What's new

lonestars killer queen grow show

C

cheesey

my clones have turned up but 1 clone was snapped but i will try n keep it alive (fingers crossed ) i will be vegging to 10" then flipping 12/12 under 600w and in coco with canna A/B regen a root , headmasta .

info on killer queen is

G13 clone from Pacific's stock and crossed it to a particularly frosty Brothers Grimm C99 male

heres the 4 clones ( respect to the fairy )

i will update in a weeks time hopefully they will be rooted in the pots by then and the snapped clone is more heathy

C

cheesey

clones are liking there new home in 3" pots of coco . all 3 are looking tip top .

post more pics when clones have roots out the pots in 5 to 7 days

C

cheesey

another killer queen clone photo . looking tiptop roll on flower day .

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
You totally won't believe the resin this lady puts on. Have grown here many, many times. I find she does better with at max EC 1.4 to 1.5 or PPM1000 to 1100. Much more and she can tend to burn he leaves. At least in my setup anyway. If you take her at 45 days she will spin your head HARD. Very nice at 56-58 days, and more body to her if taken at 65 days imo. Good luck with her. She really is special. From original seed stock from Vic High.
She responds very well when hit with bloom enhancers at the beginning of week 5. You'll need to stake her branches too. They get heavy and fall over, hehe

Last edited:

kilobyter

Hi cheesy, new around these ways lol and that killer looks fookin lush!! cant wait for you to get this show on the road...all the best

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Oh my...Lonestars KQ cut now in EU...Do it up Cheesey, and make sure you keep a mama..

Stay Safe

C

cheesey

Oh my...Lonestars KQ cut now in EU...Do it up Cheesey, and make sure you keep a mama..

Stay Safe

too right bro .. theres only 3 of us who has been gifted the ls kq cut here in the uk . im flowering 2 and the other is going to be a mum . after trying some of the bud ill be growing her for a very long time ...

shes soooooo tastey and the high is 10/10

kilobyter

sporting it bro..lol I cant wait for the shots of this baby when you get her rocking in 12/12

wish mine were as nice looking as that haha

theherbalizor

Veteran
Looking lush....

How C99 tasting is the smoke? High?

I have never rated C99 but I go all gooey for a bit of g13 so is interesting to say the least.

C

cheesey

Looking lush....

How C99 tasting is the smoke? High?

I have never rated C99 but I go all gooey for a bit of g13 so is interesting to say the least.

when i smoked the tester bud i still had a cold but the taste was just pure grapes .
i didnt find the high to be racey like the c99 ive smoked in the past ...

theherbalizor

Veteran
Ahh sounds nice then.. What I didnt want to here was pineapple and speedy. Sounds like the perfect mix.

Watching with baited breath....

Latest posts

Latest posts