What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Local materials

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
more bugs

more bugs

The biggest jumping spider I've seen. She was hanging out on my stove and kept trying to climb on my teapot

picture.php

and anyone know what this is? Sorry for the blurry photos.

picture.php

EDIT; It is a blister beetle

Last edited:

h.h.

Veteran
Two days ago my buddy spotted what he thought I had described as a rove beetle in the front area. Sure enough looks like one.

View Image

I'm currently trying to upload a video from my phone, which I'll link to later.

So a short time after the rove beetle I received delivery of a 25 caliber firearm. It runs on compressed air and possession circumvents the licensing laws. They are available up to 50 caliber. Most amazing.

View Image

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1E0hzi-yvU
25 caliber for rove beetles is a little overkill isn’t it? Did you buy a compressor?

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
25 caliber for rove beetles is a little overkill isn’t it? Did you buy a compressor?

Yes I bought a cheap Chinese made 4500 psi water cooled compressor. I also bought a water/oil separator.

I'll bet 90%+ of Americans believe they or their ancestors invented firearms.

In my wild west days I could shoot a rat in the eye from the hip with a 22 long at 20 feet.

h.h.

Veteran
I did not shoot the deputy.

Further details on your compressor et al. Alibaba? Is there hidden spyware?

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The sativa pheno is making some substantial floral clusters now. It will be interesting to see what develops.

[damn spell check keeps correcting pheno to phenol :) ]

picture.php

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here are some cuttings I'm attempting to propagate. You can notice the sativa pheno to the right > Panama Red graduating to more Indica traits going to left > Jalisco landrace then what I call Marcos Roof landrace.

Propagating is a little challenging because everything grown outside here is 'autoflowering'.

I'm using my locally acquired toilet paper rolls cut in half filled with peat moss and sand.

picture.php

picture.php

It occurred to me to point out that both new and old plants are growing together in the same container, each drawing the required nutrients for their stage of life; nitrogen for vigorous growth and phosphorus for flowering. > living soil

picture.php

It shows also in another photo in a prior post.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here are what I believe to be Datura (Devil's Weed) growing in a weed patch on my morning bike ride.

picture.php

picture.php

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Yup.
Love the old diary of the jamestown settlers account of eating the Jimsonweed.
They tripped for 11 days after boiling and eating. One person laid on his back and blew a feather. Some were naked, it said something along the lines of they were so dirty it looked as if they had played with there own excrement. Lol

HorseBadoritiz

Yup.
Love the old diary of the jamestown settlers account of eating the Jimsonweed.
They tripped for 11 days after boiling and eating. One person laid on his back and blew a feather. Some were naked, it said something along the lines of they were so dirty it looked as if they had played with there own excrement. Lol

Ha, I did a report on that in high school. They also locked most of the trippers up for their own protection... law n order!

The title of the paper was "Virginia, and the Men Who Made Her."

Prepared us for the later Dramamine trips, lol!

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Today when I went by, I noticed someone picked it. I should start charging rich yuppies to come down here and drink some tea and camp in my backyard in a yurt. I'll call it Ayahuasca and I'll be your shaman this evening.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I love tripping. Psilocybin is cool, acid is my fav. Never tried dmt.
But there's no way I'm taking any jimsonweed.
Or any other of the daturas for that matter

Last edited:

Rico Swazi

beautiful surreal and terrifying at the same time
Could use a shaman to help me wake up from this long strange trip called 2020

pics of the wind and skies
picture.php
picture.php

Sept 13 probably the worse with smoke thick as fog, this is the volunteer 3 meters tall

picture.php

Rico Swazi

wish you were here ! Not for that smoke but the blue dream x master kush cultivar I harvested a few days ago on the 15th. The one in the container was screaming lemony terps even above the smoke , the ones in the ground look to be a couple more weeks. Fast finisher

picture.php

picture.php

Have you sampled that sat leaning pheno as yet?

Latest posts

Latest posts