What's new

Looky what the dogs found....

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
this has no bearing on your thread whatsoever, but it's funny.
Wife and I are taking a long drive through some nice country side-roads one day, smokin of course, and off in the distance there is a pasture with some horses innit.
We finally go by the pasture and she says "Look! puppies!" :laughing:
true story.

sucks yer dogs killed a cat, hope it wasn't a big mess and the lil ones didn't see it..

Nah man...no blood (thank god) that would have done me in man. It was over very quickly like I said, and had I have been out there it wouldn't have happened at all.

My dogs respond to my commands and as soon as they got the "come" whistle they were back on the deck.

This IS their territory afterall.

In 15 years of having Pitty's, I've never once had an incident with anything other than wild animals....this was the first cat incident. I don't want them to get the taste....ever.

:joint:

NOKUY

Veteran
it's not the dog's fault, it's igro4me's fault. Dogs are like children - when you tell them "no" and slap them in the face they learn quite fast.

well if you slap a dog in the face or a kid in the face your a fukin asshole.

i hope a dog bites you in the face next time u try to slap one (mine would if u did)...then you'll learn real fast not to slap a dog in the face.

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
well if you slap a dog in the face or a kid in the face your a fukin asshole.

i hope a dog bites you in the face next time u try to slap one (mine would if u did)...then you'll learn real fast not to slap a dog in the face.

Right on Yukon, I really didn't want to waste my time on him....I'm glad I wasn't the only one to catch that shit....

K++

H

h^2 O

:noway:

Attachments

• slap.jpg
    slap.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 8

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
did it died to death?

Yes....died to death ? *scratches head*

Anyway, I just jump out of the shower and was getting ready to head to Houses R Us :D, and I hear the dogs going nuts outside again....

n3oiuv.jpg

I was like "Ohh Shit"....all I could think of was that the kittens were looking for the mom and wandered onto the property or something like that.....

So down to the woods I go and I find this little guy.....

eq5qgm.jpg
A

Just a few minutes earlier his momma was taking low passes and calling him....he musta got lost....

The lake isn't far behind us (1/4 mile), I might just scrub my trip until tommorow and walk him down there....poor lil fella :joint:

Eventful day today....I think I prefer the peace and quiet :yeahthats

CoonLover

it's not the dog's fault, it's igro4me's fault. Dogs are like children - when you tell them "no" and slap them in the face they learn quite fast. Well, igro4me obviously didn't teach his dogs not to kill cats. Hate to think he may have trained the dogs to kills cats. Hate to think what else his dogs eat. Also hate to think that they're rolling around in wild animal guts and coming inside and laying in bed with you.

I don't think slapping a child in the face will get you anything but jail time.
Jackass

Kizzattack

Lol What a cute bird.

Good to know there are some good people still about too. Too many people nowadays have no respect for animals.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
aww iGro what a cute lil duckers! thats awesome of you taking it back to its mommy!! :D

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i dont get it, did you take the pics before the cat got killed? all i see is a little kitten sitting on the fence.

you didnt take pictures of its mangled body?

i love my cats, if i had dogs i would discipline them for killing cats.

sirgrassalot

Domesticator of Cannabis
Veteran
My dog will kill anything that moves in his yard. I'm not sure if he's learnt his lesson on skunks yet.

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
i dont get it, did you take the pics before the cat got killed? all i see is a little kitten sitting on the fence.

you didnt take pictures of its mangled body?

i love my cats, if i had dogs i would discipline them for killing cats.

Yes....I took pictures prior so I could enlist the help of my local S.P.C.A/No-Kill shelter, you have to prove the cats are entering your property before they will help, hence the pictures of cat on my fence (the property goes well past the fence)

And NO I didn't take pics afterwards....That's just fuckin morbid man.....proper burial in the woods, quick all dogs and cats go to heaven prayer.

p.s. That lil bird was a goose I believe, as soon as we approach the water he started making noise and the geese went wild....they must have had a A.P.B. out on him :laughing:

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
it's not the dog's fault, it's igro4me's fault. Dogs are like children - when you tell them "no" and slap them in the face they learn quite fast. Well, igro4me obviously didn't teach his dogs not to kill cats. Hate to think he may have trained the dogs to kills cats. Hate to think what else his dogs eat. Also hate to think that they're rolling around in wild animal guts and coming inside and laying in bed with you.

iG4Me is right...you can't take the killer out of a dog, especially the ones he has, it's their nature....all you can do is train them to obey your command. It was in his yard, the dogs got to the kitty before he could call them back...end of story. I have 5 cats and dogs are one of my least favorite of all animals (I love them because I love ALL animals though) and I wouldn't fault iG4Me OR his dogs. That's nature...as sad as it is, his dogs just did what they do...they're animals too, not to mention predators.

For you to say he probably trained his dogs to do that, childish. Stupid. iG4Me is a level headed, fair and a very humane person. He's smart and spiritually intuned. Knock it off.

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
iG4Me is right...you can't take the killer out of a dog, especially the ones he has, it's their nature....
This is why pit owners need to be even more responsible than other dog owners. Because they are aggressive towards other animals. Period. This can't be fixed or trained out of them, it's their nature. They were bred to fight.
Thankfully it was a feral cat, not someone's pet.

sirgrassalot

Domesticator of Cannabis
Veteran
This is why pit owners need to be even more responsible than other dog owners. Because they are aggressive towards other animals. Period. This can't be fixed or trained out of them, it's their nature. They were bred to fight.
Thankfully it was a feral cat, not someone's pet.

If you love your pet, keep them leashed or in a safe place. Its a mean ole nasty world out there.

He's the smallest of the retrievers. NSDTR
picture.php

Weedninja

My grandparents have a feral cat problem and their German Shepherd grabs one once or twice a year. Shit happens, nothing you can do about it. My dog ate a baby squirrel whole. That was hard to watch.