What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Mabe quit trying to tell other people what is ok and what isn't ok to say is the issue.
You dont like it dont read it if it offends you then thats like seeing a pile of dogshit choosing to step in it and then getting mad at the dogs owner.
😆
Takes a special kind of person to do that and expect everyone else to cater to their standards.
😝

PadawanWarrior

Mabe quit trying to tell other people what is ok and what isn't ok to say is the issue.
You dont like it dont read it if it offends you then thats like seeing a pile of dogshit choosing to step in it and then getting mad at the dogs owner.
😆
Takes a special kind of person to do that and expect everyone else to cater to their standards.
😝
steppinginpoop-1024x560.jpg

BrassNwood

Veteran
The movie changes the hobbling ,in the book Annie prevents Paul from escaping by chopping off his left foot with an axe and then cauterizing it with a torch, she then cuts off his thumb later on as well, I can't recall if that was in the movie,she also tells him how she loves him and brings him a birthday cake with candles all over it and his thumb in the center.
The book is damned near always better than the movie made from it.
The thrill of the chase. Finding the one plant, that has it all.
Almost as bad as me dreaming about growing a black cannabis plant, with buds the shape of ice cream cones.

Will that be vanilla or chocolate?
I ran a bag seed clone for many years we called the "Red Headed Stepchild". I suspect she was granddaddy purple. Grown outside in the so cal off season she'd go so dark purple as to appear almost black.
1716418537358.png

Her trichomes shook off as purple. Fast finisher at 8 weeks flat and tasted like dirt if you smoked the bud. Good stone, bad taste.
The best thing I ever did to a house with clay pipes was replace them with PVC.

Not sure if cast iron pipe comes in sections like clay, but the joints is where tree roots like to invade.
Cast iron sewer came in 5-foot sections if I remember and yes tree roots can penetrate the oakum and molten lead joints used to put it together. I've got a lead bucket / ladle and a brick sized hunk of pure lead kicking around that was the FIL's. All 3 of the homes I've owned in so cal was cast-iron.
this was what i was going to get too next
@Putembk mentioned downtown san diego
it used to be just ok to full on sleeze in some places, but the cool kind of sleezy
/dive bars, strip clubs and greasy spoons, it was all in where you went
then it got all fancy
they built petco park (where the san diego padres play) and it brought the whole place back to life
lots of super expensive high rises and cool bars and restaurants
but its overrun with the homeless
i have a fiend who got a place downtown, he paid a penny for it you bet!) and he cant walk out his front door w/o stepping over filth left by the homeless
waste of all kind, its just nasty
plus he has kids
People get what they vote for. You can point it out but like leading a horse to water you can't make it drink.
Tell me about it. My hometown of Seattle use to be a cool place. Now it's a sh*tshow.

My wife has friends who hit the shows in Hollywood and Westwood on occasion and the last couple of times it was so nasty near the theater that she won't ever go back.
you can have your rocky mountain high! ill take beaches and warm temps year round

jokerman

Premium user
Dual citizenship should exclude anyone from political office but many politicians throughout the spectrum of ideologies are dual citizens. This is one reason our taxes fund the rest of the world so other countries can provide ‘free’ healthcare and higher education. Our taxes are majority funding the UN and NATO(likely the WHO as well but I am not informed about that)…
Is living in two different towns qualify?🙄

oldmaninbc

The book is damned near always better than the movie made from it.
I ran a bag seed clone for many years we called the "Red Headed Stepchild". I suspect she was granddaddy purple. Grown outside in the so cal off season she'd go so dark purple as to appear almost black.
View attachment 19007013

Her trichomes shook off as purple. Fast finisher at 8 weeks flat and tasted like dirt if you smoked the bud. Good stone, bad taste.

Cast iron sewer came in 5-foot sections if I remember and yes tree roots can penetrate the oakum and molten lead joints used to put it together. I've got a lead bucket / ladle and a brick sized hunk of pure lead kicking around that was the FIL's. All 3 of the homes I've owned in so cal was cast-iron.

People get what they vote for. You can point it out but like leading a horse to water you can't make it drink.

My wife has friends who hit the shows in Hollywood and Westwood on occasion and the last couple of times it was so nasty near the theater that she won't ever go back.

Sloop John B, I like that song.

jokerman

Premium user
😆
😝
Im " special" and I agree with this message☝️
My Mother used to call me special but I don't think She meant it in nice ways.😊☝️

Goldhedge

I read somewhere on the Internet that a certain political party in this country has intentions of banning people with dual passports. You can have an American passport, but if you get one from another country, they have a problem with that… things seem to be getting quite dicey around the world, you can only put so much air in the balloon before it pops…
I believe that would be for political interests? Not the average citizen.

Dual citizenship should exclude anyone from political office but many politicians throughout the spectrum of ideologies are dual citizens. This is one reason our taxes fund the rest of the world so other countries can provide ‘free’ healthcare and higher education. Our taxes are majority funding the UN and NATO(likely the WHO as well but I am not informed about that)…
This is true. Dual citizenship in political office challenges one's national loyalty. Who are they really representing??

There is a certain group of people that persistently pursue political power who have dual passports. All from the same nation in fact.

I still think politicians in general should wear their sponsors' emblems like NASCAR drivers do. That would solve a lot of 'problems'.

oldfogey8

There is a certain group of people that persistently pursue political power who have dual passports. All from the same nation in fact.
You caught my drift. Another nation with ‘free’ healthcare and higher ed that won’t listen to our ‘leaders’ and they still get ‘free’ billions of our taxes and military equipment. Almost like the fix is in. Can you say lobbying/bribing $’s?