What's new

lonestars killer queen grow show

S

stylah

how are you seing diff in yeild or growth in these pots cheesey? or are you still testing..im debating on the 20ltrs right now...great grow and cant wait to see the KQ in her full glory

C

cheesey

today i have flipped to 12/12 in the flowering tent .

x2 killer queens
x1 cheese(jahs cut )
x1 gh jack herer .

will update with pics soon ....

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
oh shit LOL THE PLANTS look very healthy and green as hell ,nice structure this kq sure promise good, only good things from your thread dude, i'll be watching closely the work man!!!

kstampy

I have this cut as well. It has such a unique smoke as far as smell/taste goes and then the high is great as well. It really is a finicky strain compared to an beginner one and takes less nutes but some times you can even cut them at 6-7 weeks instead of 8. I haven't grown em out for a while though, looking good cheese!

C

cheesey

I have this cut as well. It has such a unique smoke as far as smell/taste goes and then the high is great as well. It really is a finicky strain compared to an beginner one and takes less nutes but some times you can even cut them at 6-7 weeks instead of 8. I haven't grown em out for a while though, looking good cheese!

i dont find it a finicky feeder . its on ec 1.6 and will stay on that till i chop . i will be chopping around day 65/70

C

cheesey

Most of my strains can handle 1400ppm from day 1 and LKQ never could. shrug :)

thats high 1400ppm is ec 2.0 ive neva gave a plant that even at the end of flower when the pk 13/14 is added ..

got any pics of your lonestar killer queen ???

S

stylah

go 65 days on her...what height did u flower her?...looks lovely bro..im so wnting to grow her :)

C

cheesey

go 65 days on her...what height did u flower her?...looks lovely bro..im so wnting to grow her :)

flowered them at 13 " took notes so i know what side to flower when i do them in the hiddenroom .....

C

cheesey

update . day 14 12/12

update . day 14 12/12

2 snaps of each plant

ec 1.6 iml regen a root 1 ml headmasta 1ml potash. ph 5.9
they have streched from 13" to 20" in 14 days .

kq 1

kq 2

and a top pic

more in a weeks time cheers for looking ..

ukc

Last edited:
S

stylah

i cant vote on anymore threads today ukc...as this looks lovely m8 great structure..bring on them dense nugs!!

E

edgey

can't wait to have this in my humble garden , looks like your gonna have yet another good run m8

edgey

Latest posts

Latest posts