What's new

looking good...I think??? help

nuggz4me

hahaha yes...yes they will be good, and nope, id never insult the plant by cooking it with radiation...if ive learned anything through out this experiance...its paitence...and this is coming from a guy who has the attention span of a goldfish hahaha!

Hey, gotta question...can you open the lids too much when curing, i know im way over the recommended level, but gawd damn they smell soooo good, specially my 2 purple runts, ima only get a half ounce from them, but itll be sumthin special...me thinks!!!

uglybunny

Read through your thread today nuggz, looks like you had a great grow! Congrats on the harvest, gonna be a great winter for you. :)

Mrpiston38

well u need to open the jars at least 2x a day for the first couple of weeks casue due to there being moister still still in the bud u have to watch for mold. other wise dont do it 20x a day either it will dry out even more great grow.. and if it were me those runts should have gone another 14+ days otherwise awsome show :woohoo: and happy belated bday hope u had a good day peace bro and gl on ur Future endevors
:abduct:

Mr.p