What's new
Updates! first week of july

Updates! first week of july

:wave:

Well i've been a bit late with me schedule but...good news! my new pots and EWC and other good stuffs have arrived :woohoo:

So, i've been busy re-potting them all (well almost all except for 1) into 5.5 litre square pots with a mixture of Bio-Bizz premix (which, by the way STINKS! YUCK), potting soil _either fresh or used_ and wormpoo.
Hopefully this will speed them up a bit, theres still no signs of preflowers...:confused:
So, since i'm impatient by nature and because i'm pretty sure these will not be able to finish outdoors in my climate if I were to let them take their sweet time!!! i've decided to force them abit by covering them up and create some sort of 12/12 situation using natural light..this worked very well for me last year, apart from the bit of mold i got in one of the flowerin colas..:wallbash: At least I didn't get any hermies..phew..so i'm hoping it'll work as well as last year for me and i've given them some more space to breathe, they were all wrapped up last year
Now..just covered with enough room for the wind to do his thing
I've not taken pix of my cover but i DID take pix of the plants :D
Here they be:

groupshot before............and after transplant

forgot to take groupshots after leaving them be just a bit to recover.. but they've perked up considerately! Nice! :smile:

Chunky Mick

Core's 008

Zombie Virus O.G.A

Now i didn't get alot of fulllength shots for which I apologize...from topleft to bottomright:ZV2,ZV5 (both full length),ZV1, ZV2, ZV3, ZV4, ZV5..all topshots..

Sour Puss O.G.A
From left to right, top to bottom: SP 2,3 and 4 fullbody shot, SP1&2 topshot, SP3&4 fullbody shot sorta.., SP 3 topshot, SP4 topshot
And here's bonus shot of a bug on my SP3

The new mix they're in now should help them overcome their slowness, at least that's what i'm hoping for...i would have thought the worm poo would stink but the pre-mix stank much more..yeck..however my question is (offcourse): will the neighborhood cats like that smell and decide to dig up me plants? I'm hopin they won't ..or else!!
I'll reply in me next post, for now i'm too tired..lol
See Yaz, Low

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Looks good Low

I guess we will see some buds very very soon

neongreen

Veteran
Agreed. Lookin fine considering Low!

There's no doubt that it's the lack of light thats holding them back, and delaying the pre-flowers. When you force flowered them last time, were they showing then? I don't think it's a great idea to force them before they are sexually mature, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do!

I wouldn't worry about cats. I amended my plot with lots of animal products, and so far there have only been paw prints showing that the cat walked over my plot. Same with the fox that comes to visit, which I was initially a bit worried about, but nothing has been dug up so far!

~~~~~~~~~personal notes..~~~~~~
i've just checked against the calendar and they've been outside for 11 weeks now..:drum:
I'm really hopin, prayin' (and i'm not far away from begging :tongue:) that the coverin them up will work in sexxing them..
~~~~~~~~~~end personal notes~~~~~

Replies
@neongreen: thanx fer the compliments mate!, the lack of direct light will most likely have a considerable effect but i'm thinkin it has/had something to do with feeding them also..they should be faring better now that i've amended their soil as well as repotted them.I'm hoping the neighborhood cats will be as well behaved as your local wildlife LOL. As far as the coverin up scheme; it worked brilliantly for me last year. apart from a bit of mold..and most of last years plants were younger then the ones i've got now so i'd say it should be working this time too..crosses fingers..
@Dr Dog: Ty sir, cannot wait to see them lil hairs, and balls..does that make me sound like a perv? :biglaugh:
@Core: Hey mate!! welcome back, lol, naw I wasn't worried about you forgetting about me, you've got more then enough going on in y'r own life as well as chasin'that new pink :tongue:
@Black Ra1n: I concur your buddy's findings they grow like animals :yoinks: Me likey! more :canabis: for me..I've got a question though..am I allowed to make seeds?? since yall gave me these seeds to test run and makin F2's is (as far as I'm concerned) your right since they're your creation. just checkin, cause as far as space is concerned i don't really have a separate space/room to store the males..so it's either chop chop for the boys or a selective (hopefully..) open pollenation.. once there are any boys to speak of, of course!!

well that's it for the moment.
will be back with a picture update later this evening.
Laterz, Low

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey man, I can't tell you not too, I would only have a problem if you made them, then sold them. I always say take clones, find a keeper and keep that one around... cause 6 months down the line when you've smoked the last of it, you'll be kick'n your ass wishing you would have lol.... take care man.

Pixx update!!

Pixx update!!

:D

Not a lot of pixx because it's been overcast a lot overhere :badday:

Here's the cover
picture.php

Here's a few groupshots from different angles
picture.php
picture.php

Zombie Virus
picture.php
Zombie Virus 5
picture.php
Zombie Virus 2

Sour Puss
picture.php
SP in the back and top righthand corner

All the plants..
picture.php
SP to the left, ZV in the upper right corner, CM in the lower right corner, 008 in between ZV and CM on the right side
picture.php
From left to right,continuing counter clockwise starting from the bottom..Chunky Mick, Core's 008, Zombie Virus 1, 3 and 4, Sour Puss 4,2,1 and 3

I've bent the tallest ZV's because otherwise they won't fit under the tarp/cover..No sign of preflowers yet but hopefully the cover will trigger them soon.

~~~~~replies~~~~~~~~~
@BlackRa1nThanks man, i'm thinkin i'm goin the seeding route then because i'm currently not able to take cuts..no room..so i'm gonna have to find that bomb smoke in seed form then, not really a bad route to go :D
And i certainly wasn't plannin on sellin any of the seeds I might end up with..that's you guys job! :smile:
@neongreen:smile: i think i'll let me doggy show them who's boss :D
I'm not worried about mold just yet but thanks fer the link/tips I'll look it up and see if i can get any of that when i need it....
~~~~~~end of replies~~~~~~~~~~~

I'd said i'd give a bit of a smell-report..The ZV's are smellin fruity 'n soury 'n spicy somehow too?? :chin: very intriguing..
The SP are smellin a lot like mixed redfruits which I loovvvee :yummy: but also minty and there's traces of diesel-ish smells inthere as well..
The Chunky Mick is smelling like a crazy crazy tomato-weed plant :yoinks:
And Core's 008 has most defo that good danky weed smell but not skunky,a bit more like afghan?? hashy but not too minty just yet..Mmmm me likey :D

Well that's all for today!
Till next update
:wave: Low

~~~~another personal notes entry~~~~~~
I'd been storin me homemade Bubblicious F2's in me fridge but apparently i've let them thaw out some, sometime somewhere..because they'd become moldy so i've pitched those and thought i'd have to buy new ones..but on a seed hunt the other day i've found the original packet and there were still 6 beans inthere!! :woohoo: now these have always been stored in the dark at room temp in a cool/darkened room but they are approx 2 to 3 years old..maybe after the summer's over I'll start a few of these up and see if they're still viable..Im just stoked about my find :D
~~~~~~~~~~~end of notes~~~~~~~~~~~~

Updates!! we have sexxx!!

Updates!! we have sexxx!!

:D

Here come the girls:
this is all of them
picture.php

apologies for the crappy phone-cam pix..forgot to take my proper camera

Chunky Mick
picture.php

Zombie Virus 4
picture.php

Sour Puss 1
picture.php

Sour Puss 3
picture.php

although i'm not entirely sure it's the sour puss..might be a zombie virus...

The boys are: ZV2 ZV5 Core's 008 and SP2

The undecideds which I suspect will turn out to be males: sp 4 and maybe sp 3 as well, maybe ZV 3 and certainly ZV 1.
didn't take individual pix of the undecideds or the boys..
have decided the boys take up too much space and light so they'll be composted ASAP..same goes for all the boys that might turn up..no seed run but that's cool, I need me some smoke! :D

'Till next update
Low

updates week 30

updates week 30

Well this will be the first week of flower for my girls :hotbounce:

Here be the pix

Chunky Mick
picture.php
picture.php

Seems the Chunky Mick is a lil ahead of her sisters, I spotted hairs on this one at least a week earlier then the rest of em :D

Sour Puss 1
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Which looks better? the last one was flashed the one before that wasn't..

Sour Puss 3
picture.php
picture.php

Sour Puss 4
picture.php
picture.php

Just as I was takin that last shot, the wind picked up and moved it some..hence the blurryness

Zombie Virus 4
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

That's it for this week, till next update!

Dr Dog

Veteran
need to repot those dude

but looks great I prefer non flash, looks more natural

Smoke report Haze from my local shop

Smoke report Haze from my local shop

Smokereport

Species:Haze
Grower:n/a
Breeder:n/a
Floweringtime:n/a

Appearance
Light and darker green bits, abundancy of red red hairs
Little to no bud-leaves, visible trichs

Smell:
That Typical Haze smell

Taste:
That typical Hazey taste with fruity undertones

Effects:
Stupefying! At least it made my fingers stumble and bumble along the keyboard while trying to type properly legible replies in chat :D
And it made me instantly forget anything someone had mentioned 5 secs before..
Also a nice long lasting body buzz while y’r head is buzzing with activity..good party weed I’d reckon because it’ll make ya chatty and want to dance when there’s good music on

Overall:
8 out of 10 for me! Nice long lasting high which tapers down gradually without any dramatic side-effects..good for pain relief while being able to party Not work! Lol

picture.php

neongreen

Veteran
Lookin good Low!

That Haze you picked up sounds right up my street! Good shit! One of these days I'll have to pop some haze beans.

Updates, week 1 of flower

Updates, week 1 of flower

Here be the pix

Chunky Mick
picture.php
Budshot
picture.php
Topshot
This lady has started earlier so she's been flowering for 2,5 weeks now

Zombie Virus
picture.php
Topshot
picture.php
Fullsize shot

Sour Puss 1
picture.php
Topshot
picture.php
Fullsize

Sour Puss 3
picture.php
Topshot
Forgot to take a fullsize pic..next time...

Sour Puss 4
picture.php
Topshot
picture.php
Fullsize

These 4 ladies are officially flowering for 1 week.

Replies in me next post

Dr Dog

Veteran
looking great brother!!

Cant wait to see how they look in flower, but I still think they need repotting

@ Dr Dog Ah yeah, I can 'splain that...I haven't been feeding these heavy at all, so that might be why they look like they need to be repotted...but they've barely been in these for more then 3 weeks so I doubt they'd fill these pots up that fast! nevertheless, i'll check for overgrown roots next time..I can't wait to see them budded up too!! I wouldn't recommend growin these outdoors @ my lattitude though...unless ya want moldy buds at the end of october which I don't want so i've triggered them to hopefully finish somewhere around the end of september

@neongreen Yuuuppp shure was a nice smoke :D If you were going to start some Haze beans would ya grow them indoors or out?? just curious :)

@ Core Thank you Sir! :D

Till next update!

neongreen

Veteran
@ Dr Dog
If you were going to start some Haze beans would ya grow them indoors or out?? just curious :smile:

You've got me there Low!

At my latitude, there's no way they'd finish without triggering early like you did... but I don't think that would be practical with a pure haze, mostly since they take so long, I'd have to do the covering thing throughout summer. Screw that!

I don't like to grow indoors if I can avoid it, but I might try again in the future. If I do, I'll make sure its a good setup. Then perhaps I might be able to veg indoors for a few months like I attempted this grow, and stick em out for the late summer to finish off.

Ideally I'd move to a tropical climate :D

In a nut shell, I wouldn't even attempt them unless I was confident I could give them a proper run for their money, which I couldn't right now, so I'm just dreaming really lol. I do have a couple of pure haze lines stashed in the fridge though.

If you're thinking about trying... I wouldn't! They need lots of sun, and don't do very well with chemical feeding. Old Timer 1 (or OT1) was an expert haze grower. If you google his name you should get some hits on another forum.

I think the next best thing would be the SSH or Mango haze. Certainly more practical for us non-tropical growers! :wink:

Dr Dog

Veteran
If I were to pop some haze, indoors, I would follow freezerboys example of bondage. he grew out a haze in that fridge he uses, and kept it, very short, was a screen of buds

Latest posts

Latest posts