What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for new Test Growers

nick11

Veteran
I'd love to run some karma. Have several grow on here currently, and been a member since 2006. I live in the states, but hope youll consider my long standing here as a possible tester. Here's some bud dshots of my current diary here.
Edit: damn too late

Attachments

• 20231119_203153.jpg
    20231119_203153.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 119
  • 20231119_203147.jpg
    20231119_203147.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 115

Tynehead Tom

I'd love to get back to testing Karma's gear , it's been a few years now.
Canada is not in the the EU though LOL
Being a fledgling breeder myself it;s probably a conflict of interest anyhow hehe

everyone else, don't miss your chance to be a tester , the plants will be amazing !!!

ALB3RT

I will be looking for new Test growers to do grow journals here on ICmag.

Must have a full grow journal here on ICmag.

Need to have posted good pictures.

Prefered in EU.

Test rules.
Must germ as soon as posibel afther recieving the seeds.

No pollen chucking while seeds are in testing, ore sharing of clones.

Must update test journal once every 2 weeks min.

Is expected to post multiple good flower shots at end of grow journal.

When you want to be considerd please post in this thread with a link to your finished grows.
Hello I'm from Europe I'll be glad to be tester i used to be test grower in THCFarmer for All Star Genetics before they released their first strains like 15 years ago 😄
I have grown at least 10 of your strains 😎 and currently growing the OG Tini 🙂

piffdolla1337

I will be looking for new Test growers to do grow journals here on ICmag.

Must have a full grow journal here on ICmag.

Need to have posted good pictures.

Prefered in EU.

Test rules.
Must germ as soon as posibel afther recieving the seeds.

No pollen chucking while seeds are in testing, ore sharing of clones.

Must update test journal once every 2 weeks min.

Is expected to post multiple good flower shots at end of grow journal.

When you want to be considerd please post in this thread with a link to your finished grows.
Don't have the credentials to be a teetering here but long time lover of your work, have a 2014 pack of the og I've been saving to try and germ

coxnox

Veteran
I have always been holding back in sharing my grows online, but I hit a turning point half a year ago where-in I realized, this is what I want and love to do, so lets share it back to the community who has the same passion 💚. I feel there is no better place than ICmag to do so. Instagram is nice for the hype, but ICmag is where the info can be found back for the people who really care. I would love to start documenting my grows here with karma tester gear, and I have especially a great interest in testing the KG melon x (Z x zizi) f2. I have grown sour melon, and sour melon f2, and I was also very impressed with the melon cheddar from a friend. I just started helping a friend with his first grow (a sour melon x headbanger), and will soon start with a tha melon grow too. I do still have another empty tent standing at the moment and would absolutely love to try this new melon zizi cross.

My passion for karma genetics really started when I did a seed run from different breeders to find some nice mother plants. Although they all looked pretty (pictures below), only a karma cross (el chapo, rez d sour d x headbanger) made it through the selection. There were 12 different strains and after drying and curing I prepared six "tester kits" where-in I randomly numbered the 12 strains differently for all the test kits, which where than labeled, test kit A,B,C, etc. I gave these to 6 friends who all filled in a survey, they had no info on genetics just a number for every strain to prevent a bias. The majority of the strains where perceived very different per individual, I also included an outdoor strain and a 1;1 cbd thc strain, to check if they would note. Although opinions really differed per strain, only for the el chapo genetics everybody agreed it was very good weed, but I did not keep her as she hermied quite a bit. Hence I decided to grow some pure karma genetics next which was a headbanger run. All the headbangers clearly outperformed any other plant from the previous run. Some were even better than the el chapo. It became clear to me that karma didn't just select on looks, but is really able to pick the right terp and flavour profiles, creating plants that are all worth to grow and smoke.

I'm based in the Netherlands and happy to share my outcome with you @Karma G, either flowers or clones. It would be a honour to test your gear, although I think you don't actually need testers with your new playing ground....:cool: It is very nice of you to give the community a look on what your genetics look in the hand of amateurs like me and I happily volunteer :giggle:
how was the sour melon ?

GreenamI

how was the sour melon ?
The sour melon might be my favourite (karma) strain. I kept three phenos, a melon leaning one, a SD leaning one, and one I would describe as the perfect blend of the two. The phenos that have best from both world are sooo sour and yet have something sweet in there too, it's a very sharp chemical smell that dominates and penetrates your nostrils from across the room. It has something zingy in there that is close to Z terps but it is different and really unique, I haven't seen it in any other strain yet. It's like a very gassy green melon (not at all like water melon) and some phenos even blend in with little hints of strawberry that compliments the sourness really well

Ttutorial

420club
winner@420giveaway
@Karma G Hey!
I did grew out:
Mango Lassi
Biker 41

Currently: Headbanger.

Mango Lassi was fire, 150g out of 1x 15L Autopot plant.
Biker 41 was a bit tricky, i did defoliate the shit out of them, 1 hermied.. i did removed the bananas (lower third of the plant) and it was all good, nothing came back, not 1 single seed in the finished product.

Headbanger on going, it seems very healthy and vigor.

Do u still search for testers mate? In EUROPE?
Organic semi professional Grower with Autopots and Biotabs as fertilizer.

Cydonia

Man from the 80's 90's-2000's. Long story but a home demolishing removed my whole life, everything. I still have over 180 different seed strain types from those years. Last thing back then I ran was DJ's Short's Blueberry and Alien Dog, Mota stuff Fugu, (still have 20 plus packs of his [past stuff)most all 25-38 years old. Even my old email/password etc. I'll do GH Nutes usually, run PPM meter, and I have all my 5/6 gallon buckets. have 8 hoods now, running 2 or 3 probably. all new bulbs. Probably will use sonic Bloom again, with the music ya know. I had really good luck with it. Let me know, I am patient. That is what it takes. I'm listening to your podcast now, I'm 87 minutes in.

Episode 36 ft Karma of Karma Genetics - 23/3/19​

Last edited:

Ttutorial

420club
winner@420giveaway
Hey!
Karma, if u do need few safe testers next time, that know how to grow and are able to put you and the forum updated with pictures week for week or even twice a week, tell me.. I could do the job and would be more then happy!

Growing Organic, with autopots .. So Soil and wormcastings with perlite and the good old autopot.

Cydonia

sorry to say three five seed packs of Mot* , 1. double citrus 2. Vapor lock, 3. was freebird kush one popped a little, then died. After splitting the packs using a heated seedmat, white unbleached towels, with spring filtered water, then distilled water on another. I even covered them to block any spurious radiation from 5g with a thick metal pan on the second side of the split on on brown paper towels. I wrote to them three times not a word back in two weeks. I even asked them to test for him, i am done waiting. I have never had the first problem ever with his equipment, nor emails. So i bought from greenpoint, just got them. it was about the same time I asked here, shoot I have room but that's okay. If you could only see the past with that sonic bloom, oh my, with constant sprayers and roots open, but kept from light and O2. I'm going in tonight.

Latest posts

Latest posts