What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for a legit cut of GDP

Jcue81

Hi Creeperpark-

Sure, here are some photos of what I’ve got at the moment. Everything I have has been root and petiole tested through Tumi for HLVD at least once.

I do not sell clones and have no intention of ever selling one. I like to collect and hold old plants. I can keep them as close as the owner asks. ;)

Much respect -
Jesse

Here is the Dogwalker OG that came from Wonderland Nursery
66A3870D-EF70-443F-ACDC-3E0CFB16A56C.jpeg

76002670-F286-4030-8957-52EB13302BBC.jpeg

Here is the Sour Diesel from Albany, NY

74DD994E-0D33-40E9-8367-9C48FFCF5D68.jpeg

Matt Berger’s cut of Bubba
6924EE72-42EF-4DD6-A0AE-EFF968EA0377.jpeg

897AA985-472E-4401-BE82-F5F39DE1C4BC.jpeg

C2094568-9A24-4E77-9C41-01F0AF63CB7B.jpeg

Stardawg (Corey Haim)
ED0EF78F-1FA2-4F96-B102-4B5182AD72B8.jpeg

FB6EE294-9D4F-4F8A-A0DD-D4FD799DB756.jpeg

Mandelbrot’s Royal Kush #7
Tissue cultured via Node Labs
74126AD1-6AFA-4EB8-82DA-5E761668E4D0.jpeg

Attachments

• DBE42966-EF14-4A76-80C6-AE4D221EECDC.jpeg
    DBE42966-EF14-4A76-80C6-AE4D221EECDC.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 61

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The real deal Granddaddy Purple clone is a real rare 1 , the legit cut anyway.
I've done alot of work with it around a decade or more ago and was an Amazing strain.
I've never seen a GDP cut like that again , kens GDP which I used to think was the Original comes knowhere near the real deal and Kens GDP seeds even further from the real deal GDP clone .

Shout to the guy who shared her with me all those years back 🙏,
The guy said his crew had it forever and didn't know much info apart from it been around forever in his circle ( I might of forgotten some info) .
my cut is long gone now but I made 1000's of seeds with her back then and still have seeds and hybrids I made with her back then that I bust out every few years and bring a hybrid back into the clone circle or breeding room.

Wish you luck with your search and would be cool just to see the real deal clone is still alive out there.

Grape/berry tasting, tight nugs , short squat ,Heavy Indica potency, real deal Purple Frosted buds, a true old classic đź‘Ś

Last edited:

Jcue81

I've done alot of work with it around a decade or more ago and was a. Amazing strain.
I've never seen a GDP cut like that again , lens GDP which I used to think was the Original comes knowhere near the real deal and Kensington GDP seeds ever further from the real deal GDP clone .

The guy said his crew had it forever and didn't know much info apart from it been around forever in his circle ( I might of forgotten some info) .
my cut is long gone now but I made 1000's of seeds with her back then and still have seeds and hybrids I made with her back then that I bust out every few years and bring a hybrid back into the clone circle or breeding room.

Wish you luck with your search and would be cool just to see the real deal clone is still alive out there.

Grape/berry tasting, tight nugs , short squat ,Heavy Indica potency, real deal Purple Frosted buds, a true old classic đź‘Ś
Thank you for the well wishes @ojd. I need all the luck I can get to find the original. Yeah, Ken’s is not what I’m after.

NEED 4 SEED

I've done alot of work with it around a decade or more ago and was a. Amazing strain.
I've never seen a GDP cut like that again , kens GDP which I used to think was the Original comes knowhere near the real deal and Kensington GDP seeds ever further from the real deal GDP clone .

The GDP I grew from Kens seeds had all this. Only the kind of effect wasn't my thing, strong but unpleasant. And I didn't care for the smell.

Jcue81

Hey @flower~power -

A friend out in San Diego did a run of a bunch of different sour cuts three years ago and this one was his winner he sent me. It’s the sour d Cloney Soprano sells. His family has had it for 20+ years.

I seem to recall your name from the ECSD thread. You grow the sour, right? Chaco’s cut?

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey @flower~power -

A friend out in San Diego did a run of a bunch of different sour cuts three years ago and this one was his winner he sent me. It’s the sour d Cloney Soprano sells. His family has had it for 20+ years.

I seem to recall your name from the ECSD thread. You grow the sour, right? Chaco’s cut?
Hey thanks for responding ..I’m. from that area & used to grow it back in 2005 > 2008 & was extremely fond of it to say the least , after I lost it I could never get it back the way that I remembered it as a clone… The last time I actually tasted that Albany SD was in 2013..

LostTribe

Premium user
lost tribe this gonna sound really dumb and silly but it’s embedded in my mind and in my mouth and in my nostrils just like it says miles and miles of sour on top of diesel flavored kerosene
I hope not to have to quick dry the next round. This one is even more crystally than JayP's variegated cut that I have. It reeked of gas just as bad if not more than that one prior to my vacation drying effort. Glad you will get another shot at her!