What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for a legit cut of GDP

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You know I’m still scratching my head it was superior everything else and then it fell off the face of the map in a dramatic fashion very quickly there was never any quantity of it being produced anywhere I don’t understand if it still exists why isn’t it being produced in quantity?

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
You know I’m still scratching my head it was superior everything else and then it fell off the face of the map in a dramatic fashion very quickly there was never any quantity of it being produced anywhere I don’t understand if it still exists why isn’t it being produced in quantity?
Kids today don’t want green weed.

84B7DA5A-5F70-4FB9-89AF-EF260034FFEB.jpeg

Emeraldjack713

I got spacecake × GDP#3 and #1 which is the finished one and I have #2 which is squat bush too.
Thank you for the well wishes @ojd. I need all the luck I can get to find the original. Yeah, Ken’s is not what I’m after.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230824_090134_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230824_090134_Gallery.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 42
  • 20230825_104517.jpg
    20230825_104517.jpg
    7 MB · Views: 47
  • 20230825_104615.jpg
    20230825_104615.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 45
  • 20230826_004425.jpg
    20230826_004425.jpg
    6.4 MB · Views: 45
  • 20230826_004438.jpg
    20230826_004438.jpg
    6.1 MB · Views: 35
  • 20230826_004446.jpg
    20230826_004446.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 37

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Glad to hear buddy

One random thought,
I had 3 seeds pop of old Salmon Creek Big Bud this year. All 3 were far more NLD than I expected - thinnish leaves on a hybrid frame. Makes me think that GDP is not necessarily Urkle x SCBB, which is something Ive heard from several sources. Those people have told me, and Ive seen myself, the similarities between GDP and Paktika Afghan. Paktika is a source of a lot of tasty Affy hybrids.

I saved a pheno of GDP from a Grand Daddy Genetics pheno hunt. It's really pungent and spicy on inhale and tastes like overripe, slightly fermented grapes on exhale. Everyone that smokes it compliments it's taste, then they get mad because it puts them on their butts. 😅

I still have the mother and I'm currently doing a clone run in half of a 4'×8'×6.5'. Four clones, 250 gallon grow bed, coot's supersoil recipe turned living soil, HortiBloom Solux 800. Water only so far, too.

If you're still looking for a cut, I don't know how close it is to the original, but I'm willing to trade if you are.

calisun

If anybody out there actually does have granddaddy purple please get it to this guy’s hands you will be well rewarded
I've been looking for the original cut for awhile now myself. I've tried a few different gdp over the last 15 yrs or so but non were the original. I recently got another gdp clone that I will be flowering in about 2 weeks. If it's the real deal you are welcome to have a cut.

calisun

SSIA, let me know if you have a legit cutting and can trace it back and have photos. TIA, have lots of nice older heirlooms to offer in return.

🙏
oops thanks flower-power I Tagged the wrong guy. Check post 92 is for you Jcue81

TrainingHay

Kids today don’t want green weed.

I saw a kid saying he was allergic to purple weed. I'm thinking, it's all purple, that's just mold and pesticides. Cannabis allergies are well understood. Lipid transfer proteins (thaumatins) of many fruity strains. Kids are allowed to think for themselves too much. Pretty soon they'll let them protest and change gender.

707 seedbank was giving away GDP x Chem 4 a couple years back. Most were Chem but I got a straight GDP out of it. Same flavor, same effect, bigger buds and purpled easier than anything.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have the Humboldt Heirloom not Ken’s crap
I also looked for this for years. Used to get it from the bay area in like 2005-2006ish maybe, and the flavor was just the most candied lingeringly sweet purple flavor. I miss her dearly as well. Yours is the closest looking to the old cut ive seen yet. Please never let her die and hook this dude up, his cuts look fire af too.