut off the moms well. Eagle 20 all the way too though. I'm all about prevention too. To each his own, I just thought I'd share the info.

Lump! Great work as usual.

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Beautiful photo's of the cherry pie, and GSC lump... :respect: Someone in my circle supposedly has them both, i'll be looking a bit harder now!! Much love man, SL

Amazing.

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
Lump, a suggestion

make a book of pics called, "A Man and his flowers: Lumpstatus in pictures" or something similar

beautiful shots mang

bickeyb

hey lump loving the pics !! i thought i saw u use a gs3 to take your pics i have the same phone but the hps lights still mess with the color of the photo any tips n hintS?

fido

sweet!
fido

caligula

My method for getting rid of PM... and I know it's noxious, and it's ONLY for veg - a mixture of half Phyton 27 and Spectracide Immunox. Nothing works like it, but it's HEAVILY chemically. You need to wear a mask when applying or you'll get bronchitis. But if it's losing a rare strain or something and it's a last resort it will ALWAYS work.

Z

Z-ro

Yo Lump, you still running any CP? Looking forward to see how that new cut GSC turns out for you as well!

L

LumpStatus

Yes...I've got a beautiful table of cherry pie going right now about 40 days or so in...got a full table of the other cookie cut veggin now. Got a bunch of other cuts I'm test flowering too.... triangle kush, sour dubble x urkel, Larry berry and kens phantom. Got some stuff I started from seed as well I'll be testing soon.

Latest posts

Latest posts