What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for new Test Growers

spigolaro

Hi Karma, wonderful initiative, here on Icmag I have several crops and reports started and concluded, unfortunately I don't use the PC much but you will find my reports on the Ace and Sweet Seeds forums, all concluded with photos and personal impressions. Now I'm doing the competition for Seed Mafia with the New Haze strain and I'm almost at the fourth week since the photoperiod change so I'll end up with 8-9 weeks or maybe something more. I would really like to be your tester and if you want, as soon as I finish I can start with your seeds, I would prefer the feminized ones because I only grow for personal use, I'm not interested in crossings or breeding, I just like good weed and I've seen several of your strains that they made my mouth water hahaha.
Quindi se ti fa piacere io ci sono ciao...

Kree73

I will be looking for new Test growers to do grow journals here on ICmag.

Must have a full grow journal here on ICmag.

Need to have posted good pictures.

Prefered in EU.

Test rules.
Must germ as soon as posibel afther recieving the seeds.

No pollen chucking while seeds are in testing, ore sharing of clones.

Must update test journal once every 2 weeks min.

Is expected to post multiple good flower shots at end of grow journal.

When you want to be considerd please post in this thread with a link to your finished grows.
Hello Karma G , I am interested in being helpful to your quest . Just one thing tho ... How does one send a link ?

GreenamI

I have always been holding back in sharing my grows online, but I hit a turning point half a year ago where-in I realized, this is what I want and love to do, so lets share it back to the community who has the same passion 💚. I feel there is no better place than ICmag to do so. Instagram is nice for the hype, but ICmag is where the info can be found back for the people who really care. I would love to start documenting my grows here with karma tester gear, and I have especially a great interest in testing the KG melon x (Z x zizi) f2. I have grown sour melon, and sour melon f2, and I was also very impressed with the melon cheddar from a friend. I just started helping a friend with his first grow (a sour melon x headbanger), and will soon start with a tha melon grow too. I do still have another empty tent standing at the moment and would absolutely love to try this new melon zizi cross.

My passion for karma genetics really started when I did a seed run from different breeders to find some nice mother plants. Although they all looked pretty (pictures below), only a karma cross (el chapo, rez d sour d x headbanger) made it through the selection. There were 12 different strains and after drying and curing I prepared six "tester kits" where-in I randomly numbered the 12 strains differently for all the test kits, which where than labeled, test kit A,B,C, etc. I gave these to 6 friends who all filled in a survey, they had no info on genetics just a number for every strain to prevent a bias. The majority of the strains where perceived very different per individual, I also included an outdoor strain and a 1;1 cbd thc strain, to check if they would note. Although opinions really differed per strain, only for the el chapo genetics everybody agreed it was very good weed, but I did not keep her as she hermied quite a bit. Hence I decided to grow some pure karma genetics next which was a headbanger run. All the headbangers clearly outperformed any other plant from the previous run. Some were even better than the el chapo. It became clear to me that karma didn't just select on looks, but is really able to pick the right terp and flavour profiles, creating plants that are all worth to grow and smoke.

I'm based in the Netherlands and happy to share my outcome with you @Karma G, either flowers or clones. It would be a honour to test your gear, although I think you don't actually need testers with your new playing ground....:cool: It is very nice of you to give the community a look on what your genetics look in the hand of amateurs like me and I happily volunteer :giggle:

Attachments

• Seedstockers - dosidos #2 dried.jpg
    Seedstockers - dosidos #2 dried.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 92
  • Seed mix tent.jpeg
    Seed mix tent.jpeg
    252.8 KB · Views: 97
  • Karma Genetics - Headbanger #9.jpeg
    Karma Genetics - Headbanger #9.jpeg
    113.3 KB · Views: 100
  • karma Genetics - Sour melon #28.jpeg
    karma Genetics - Sour melon #28.jpeg
    182.2 KB · Views: 110
  • Sour Genetics - El chapo.jpg
    Sour Genetics - El chapo.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 103
  • ACE - buba malawi #2.jpg
    ACE - buba malawi #2.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 98
  • The Plug - Spumoni.jpg
    The Plug - Spumoni.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 99
  • DNA - kosherkush #2.jpeg
    DNA - kosherkush #2.jpeg
    191.9 KB · Views: 116
  • testkit A.jpeg
    testkit A.jpeg
    456.6 KB · Views: 111
  • ACE- Panama Bangi - close up.jpg
    ACE- Panama Bangi - close up.jpg
    487.1 KB · Views: 112

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I have send a message to most that replied in this thread as Tester request.

Ps Preferd EU doesnt mean only in EU 😉✌️

Lets see if we can get the ball back rolling here on ICmag.

For the folks that been on these forums for oong they know that when sening out 10 testers a lot of times you only get results from 1. Thats why i presure and comitment. Testers arent free seeds.

Another note on Fem seeds. I have testers for years i send to that always have problems and others i send same seeds that never have problems. Just because 1 person has a problem doesnt mean they dont pass my testing requerments.

Last i hope this can be the revival of a great Karma comunity here on ICmag, and that we can get that old vibe back i loved on here.

Peace KG

can'tfindmyway

Too old Senior Member
@Karma G
excellent initiative!!
if you think it could be useful for your tests, I make myself available....my diaries are in signature and my gallery is public.
in any case, thank you from everyone for the opportunity you give us (y) :tiphat:
500610.jpg

Famine

hi Karma I'll post my diaries for you.
I only work with female suits.

🙋

Safe Gardener

Hi Karma, My last two grows are in a single continuous diary. I’m currently at day 49 12/12 will update pictures tonight. My grows are basically micro style. Currently I’m flowering in a 2ft x 2ft tent. Also not in the EU but if I can be of any help let know.

SG

yahooman

I love the genetics karma puts out,but any tester is simply an unpaid employee....hes making money from your tests....

GreenamI

I love the genetics karma puts out,but any tester is simply an unpaid employee....hes making money from your tests....
I understand your point but I would phrase it differently as for example being a volunteer. I don't know if you caught up on Karma's latest developments, but with his new legal playing ground, he really does not need testers in the community. Sure it is nice for promotion but also it is a big risk if people on the forum mess things up or don't like the untested strains. Karma is well known for thoroughly testing strains before realising them, so he and the testers are both aware they're taking a gamble. I also don't think money is an issue for Karma based on his career. I strongly believe he has a great passion for this crop and likes to share his experiences and genetics with the community. I see it also as a honour to be picked as a tester. Not to mention the hours of work he put in these seeds, and they're sent to you free at charge, I think it's a very fair trade, and for those who rather don't post a whole diary, they're free to do so and can buy any tested seeds they like 😊

💚✌🏻 GreenamI

GreenamI

I have send a message to most that replied in this thread as Tester request.

Ps Preferd EU doesnt mean only in EU 😉✌️

Lets see if we can get the ball back rolling here on ICmag.

For the folks that been on these forums for oong they know that when sening out 10 testers a lot of times you only get results from 1. Thats why i presure and comitment. Testers arent free seeds.

Another note on Fem seeds. I have testers for years i send to that always have problems and others i send same seeds that never have problems. Just because 1 person has a problem doesnt mean they dont pass my testing requerments.

Last i hope this can be the revival of a great Karma comunity here on ICmag, and that we can get that old vibe back i loved on here.

Peace KG
Sounds good Karma, I missed the pre 2013 times here on the forum, but I'm all in for the restart 💚✌🏻

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
Expand your horizons a bit. Everything in the world is complex and extremely complex. Such a simple conclusion can hardly be close to the truth. It would also be nice if the economic viewpoints on things in this topic are excluded because they are really unnecessary. In this topic, we people are more interested in the agricultural-botanical aspect than some sort of economic point of view on certain actions.
😉

Redrum92

Free seeds, free chance to try strain/buds I never would've. It's a trade, worth it for some

Everyone knows he runs a seed business, can't imagine anyone has an issue with that

Smokin Sloth

Hi Karma,

I've been growing for a decade now and have already had stuff from you, among others ✌🏻
( I still keep Skullcap as a mother today )
I would be happy to test a few new strains from you!
I work clean and live right next door 😄

Greets
Smokin Sloth

I am glad too. Sweetseeds have some old journals I used do for them. On uk420. Solidopc is the name I was sunder then. Sensi always used to have me rest grow if they still have the forum. Multi Strain Perpetual Farming 8s my thread & solidopc the name.

Other than that I've just started a jew grow after years off raise my kids. Got my Purple Punch mum & coco as usual. This time with a 800wattt skyline dual spec led light.

I'm a big fan of the test grows. Found some blowers in f1 crosses to Heath Robinsons Viking x black rose. I'm really only interested in kush or haze leaning crosses. As I have medical commitments to forefil. Finding the right plants to use for my home made feco oil capsules

No drama.. ✌️❤️💐

The picture is a picture I've had to stop less reputable vendors using to sell their seeds. The only thing that is not hype is 8ts the fire og cut. Aka the white aka Triangle Kush, grown by me. So you know I'm going to be a good endeavour lol.

Attachments

• 1000010247.jpg
    1000010247.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 79