What's new

lonestars killer queen grow show

C

cheesey

looking good cheesey. whats it like for yeild?

the yeild is ment to be bangging . john goodman got over 5oz dry from 1 plant flowered a tad bigger than mine were . im hopeing from around 3oz dry per plant (flowered @ 12")

BIGGS

Veteran
the yeild is ment to be bangging . john goodman got over 5oz dry from 1 plant flowered a tad bigger than mine were . im hopeing from around 3oz dry per plant (flowered @ 12")

dam, thats what i'm talking about. looks like it could be a real winner. hope it fills out as much as jg's did.

C

cheesey

dam, thats what i'm talking about. looks like it could be a real winner. hope it fills out as much as jg's did.

lets hope . realy looking forward in running her in my hiddenroom x9 veg to 12" then flowered under the 1000w

the taste n smell is amazining pure grape . the high is up there aswell . shes a winning in my eyes ...

C

cheesey

cpl of photos from 2day

day 40

cola

lower side branch

lower side branch main bud a little closer

more photos soon

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
A friend just got 3 lbs 5 oz from 7 plants. When dialed in this plant really produces. I consistently get over 6 oz per plant when I run her. That is on a plant that finishes over 4 foot tall. Remove all the lower larf stuff and focus all the growth on the upper half of the branches. Bud and resin production are off the chart. Been running this girl on and off for about 5 years. Amazes me every time I run her through the tables.
BTW, If you start using a bloom enhancer, such as Kool Bloom at the beginning of week 5, it will really blow em up BIG. When I use the Kool Bloom I lower the EC of the nute mix by .2 then add the Kool Bloom to get the mix back up by .2 ec. This plant loves it.
Not telling you how to do your grow by any means, just passing on what has produced big results for me and my friends.
You are doing an excellent job with her so far from what I can see. Looking forward to seeing you finish her out and reading what you think of her.

C

cheesey

cheers resinryder , as this is my 1st time with the lskq i flowered her small . 12" she stands now @ bang on 30" i didnt trim her bottom .
when i next run her in 3 or 4 weeks im going to do 9 under 1k and veg to 15 to 16 " . going to be fun .

justagrower

Ls's KQ in the UK , hats off. doing a fine job growing her. still got some TRC seeds in the fridge , sure there's some KQf2s . anybody know if this is the mother ? not sure if its in a post or a pm he mentioned keeping 2 KQs as mums. 1 was a selection from Vics original KQ and the other from seeds Ls's friend made using a different C99 and the same pacific G13.

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Damn Cheesey...been a while since i last checked in here....shits blowin up for real homie! You doin a damn fine job over there. Im about to plant the white s1´s tomorrow...ill let ya know when they reach picture readiness. Until then you better not let that lskq go..i need that bitch too;-)

Stay Safe

Latest posts

Latest posts