What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for new Test Growers

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I will be looking for new Test growers to do grow journals here on ICmag.

Must have a full grow journal here on ICmag.

Need to have posted good pictures.

Prefered in EU.

Test rules.
Must germ as soon as posibel afther recieving the seeds.

No pollen chucking while seeds are in testing, ore sharing of clones.

Must update test journal once every 2 weeks min.

Is expected to post multiple good flower shots at end of grow journal.

When you want to be considerd please post in this thread with a link to your finished grows.

Last edited:

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
I will be looking for new Test growers to do grow journals here on ICmag.

Must have a full grow journal here on ICmag.

Need to have posted good pictures.

Prefered in EU.

Test rules.
Must germ as soon as posibel afther recieving the seeds.

No pollen chucking while seeds are in testing, ore sharing of clones.

Must update test journal once every 2 weeks min.

Is expected to post multiple good flower shots at end of grow journal.

When you want to be considerd please post in this thread with a link to your finished grows.

https://www.icmag.com/threads/fruity-juice-jucy-fruit-g13xhashplant-mr-nice-by-sensi-seeds.18127537/

current one soon to finish.

Last edited:

blondie

I’m interested. I’ve been eyeing your seeds and been thinking about getting some. I’ve got a grow going now , done in January about.

Another one.

Hi karma 👋 I’d love to test for you , but unfortunately I don’t have any grow journals with this account since it is very new and I’m log off my old account 😅, I just have some pics here and there of your gears , but I am just starting to veg a run from seeds of zour lemon and I have a full grow room of my sowahh Keeper in veg right now , I can document that ,don’t know if that’s enough. and also I live in the eu.., thanks anyways 🙌🏻

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Hey Karma,
Have grown a couple of your hybrids over the years. I have grow logs throughout IC.. This is my current diary:

Kal’s mini tent of small wonders

As you can see, I’ve only got a small garden and can only do fem seeds at the moment. I’ve just finished a grow and have an empty chamber :)

I have a new tent on order (same size), and a maybe a new light soon.

If you have some fem hybrid that’s of short to medium sized.. would love to do a happy brother hybrid

Mr. Molas

Hi there Karma!

Thank you for your iniciative, very cool. I have been growing for years, posting in cannabiscafe forum and other cannabis info app. My contributions as tester you can see here. Right now i am moving here, to this forum, my last works.

I wish like to help with your proyect. 600w of led power is waiting to light up some special girls.

Have a nice day.

Mike!

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
For this round i got Fem's and Reg's

(Z X ZiZi)F2 hybrids regular seeds. (Basicly a Original Zkittlez double backcross)F2

Crossed too:
FRITTER LICKER
PINK RUNTZ
GELATO 41
GUAVA GELATO
BLACK DOMINA
KG MELON
TWIN PEAKS

And got.
Pink Runtz reversal hybrids. (Feminized)

Crossed too:
Fritter Licker
Georgia Pie
Guava Gelato
Happy Brother
Crumbled Lime
Zowahh
Mochi V2.0
Gelato#41
Sherb IX

I made more hybrids in both these seed runs, but those be the ones available to selected testers.

I also have another test group at another spot, so i got all already coverd by them aswell, so dont need to have them all coverd here. Ofcourse also be doing some myself.

Mr. Molas

(Z X ZiZi)F2 hybrids regular seeds. (Basicly a Original Zkittlez double backcross)F2

Crossed too:
FRITTER LICKER
PINK RUNTZ
GELATO 41
GUAVA GELATO
BLACK DOMINA
KG MELON
TWIN PEAKS

And got.

Crossed too:
Fritter Licker
Georgia Pie
Guava Gelato
Happy Brother
Crumbled Lime
Zowahh
Mochi V2.0
Gelato#41
Sherb IX

I made more hybrids in both these seed runs, but those be the ones available to selected testers.

I also have another test group at another spot, so i got all already coverd by them aswell, so dont need to have them all coverd here. Ofcourse also be doing some myself.
Nice genetic pool! Looking very sweetie! I like regulars one, as old schooler, but the feminized are good to, as you wish. Let me know something about you if you want it.

Have a nice day!

DaEarl73

Would love to test your seeds, but don’t have a journal yet but would love to start one. I got your difruti and it’s crushing it, flower and hash wise. Would be interested into zizi x guava gelato or pink Runtz x crumbled lime. Keep on crushing it!

blondie

I would be more interested in feminized. I can start a karma grow end of November. Veg tent has space and flower tent also has space for a few plants now, more room in 9-12 weeks. Ample room to grow.

badass-eu

Hello Karma, living in the EU it would be an honor for me to be a tester for you, I appreciate your work 😉 as mentioned in one of your discussion threads I will launch a culture journal in a very short time, I I have a Roaddawg and a New York Amsterdam Sour which went to flo this weekend (I'm just waiting to define the gender to launch) and another NY Amsterdam Sour which is still growing (2 weeks), would be playable for YOU?

badass-eu

feminized or regular, in the idea I would be tempted by the F2 (Zx Zizi) or the x Twin Peaks in regular or in feminized the x Happy Brother or x Crumbled Lime, it's up to you to choose 😉
IMG20231105220133.jpg
NY Amsterdam Sour
IMG20231105220153.jpg
Roaddawg
A little preview of those in bloom this weekend

Piecho

Crossed too:
FRITTER LICKER
PINK RUNTZ
GELATO 41
GUAVA GELATO
BLACK DOMINA
KG MELON
TWIN PEAKS

And got.

Crossed too:
Fritter Licker
Georgia Pie
Guava Gelato
Happy Brother
Crumbled Lime
Zowahh
Mochi V2.0
Gelato#41
Sherb IX

Looking great to me. If you have any fems that you would like me to verify how well it fresh-frozen washes and grow on budget by amateur with community support, feel free to reach me.