What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for a legit cut of GDP

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would love to trade you some beans of my Cartier Diesel x Kens cut GDP x Fourm Cut GSC. I've always wanted to run the Stardawg Corey cut or some beans someone S1. If not I completely understand and sorry to bother. 💯🙏🏻 Happy Growing Brother and God Bless You and your family 💯🙏🏻
Appreciate the offer 🙏, but I don't do trades , or interested in Kens GDP as that's not the Original clone only

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don’t know where it came from …all I know it was floating around my area back then and it was just called Sour Diesel . that’s all it was ever was called.. The guys that had it didn’t wanna give it out because they were making a lot of money with it I was lucky to get my cut when I did

LostTribe

Premium user
Subtle nuances but particularly the front initial profile
I got one that sort of has that sweet touch on the front but that upstate didnt get finished right first time so shouldnt comment just yet other than it reeked growing.

It's still available at Connoisseur Genetics with the Original Diesel S1 Feminized seed available, the Legendary Original Sour Diesel clone from S1's.

I've had the clone for over a decade and run all the we'll known ECSD clones and the Original Diesel clone only smashes them all , and the S1's produce amazing offspring, better than all the weak sauce Diesel cuts that get passed around these days
I've yet to see about in already 5 years. Me personally

Reactions: ojd

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've yet to see about in already 5 years. Me personally
Yeah what gets passed around as Sour Diesel these days is a joke compared to early 2000's, some weak cuts that lost 90% of that wall pentrating Funk .

Real Diesel will stink up the whole block, people are scared to run her its that loud, 1 fat joint and your smashed , I only see that with the Original Diesel clone these days, most others seem either not the read deal , an x or severely watered down or weak compared to the old legendary clones. These old Sour Diesel clones all ticked the box back then , where are they now ?

Captain krip cut
Hazyfontanzy/bachus cut
Melting pot cut
Chaco cut

Back then these were all amazing, very similar in Taste/Potency but all grew a little different, but all had same exact Loud Mouth coating Diesel Terps , and the same intense Potency, what happened to these cuts ? , either lost , not shared anymore or watered down from broadmite pandemic/Pesticide abuse/fungicide abuse etc etc

Thcvhunter

Veteran
This Winter, Im making an fgen of Salmon Creek Big Bud, if you're interested
Ive never flowered her before.
But in veg, so far, SCBB and GDP dont look at all related. Which may confirm what I was told about GDP - that its Paktika Afghan. GDP looks more similar to Blueberry or Bubba than BigBud.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah what gets passed around as Sour Diesel these days is a joke compared to early 2000's, some weak cuts that lost 90% of that wall pentrating Funk .

Real Diesel will stink up the whole block, people are scared to run her its that loud, 1 fat joint and your smashed , I only see that with the Original Diesel clone these days, most others seem either not the read deal , an x or severely watered down or weak compared to the old legendary clones. These old Sour Diesel clones all ticked the box back then , where are they now ?

Captain krip cut
Hazyfontanzy/bachus cut
Melting pot cut
Chaco cut

Back then these were all amazing, very similar in Taste/Potency but all grew a little different, but all had same exact Loud Mouth coating Diesel Terps , and the same intense Potency, what happened to these cuts ? , either lost , not shared anymore or watered down from broadmite pandemic/Pesticide abuse/fungicide abuse etc etc
I don’t understand how a clone can get watered down ?it’s supposed to be genetically identical to the donor plant?

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don’t understand how a clone can get watered down ?it’s supposed to be genetically identical to the donor plant?
So you never experienced a weaken clone ? , there documented proof on many cuts that after 10-20-30 years can weaken in growth/Terps etc etc if badly treated, Reveg, disease , pesticide abuse, mold, mildew ,mite issues ( especially the broadmite issues a decade ago) etc etc and weak crap Diesel cuts float around daily that are not a patch on the old Diesel cuts that used to get passed around a decade plus ago.

and you should understand this ? as you been looking for the legit ECSD from back then , but it's very hard to find a Diesel cut as good or legit as from early Internet days compared to now , why is that then ?

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Taste and flavor to die for ! enemies got made over this strain it was so good
Yes bro , it Sours many people.

I'm not saying all Diesel cuts are watered down , especially if you had it a decade or 2 in your own room , but when it passes through many hands and rooms etc over the years it can pick up disease etc and become a shadow of itself which has happened to alot of Diesel cuts that get passed around these days.

Latest posts

Latest posts