SP 4
picture.php
fullsize
picture.php
topshot
picture.php
budshot

~~~~Notes~~~~~
I've been checkin for overgrown roots...sofar none are growin outta the pot but some are letting me know they're gonna grow outta the holes in the bottom pretty soon so i'm thinkin a re-pot is in order for some girls in a week maybe longer..the Chunky Mick is going to need a repot next week, she's starting to bud up nicely!! :yes: :D
~~~~~~~~~~~end of notes~~~~~~~~~~~~

REPLIES
@ Dr D and neongreen: I'm not sure i've got the patience to grow a haze, be it indoors or out..:) eventhough I do like me an occasional haze :smoke:

That's it for this week guys and girls, see ya next time..
:lurk:
Low
EDIT :woohoo: 101st post :biglaugh:

Last edited:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
looks great man, They certainly look healthy

Should be interesting soon, with bigger buds

I see you have the suitcases ready for a quick get away :D
Loooolll, that was an old suitcase that's no longer in use...but ya never know, i might need it afterall :biglaugh:
Doesn't anybody have one of those old ones, or at least a memory of those type of suitcases?? seems they were very popular in the seventies LOL
I'll be swinging by y'r thread inna minute, thanx fer the compliments :yes:
:wave:
Low

C

cellardweller

Looks like they are responding well to their training, HighLow..great job! I hope harvest finds you with a plethora of buddage bro!

..might not always be postin in here, but I'm always :lurk:!

:friends:

Updates week 33

Updates week 33

Well i've repotted all ma ladies, seems the chunky mick needed it the most, those roots really did grow outa the bottom...the O.G.A gear could have gone a lil longer but i was worried about root rot so...into fresh soil they all went
They are now all capable of stretching out their feet as they've been placed in 15 ltr pots, in which they will finish their lives and give me plenty of bud (i hope..:drum:)

Here be the pix:
Chunky Mick
picture.php

Fullsize
picture.php

Canopyshot
picture.php

Budshot, see the frost starting to grow?..Nice!:D

Zombie Virus
picture.php

Canopyshot
picture.php

Canopyshot different angle
picture.php

Budshot

Sour Puss 4
picture.php

Canopyshot
picture.php

Baby Bud, isn't it cute? lol

Sour Puss 3
picture.php

Canopyshot, a bit bent..
picture.php

Budshot

Sour Puss 1
picture.php

Canopyshot
picture.php

Budshot, lovely hairs :)

~~~~~~~~~~~Replies~~~~~~~~~~~
@Cella: Hi CDubbs, thanx for always lurkin yo! :D Wishing you the same for your upcoming harvests outdoors and indoors! :yes:
~~~~~~~~~~End of Replies~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~Notes~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm a bit confused as to how many weeks my Chunky Mick has been flowering :eek:: But those buds are a lot bigger then the rest of them so i'm puttin CM's flowertime at approx. 3,5 weeks maybe 4..i've stopped feeding it grownutes, from now on it's bloom/topmaxx/alg-a-mic till flushtime and harvest...which I think for the CM will be the end of september..:yummy: just have to be patient :laughing:
~~~~~~~~~~End of Notes~~~~~

Till next update!
:wave: Low

:wave:

Black Ra1n said:
Looking great bro, won't be long you'll have some big ole buds.
yeah they're starting to get along now!! Nice :yes: will they be stretching a lot in flower? i seem to have trouble remembering...:joint: :D

SirSmokalot said:
i see ya rockin the OGA gear. right on low taggin from here if ya dont mind
Yup! it's mainly Sour Puss and 1 Zombie Virus :hotbounce and I don't mind at all! the more the merrier right? :party: :)

neongreen said:
Looking great Low. Nice healthy plants!
Thank You sir :D Yours aren't doing too shabby either :ying:

BBL
Low

updates week 34

updates week 34

I'll start out with some bad news first..
Seems i've been too rough when bending a Sour Puss last time while trying to keep her low enough to fit under the light-dep. tarp :badday: so i've snapped her stems instead of simply bending...."one bend too far"...:tongue:
Here's the pic:
picture.php

rest in peace SP4..in the compost/garbage can

So onto better news! :bongsmi:
Seems the Sour Puss 1 is playing catch-up with the Chunky Mick! Nice!!
The others are a lil thinner and have smaller buds..but they're getting there for shure :yes:

Firstly..an overall shot:
picture.php

My apologies for the flash..

Chunky Mick pix:

picture.php

Topshot, before stakin..i'd been a bit too hard on bendin her as well as SP1..so i've tied the flopping bit (ya can see it moving in the pic) to a stake
in an effort to keep the plant low but alive.:)
picture.php

This is her after the staking aah, better:ying:
picture.php

Close up of the Headbud
She's starting to smell better too, more like weed i mean, not that she didn't smell good before..she just smelled a lot like a tomato plant while veggin
picture.php

En-profil and being staked..i've been picking off all the lower branches and dead leaves..trying to keep the plant's energies focused on more buds rather then branches I think it might work! Nice!

Zombie Virus pix:
(here is a topshot in parts..lol..wouldn't fit in one frame)

That worked out pretty well I think:smoke:
picture.php

En-profil (sp?)
picture.php

Close up of the head bud.
She's starting to smell more sweet and berry-ish Mmmm

Sour Puss 3:
picture.php

Fullsize shot
Like I said ZV and SP3 are takin their time, but they're getting there no doubt about it!! ThankGod Lol
picture.php

Aw...isn't that nice..a lil SP 3 budlet, soon to grow into a true starlet of the "green" screen :D

Sour Puss 1:
picture.php

Topshot before stakin her, I was a bit worried she might end up like SP4 so i've tied the top of the plant, above the floppy bit, to a stake..same as I did with Chunky Mick..
picture.php

SP 1 Close up Headbud
See what I mean about catching up?
I see a glorious future for her..in my bowl!! :bongsmi:
picture.php

This is an overall shot of her after tieing her to a stake, looks much better!

Well that's it for this weeks update
~~~~~~~Personal Notes~~~~~~
I'm thinking SP1 and CM are gonna be done around the end of September..if not sooner, the others will prolly follow in 2,3 weeks..at least that's what it looks like now imho
~~~~~~end of Personal Notes~~~~~~

Dr Dog

Veteran
I know it is too late now, but you should really have all your "training " done before flowering starts.

@Dr Dog: yeah I should know already shouldn't I? Especially now that the top of the ChunkyMick has died off too! :wallbash:
:spank::bashhead::mad:
:nono::frown::cuss::violin:
:badday::beat-dead

So i've snipped the lifeless tops off both the Chunky Mick and the SP that i'd written off...seems there's some tiny tiny life in her yet, so the CM and SP4 are gonna yield like shit but that's just my own STUPIDITY!!!

Laterz,
Low

Dr Dog

Veteran
it can lead to excessive stress, and it generally causes airy growth

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya Low....sour puss is looking good ..
came by to chek things out ....i know im overdue but better late then never ey :D

neongreen

Veteran
If it's any consolation, I also did a bit of late training.

Hopefully since it's still quite early in flower, they shouldn't be too badly affected!

Updates week 35

Updates week 35

Here be pix:

groupshot
picture.php

Cm left front ZV right front and the SPs in the back...

Chunky Mick
picture.php

fullsize
picture.php

topshot
picture.php

budshot01
picture.php

budshot02
picture.php

budshot03

Zombie Virus
picture.php

fullsize
picture.php

topshot
Forgot to take budshots, next time though..

Sour Puss 1
picture.php

topshot, excuse the blurryness
picture.php

Fullsize flashed
picture.php

fullsized natural, but blurry :eek::
picture.php

budshot 01
picture.php

budshot 02

sour Puss 4
picture.php

fullsize
picture.php

topshot
picture.php

budshot01
picture.php

budshot02
picture.php

budshot03
picture.php

secondary growth on the SP4 :yes:

Seems the Chunky Mick has recovered quiete nicely from her decapitation, NIce!

it seems everything is starting to fill in now, which is good 'cause the weather overhere has been a bit of a drama-queen as of late...so mebbe some 4 more weeks and i'll be harvesting..I hope :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~REPLIES~~~~~~~~~~~~
@DrDog: we'll have to wait and see how airy the remaining growing tips are going to pan out..
@Core: how have ya been mate?? like ya said, better late then never right? thanx fer checkin in!
@Stevius: thank you! i'll be keeping it green and safe
@neongreen: (wipes sweat of forehead, phew!!) thanx man! that really did help at that moment, I know I shouldn't have done it..but alas, too late damage has already been done..
Now lets see how it pans out :yes:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well that's all for tonight, till next update

neongreen

Veteran
Seems the Chunky Mick has recovered quiete nicely from her decapitation, NIce!

Yeah, they pretty much carry on as if nothing happened after a couple of days. Plants never cease to amaze me :yoinks:

it seems everything is starting to fill in now, which is good 'cause the weather overhere has been a bit of a drama-queen as of late...so mebbe some 4 more weeks and i'll be harvesting..I hope :D

Good luck man. Hopefully it's just a blip in the weather. Been windy as heck here too!

@neongreen: (wipes sweat of forehead, phew!!) thanx man! that really did help at that moment, I know I shouldn't have done it..but alas, too late damage has already been done..
Now lets see how it pans out :yes:

Any time Low :)

I'm actually still considering chopping a few smaller branches on mine, but perhaps I better not risk it. I don't mind a bit of popcorn anyway...

Latest posts

Latest posts