What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lots of weed today tastes straight up nasty

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Commercial weed was not as good 10 years ago and cost like $20 an eighth and $35 or $40 a quarter. Its now much greener and $25 a quarter. I grew a few bagseed plants from the newer stuff and they turned out great. Definitely a heavy Indica influence though compared to the more sativa stuff of yesteryear.

'Boogieman'

Your talking OG 18 and c99 as the best? There is part 9f the problem right there. I love a good pineapple, but it is far from the best I can find.

Og 18 isn't even og kush. It's a seed knockoff of a great strain. When was the last time you got e32 trainwreck that was beat by Mexican brick?

I used to get OG that was probably the best I have got from cali, pine fuel funk, had a good taste kinda a metallic taste idk how to describe but it definitely got me the highest ever that was only one batch though. Recently we got cookies that was good like the old cali we used to get and I liked the C99 because it got me very paranoid which got me higher when I was paranoid. Og 18 I would wake up with a joint somewhere on the floor.

Pro Headies

Veteran
I used to get OG that was probably the best I have got from cali, pine fuel funk, had a good taste kinda a metallic taste idk how to describe but it definitely got me the highest ever that was only one batch though. Recently we got cookies that was good like the old cali we used to get and I liked the C99 because it got me very paranoid which got me higher when I was paranoid. Og 18 I would wake up with a joint somewhere on the floor.

You just reminded me of some good Cali buds that i totally forgot about that my buddy's dad use to get shipped to him in early 90s when I was in high school. Tasted very very piney, bright green, outdoor looking, and always in air sealed bags. Was good shit back then, remember it making my head spin a few times compared to the dirt weed that was around then.

CBDman

You want tasty weed?

Grow self
Pick up right seeds =they taste different
Organic soil as medium
Organic nutrients
Stop feed 3weeks before harvest
Cure dark and cold in ice cream boxes or lunchboxes with tiny air hole 2-3 weeks.
After cure in glass jar, open that 5minutes daily 2weeks

NOW YOU HAVE PERFEKT TASTING WEED

CBDman

You must do this self.

Because buy this is only possible if you are rich.
The AAA++ Organic soil weed price is 40euro gram atleast

CBDman

Here in Netherlands.

Organic breeders with seeds like SOMA .
These Buds is expensive.

A connoisseur low - yield perfect cured strain is atleast 70 euro gram today

CBDman

Today Weed is almost like WINE.

There is cheap and expensive.
Different frutis and methods, and breeders makes different products.

I have smoke 10 euro stuff and i almost died. I feel so bad.
Then i try expensive luxury 20 euro and i like it.

Now i make that self only for me

CBDman

The best weed ever i taste coast 60 euro gram.

i shared this with 4 friends newyears festival

This is from the best grower in AMS :)

S

Sertaiz

to me it sounds like st8 up bs or if true its overpriced for the super rich or uneducated.

and how do you know this guy is the best, could be some humble dude right down the street selling better bud he grew just to his friends for 5 to ten euros a gram.

electricity isnt that much
that just isnt a normal price, i dont buy it.
does not compute. error

Som 2

I bet it is. You're smoking the trash that no one can sell in Cali because weed consumers here are too smart and savvy to smoke trash. Midwest yokels and rednecks haven't caught up in terms of cannabis knowledge yet. Enjoy that brick weed soaked in pesticides bud. If you can ever afford a vacation out to the golden state feel free to come enjoy some of the real cannabis that we keep instate for ourselves. The best in the world by far.
Anyone posting in this forum from the Midwest is probably smoking their own homegrown, and chances are they know what they are doing. When I lived in Minnesota I found it to be the perfect climate for indoor growing from September to April. Never had bugs, pm or bud rot. Winter kills all that stuff. It means you can grow clean. When they legalize I will probably move back because it is the best place for indoor I've ever lived.

CBDman

this was 2 years ago.

Now the prices is maybe higher ?

Im happy grow self today.
The good stuff is expensive
The cheap stuff is always laced 8 of 10 times ,todays nasty. Water sprayed 9 of 10 times.
Real bad stuff has other dangerous stuff.

Grow weed perfect takes time. Veg properly takes atleast 8 weeks.

Organic soil. Hand care everything perfect takes atleast 8-10 weeks more.

After about 30 times visited and waterings and some cutting you can finally cut them off after some flushing.

Now
The Nasty thing begins.
Trim and cure them right.
THIS IS about 8weeks more.

The final AAA++ takes about 1 year to make possible smoke .
I believe these goes about 100euro gram today.
This is the best if you dont like Cocaine THEY say.

Spaventa

Veteran
If your weed doesn’t taste good after 3 months cure, it never will. Anyone who says they sell buds cured for months is lieing to you.

'Boogieman'

The best weed ever i taste coast 60 euro gram.

i shared this with 4 friends newyears festival

This is from the best grower in AMS :)

Your being ripped off period, the cali is $50 a quarter and mexican is 40 a half. We can get a gram of butane hash for $50-60. When we were getting really good cali years ago shit that got you sky high or put you to sleep literally was never more than 40 eigth 70 quad. What is 60 euro in America like $75.00 that is crazy.

Latest posts

Latest posts