What's new

Kal’s mini tent of small wonders

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
If you’re entering now, be warned - this is a small grow. Not quite micro, but not massive either.

The gear.
Tent is something like 53x90x160cm
2 x Migro 3500k 100w led cobs

CFCFD438-2F05-47AE-8988-910541D577AF.jpeg

I’ve had 5 x 11 litre pots in here, but these days I opt mostly for bigger plants in two 15 litre fabric pots.

I grow organic using store bought soil organic mixes and plant based feeds. Currently using the molasses based Grow feeds etc. Won’t bore you with the specifics here unless someone asks.

So what’s cooking presently I hear you all ask?? Clearwater Genetics Purple Flavinoid. Pretty silly name. It’s basically Gelati x Creamsicle #4. Think of it as just cookies mixed with purple punch. Cookies I’ve smoked before but never tried the purple punch and have always wondered what the taste is like. I’m not a cookie fiend and will pretty much grow anything if it’s good 😉

So here we are at 2 weeks of flower. Vegged for 4 weeks.

ACC8C56A-94F9-4EDD-8F63-09DC68ACE9C6.jpeg

They’re still quite dense and small at present since I’ve been training since birth.

CABAB504-81E9-474D-9DE0-988B26F7D3D6.jpeg

Plant on the left suffered a break in the main stem, hence being smaller. I regularly break branches from being over zealous. She is also more dense than her sister anyways.

Will post flower pics of previous grows if anyone is interested.

Not much to see yet.. will post more when the time comes :)

Last edited:

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Some previous grows..

Karma Genetics Di Frutti

4E69482B-B20C-41B1-962F-DA76283AB028.jpeg

Bodhi seeds LA Hindu Kush x 88 G13HP
702BF280-FC02-4F18-B750-3422011FD626.jpeg

Chimera Genetics BC Master Kush x Sweet Skunk. This is just one plant, was a real beast!
3DFC5007-76C8-4A74-8758-341B2AF1264C.jpeg

34A7852F-9C56-4A54-B967-353800F87488.jpeg FD48674D-E41B-4F2D-9259-25DF37D1E884.jpeg

Clearwater Genetics Tropicana Cookies x Runtz
D95CF5B0-D9FC-472A-A832-50797CF5543C.jpeg

Ace Seeds Black Domina 98 x Nepalese Jam
34425D17-20BC-4E7E-948A-943DA1B53518.jpeg

More later maybe :)

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Three weeks flo

So did some additional bending on the right hand Gelati x Creamsicle. She’s been more vigorous than her sister throughout and also started to set flower.

Training
4BA4C11A-BCF5-4B35-8027-65A4BE57C2B6.jpeg

After training
9C24269B-1C2B-4578-8A69-0FDC89604C78.jpeg

9F7A7B20-3EBB-4354-ACBA-96197A8AEF92.jpeg

Left hand plant suffered from a complete snap of the main stem. Looks like that may of set her back a bit. Certainly not as vigorous as her sister.

Last edited:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran

window

Veteran
Looking nice mate😎
So are you tying them down Kal? Or just sort of manipulating the stems till they bend over? Supercropping.
Looks like she recovered nicely though, very vigorous girl😁

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you mate,
How are you doing by the way? Are you growing at the mo? Remembering your epic stardawg set up and wondering if you still have something similar growing.
Yes my friend doing good thanks :good:Always growing cannot stop :biggrin: And yes, running the Manny,:biggrin: but always looking for something which can match the Manny, in terms of yield, the high, and frostiness, and the timeframe which they finish for me.,... Best of luck with the grow not that you need it ,but good luck anyhow take care:good::tiphat:.

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
A month later..

Look like completely different plants from the earlier update.

Right hand plant

EB7BA35B-1B88-4CA4-8AF1-895EBDEDEE0B.jpeg

C1ED1237-A5CA-42D3-8986-85036E60D8AE.jpeg

A162DC8D-83D6-4D26-941B-01D13CCD697C.jpeg

Bit frosty on the lowers 😬
AAF4262D-E093-4302-9B04-CE3CF7B44539.jpeg

Left hand plant is further behind. Kind of a muddle.. she’s not really sure of herself.

578E5E36-10AF-45FC-9F0A-F3E4A449978F.jpeg

4454FC2B-BB51-4D1A-91A9-C6AD8A627C80.jpeg

I think these are going to go 10 weeks, more or less

Jimi Caliente

Hi Kalbhairav,

your Gelati x Creamsicle looks very promising: they are perfectly grown.
I'm also interested in your previous grow: how do you find Karma's Di Frutti and Chimera's BC MK x SS in terms of effects and aromas? Did you find any incensed trait when burned with the Sweet Skunk cross?

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Gotta say, sorry for the shitty phone pics. Took them on the fly and forgot to turn the light down beforehand.

Hi Kalbhairav,

your Gelati x Creamsicle looks very promising: they are perfectly grown.
I'm also interested in your previous grow: how do you find Karma's Di Frutti and Chimera's BC MK x SS in terms of effects and aromas? Did you find any incensed trait when burned with the Sweet Skunk cross?

Thanks man :) They're not quite perfectly grown in my opinion. I think I was late in giving them higher levels of P and K. For some reason, I was quite conservative this time round in feeding. I think the flowers would be more impressive if I'd been a bit heavier with the hand.
Karma's Di Frutti was very nice, even with them being taken too early and not having the best dry. If I grow it again then it'll get a minimum of veg time as it stretches pretty hard. Flavour is lovely though, and it has a nice potent high. Chimera's MK x SS was also great. It's all gone now, I'm trying to get that memory of taste back. Terps were a mix of OG and lemon and cured to a hazy type musk. I only had one plant and it stretched like a beast, so more on the Sweet Skunk side. That whole line of sweet skunk hybrids are great.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Pretty plants, Wow they look really strong. Looks like your plants may have got a little hot in the above photo. The leaves were tacoing just a little. They look really good and thanks for sharing your work with us.

BABY Z

La pianta della mano sinistra ha fiori che spuntano in tutti i posti strani. Per questo ho detto che era confusa. Fortunatamente, non così confuso da far germogliare fiori maschili... ancora

Sul gambo fogliare
View attachment 18827269

Nell'apice centrale della foglia
View attachment 18827270
Sono bellissime,ma ho come l impressione che sono andate leggermente in over da azoto ,non credi? Io proverei a dargli 2/3 irrighi a sola acqua, ma per il resto complimenti! Seguo 💪😉👍

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Pretty plants, Wow they look really strong. Looks like your plants may have got a little hot in the above photo. The leaves were tacoing just a little. They look really good and thanks for sharing your work with us.

Hey man,
The right hand plant is at a shorter distance to the lights than the left hand plant. The left hand plant has no taco looking leaf structure. There’s a trait in the cookie lineage (and other hybrids) where the leaves start to confuse themselves thinking they’re flowers. There’s a scientific name for it that I can’t remember. It could also be stress and a number of other things.

I’ve seen pics from other growers who’ve grown the purple flavinoid and the leaf structure is much the same. The brittle / crinkle dark colour and curling seems to be there in quite a few.