What's new

looking good...I think??? help

nuggz4me

hey there, new thread, new topic. heres the thing, I don't know jack, just messing around with these cool plants right now. I sprouted 6 and i think I might have scored 6 ladies, i'm in the 8th day of 12 and 12, and the all look like this......wtf am I totally off the mark here...please bring me some clarity haha, and another thing should I be choppin all the big fan leaves, and can I cut all the big ones at the same time, or some here and there? Thanx folks, hope you can share some wisdom!!!

S

silent_lemon

keep waiting and stay attentive to whether they become male or female from their telltale signs, white hairs coming out of nodes for female and balls for male, couple more days and it will become evident.

nuggz4me

hey right on bud, thanx for the tip, i'm lil impaitent, i sprouted jus 2 last time and the were both dudes, confirmed after a couple days of 12 an 12, so yep a lil bit excited, its only my 2nd attempt, much to learn!!! So I spose I should hold off slicing the big leaves?

zenoonez

Veteran
hey right on bud, thanx for the tip, i'm lil impaitent, i sprouted jus 2 last time and the were both dudes, confirmed after a couple days of 12 an 12, so yep a lil bit excited, its only my 2nd attempt, much to learn!!! So I spose I should hold off slicing the big leaves?

I wouldn't touch her at all unless you want to do some LST or Supercropping.

nuggz4me

Right on there Zen, that was my inclination from the start, let them do what thier gonna do, and next time experiment, my only concern would be starving those precious bud sites of light!

TheGreenBastard

Assistant Weekend Trailer Park Superviser
Veteran
They look great, and no there is no need to chop anything. Its a little late to do any supercropping or LTS. Right now you want them to focus all their energy on bud production.

dyno

:noway:I wouldn't cut any of the big leaves, they are the solar panels for your bud. If any are in the way of budsites then tuck/tie/clip them under. Only cut if absolutely necessary and even then I would only cut a few at a time. :joint:

To be honest LST is fine at 8 days of 12/12 its not as if you have budsites yet. I'm at day 17 and still using LST to allow more light to budsites that are lower than the canopy. :jump:

nuggz4me

Thanx alot Mr.Mustard, I was so sad when I had 2 kill my 1st 2, so now i'm cranked right up, and very impaitent, but talking to some of you has kept me grounded, I will leave my girls alone....Thanx, there'll be a million more questions, i'm sure, thanx guys!

TheGreenBastard

Assistant Weekend Trailer Park Superviser
Veteran
Dyno is right they are the solar panels for your plants as well as the energy cells. So don't cut any unless absolutely necessary.

BTW what are you growin?

nuggz4me

Hey you GreenBasterd, Dyno and you make alot of sense, all leaves serve a purpose, in my humble opinion. My man, those are chemo seeds, nothing fancy, just some old school genetics, sposed to grow big colas, and taste be a lil hashy...I like hashy haha...cheers man!

Hazy Lady

Prom Night Dumpster Baby
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your plants are really beautiful, they could not look better in any way - but what are they?
Edit, got it, didn't see as I posted, well they look great whatever they are, nice!

nuggz4me

well thank you very kindly Hazy, those are compliments i'm happy to accept, i'll be bouncing off the walls...if I do indeed have six ladies to love a nurture...I love my boys, when I thought they were girls, and love turned to hate, very quick hehehe, have a great night!

nuggz4me

... to go from such disaster the 1st time, to 100% success the 2nd time...off the hook... this is getting, very intresting...thanx for stickin around, friendo.

nuggz4me

No sir...just a little fantasy I had going haha...I can confirm at least 3 lovely ladies and 2 with nutsacs...boooooo, and 1 unknown...so at least this time...i;m gonna git sum smoke mmmmmmmm smoke...cheers man, i'll get some more pics up as I go. As always...stay safe!