What's new
weekly updates

weekly updates

Well...the snapped zombie didn't perk up, at least the snapped off part didnt.. but the rest is fine:D

Here R the pix
This shot was taken before i re-tied them down once again...
picture.php

Chunky Mick
picture.php

picture.php

Zombies 1to 5, I haven't tied ZV 5 down yet, it started out as a runt, lets see where he/she will go :smile:

Sour Puss 1 to 4

The OGA gear is smelling fantastically of weed already, with sweet and sometimes fuelly undertones :hotbounce: :dance:

Sofar sogood :smoke:
:wave: Low
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~personal notes~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
everything is vegging for 20 days now..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~end of personal notes~~~~~~~~~~~

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey bro check out the oga strain thread to see what you have to look forward with those zombies..... Looking good man.

Thanx you!
I've already seen a couple of pics from you and Dr Dog :yes: can't wait till mine grow up!! How good are they outdoors, incase of mold and such...and how's the smell later on? Since they're already starting to smell like weed when i handle them..I think it's a safe bet to say they'll be stinkers yes? In that case i might have to move them indoors again just for security's sake..
anyways..i'll come by the thread to check them pix :yes: :smoke:

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
looking good man... I wanted to say something really witty about bondage n stuff... but I just smoked some scissor hash and I cant do funny right now :D

hehe

happy growing
j

WTF? I thought I posted something inhere already...:confused:

looking good man... I wanted to say something really witty about bondage n stuff... but I just smoked some scissor hash and I cant do funny right now :D

hehe

happy growing
j
:pointlaug
enjoy the scissor-hash mate!, and thnx fer the compliment :tongue::joint:

teenzy weenzy smoke-report

teenzy weenzy smoke-report

I've bought this weed called viking (at me local shop) and since I know there used to be a variety called viking..who knows..maybe somebody revived it:smile:
Or they just put some name on it because it sells faster that way..I dunno
Smokereport

Variety:Viking
Grower:n/a
Breeder:n/a
Floweringtime:n/a

Appearance: Light green to golden to a bit orange

Smell:sweet and florally/herbal

Taste:sweet and fruity

Effects:smoke a lil and you'll be nicely motivated, smoke a bit more and y'r defo parked can't be bothered to do f*ck-all :D

Overall:Nice weed, multipurpose, can be smoked during the day as well as later on in the day..not a day-ender however..

Here's some pix
Nugshots
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

all ground up
picture.php
picture.php

ready to be burned:D
picture.php

I didn't even need a nug as big as the one in the nugshots..maybe a quart to half of that..and i'm nicely baked :bongsmi:
Anybody out there with more info on the Viking?

Well that's it for today...
Have a great weekend all :wave:
Low

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey low ,bumping u up my man
dam were u live .. the dam? ,u walked in a shop and brought a nug o bud ....very nice
sounds a nice strain.. im into my sweet and fruity plants at the mo

Have a gd weekend :joint:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey bro, yeah they stink lol even the trim reeks. I have some awaiting to be bubbled and it stinks to high heaven. Outdoors they would fair well, just remember that the buds are tight so keep an eye out for late season mold. Take care man.

Right, weekly updates

Right, weekly updates

POsting while thorougly stoned :D
Ah well..here go the pix.

the entire group
picture.php

Pipeline'sChunky Mick
picture.php

Core's008
picture.php

O.G.A's Zombie Virus

O.G.A's
Sour Puss

~~~~~~~~Personal notes~~~~~~~~
The plants haven't been fed ever since that first light dosage of bio-bizz grow..they're now 28 days old from seedling stage..~~~~~~~~~~end personal notes~~~~~~~~~~

REPLIES

@ neongreen: It really made quiete an impression on me :D thnx fer the compliments :ying:

@ M@rg: Nope don't live in the'dam, luckily or i'd be killed already (mAD traffic:yoinks: and my personal ridin' style really do not mix).. but pretty much every town (almost every town..don't kick me for not being accurate lolz) has one or a few coffeeshops..where I live there's currently 4 or 5..I only frequent 2 of those.. so yeah..I know i'm a lucky bastid! :D :joint: thnx fer the compliments too :yes: sweet and fruity sound :yummy: have fun with that!! have a gd weekend too mate:bongsmi:

@Black Rain:
No shit they're stinkers!! Man I was just moving them around a bit for the shots and a bit of wind blew into the shed(for lack of a better description) and I could instantly smell :canabis: and they're only 40 days old from seed Massive Thumbs Up to the OGA :bow:

Speaking of smells...Core's 008 is starting to smell nicely also and the Chunky Mick is *I swear to god* smelling like a tomato-plant!!! which is kinda funny because it no longer resembles the looks of a tomato plant..no more round leaves but it is the darkest green coloured plant of the bunch..upon rubbing/squeezing the stems and subsequently smelling yr fingertips..(no that does not sound dirrty at all..LOL) the ZV's are smelling sweet and spicy..the SP's smell sweet in very pleasant way (not too overwhelming which I like:smile:)...

Im very pleased and impressed with the OGA gear..because as far as I can tell in my limited experience is that the OGA'ers are going just as strong and as easily as the Mandala gear I ran last summer which I think says A Lot!!! great for newbie growers as well as cannaseurs alike would be my humble opinion

And thats it for tonight..well overhere anyway..lolz

smoke of the week..

smoke of the week..

:smoke:

Here's whats in the bowl rite now
picture.php

picture.php

Smokereport

Strain:XNL
Grower:n/a
Breeder:n/a
Floweringtime:n/a

Appearance: sparkly light green to darker green, lotsa orange hairs

Smell:when breaking it up there's a faint coffee smell as well as something sweeter and stickier

Taste:sweet and almost hashy, also floral a lil but not like y'r smokin y'r aunts dried flowers Lol

Effects:has y'r head warped and y'r ass planted for quiete some time :D

Weekly Updates

Weekly Updates

Group before tie-down

picture.php

Group after tie-down
picture.php

Chunky Mick
picture.php
:eek:: sorry for the blurry quality..my hands weren't steady today

Core's 008
picture.php

Zombie Virus, 1 to 5
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Sour Puss, 1 to 4
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

They've been drinkin a bit more but that's to be expected with the warm and sunny days we've been having :yes:

~~~~~~~~~~Personal Notes~~~~~~~~~~~~
They're now exactly (30/5/09) 52 days old from seed.
~~~~~~~~~~~End of Personal Notes~~~~~~~

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
lookin' good, high low... and more sunny days to come :smile:

have a nice weekend mate :smile:
j

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thats why i did't seze yaz thread moving ...you have made a V2 lol....Nway i tagged it now ...so i can lurk again :D

weekly updates

weekly updates

Here be the pix

group
picture.php

group topshot
picture.php

Chunky Mick
picture.php

This one is still smelling like a tomato-plant, the smell is getting crazier, it still smells of tomato with a weedy undertone :D

Core's 008
picture.php

The leaves are a lil funky but that's because of the tying down..

Zombie Virus, 1 to 5

Sour Puss, 1 to 4

The OGA gear is smelling ever more of fantastic-ness, can't wait to have fullgrown plants and harvest them :yummy::canabis:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~replies~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@Jamie :Yeah mate I'm stoked :woohoo:Thanx fer the compliments
@Core :LOL whoops, forgot to tell peepz i'd started a new thread, but that's alright you're here now and tagged up so, Thanks!!
@neongreen:thanx fer the compliment! I shure hope they'll be growin into bushes! more buds for me hehe:D :yes:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~end of replies~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that's it for this week, till next update, have a great weekend fellas :joint: Low

C

cellardweller

lookin great HighLOw! I love the way you training them too!
I'll be watching yer OGA gear as I might be runnin some PT soon.
as always,
peacenpot,
~cdubs
:friends:

Updates, Fresh Updates!

Updates, Fresh Updates!

This weeks pix

Group before feeding and tie-down
picture.php

Group after feeding and tying
picture.php

Zombie Virus, 1 to 5

Sour Puss, 1 to 4

The zombies are smelling of lemons and berries when handled, the pusses are smelling a very interesting combo of mint and berries :yummy:
I thought i'd seen balls on ZV 5 but they're prolly a new set of leaves..gotta wait a lil while longer till they're showing...:joint:

~~~~~~~~~replies~~~~~~~~~~
@Cella :woohoo: OGA gear in the cella!! nice one, that PT sounded real good too i'll be :lurk: that :D and thanx fer the compliments on the training :yes:
~~~~~~~~~~~end of replies~~~~~~

Personal Notes
They've gotten their 2nd feeding today, only the second because i'd been re-using soil from previous grows mixed with fresh potting soil..i'm impressed with how well they're all doing considering their low feeding regime :smoke:

Till next update!

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hows it goin :yes: ,nice mate lovin the lst ,keepin them low ,low :joint:
:lurk:

Latest posts

Latest posts