CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
image_2094318.jpg

Let's do it... :)

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Can we see the authentication documents? As the leading expert in Haze, this specimen is clearly that of SkunkHaze lineage.

CannaT

Premium user
Can we see the authentication documents? As the leading expert in Haze, this specimen is clearly that of SkunkHaze lineage.

Why do you think so ?

...please dont spam thread PM me instead.

CannaT

Premium user
Is that the Sensi NL5 x Haze? I ran some of that in my run#3, and it is good dope.

Its supposed to be one of old cuttings that won the cup by theseedbank or sensi seeds in hybrid categorie this cut was around in Netherlands and border countires till early 2000's to can be bought in shops and was grown for commercial production.

I asked the man how to tell to old people who hang around in 90's in NL what is this cut...He said to me that this was one and only coffeshop NL/haze from this time that was sold and made lots of people white /pressure drop and he would get sugar in water if that happen to get your self back.

he said who was there he had smoke it 100%... Orange,soapy,afghani smell and taste.
He told me that there was one more cut of NL5/haze that time around and it was all haze...but not as strong and more haze like high compared to this cut I have,taste and smell of this cut was like indian food,curry,incense and sandalwood mother of all hazes in taste and smell...thats what he remember of this time.

CannaT

Premium user
I saw that plant is hungry so I give it a bit of Calcium Nitrate cuz it had lot of strech in 13 days.

CannaT

Premium user
Today I start with flowering nutes 9-12-36 + cal/mag and bit of ME.

Feeding from begining was just watering with tap water.

at 10 day I ad 1-1-1 at aorund 700 ppm

Then at day 14 bit of calcium nitrate at 900 ppm

An today 9-12-36 + cal/mag and bit of ME. at 1200 ppm.ppm will increse till 1600 ppm max at week 6 then again lowering in week 7 and more down in week 8

I think that it will be 10,5 weeks max flower so i plan to make this feedding regime.

Nutrients,tap,RO...

from now till 49 day will be this feeding then around 50-56 day PK boost 2 times....at aroun 1100 ppm

and from then just TAP,RO..

Last edited:

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Shes got the zigzag... Looks like a decent blend.... Not NL dominate, and leaning a bit on the haze side for sure..... Can't wait to see how she looks, and smells in a few weeks... Hopefully those pistils turn fire truck red instead of orange, and she turns entirely caked with frost... She's definitely gonna be a nice haze spear you can tell.

DJSHADOW666

First strain I ever grew, an old dude gave me a few clones bunch a seeds helped me learn to grow. He had been growing this strain for decades and helped me start up around 95...special strain for me. Can't wait to see how this turns out for you.

CannaT

Premium user
Shes got the zigzag... Looks like a decent blend.... Not NL dominate, and leaning a bit on the haze side for sure..... Can't wait to see how she looks, and smells in a few weeks... Hopefully those pistils turn fire truck red instead of orange, and she turns entirely caked with frost... She's definitely gonna be a nice haze spear you can tell.

Yes I think that also,for me its NL strucutre,flower time with added Haze influence....real 50/50 blend.

Exactly what breeder want with that cross...shorter flower time, with strong haze influence.

Smell at this point is tropical fruit (pineapple/orange),clay,and that afghan funk(gas)...similar to OG's.

Last edited:

CannaT

Premium user
First strain I ever grew, an old dude gave me a few clones bunch a seeds helped me learn to grow. He had been growing this strain for decades and helped me start up around 95...special strain for me. Can't wait to see how this turns out for you.

Me to wish I have time machine :)

Latest posts

Latest posts