What's new

Living organic soil from start through recycling

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

schwagg

Blue Orca is seriously be-well medicine. I'd say indica dominant with the sativa side adding the feel well characteristics...the indica side supplying the medicinal effects such as pain,nausea,appetite stimulation.

Very tasty,sweeter than TO,but very similar to TO,it takes about two or more years to know them apart when dry by smell. Looking at them TO has bigger flowers...BO has orange hairs. You would never be able to discern the difference between TO and BO in a bag.

As for the Cherry Bomb...sativa dom all the way...reminds me of Mexican...because half of it is.

I'd say the combo should give phenotypes that are floating somewhere around 50/50 sativa/indica. BO looks to be a more stable breeder than TO...all The BO crosses look uniform compared to TO.

i've got a nice BO and TO almost ready to flower. rooted the same day and grown next to each other. should be fun to watch, i'll try to snap pics along the way. i'd like to run a BO right next to a BO/CB. iim thinking about hitting BO with some pollen from one of the male BO/CB's. or flower all three males and mix the pollen, then hit the BO.

one of the only ways i can tell BO or TO apart is by smell. BO always has a more "perfume" smell to me.

Seandawg

i've got a nice BO and TO almost ready to flower. rooted the same day and grown next to each other. should be fun to watch, i'll try to snap pics along the way. i'd like to run a BO right next to a BO/CB. iim thinking about hitting BO with some pollen from one of the male BO/CB's. or flower all three males and mix the pollen, then hit the BO.

one of the only ways i can tell BO or TO apart is by smell. BO always has a more "perfume" smell to me.

Im not a breeder, and I never have been. Please let me know if this is a stupid question, but why would you mix all three different pollen? Is it all pollen from the same "strain" or is it three different types? Why wouldnt you just select pollen from just the best of males instead?

Gascanastan

Gone but NOT forgotten...
Veteran

BO x CB Bx1 sounds cool.......I do like mixing all 3 males pollen and then hit TO...that could have good results. That might be a good outcross for using on TO...by using BO crossed to CB males.

Maybe get some of that larger flower size from TO in there on a bit more stable level...??

S

schwagg

great question SD. being that the genepools aren't terribly polluted like most offerings out there and BO is cut only, using the three male seedlings of the BO/CB cross could bring me one step closer to what i'd like to see. genetic diversity to be able to search through and have a fun time indeed.

Gas, i've thought about letting them males hit TO also. wonder what would come out of them beans....

Seandawg

great question SD. being that the genepools aren't terribly polluted like most offerings out there and BO is cut only, using the three males seedlings of the BO/CB cross could bring me one step closer to what i'd like to see. genetic diversity to be able to search through and have a fun time indeed.

Thank you for taking the time to briefly explain and clear it up for me.
Good luck BTW! I send blessings to your males all the way across the way.

Aloha
Sean

Gascanastan

Veteran
great question SD. being that the genepools aren't terribly polluted like most offerings out there and BO is cut only, using the three male seedlings of the BO/CB cross could bring me one step closer to what i'd like to see. genetic diversity to be able to search through and have a fun time indeed.

Gas, i've thought about letting them males hit TO also. wonder what would come out of them beans....

...I'm thinking definitely a healthy outcross for the two cut only's...different pheno variations for the TO/BO thing indeed.

ClackamasCootz

Expired
Veteran
A sad, sad day for Portland with the announcement that Rio's Ribs lost their lease and will have to find a new location. This restaurant is owned by Myra Girod & Rio Varnado who is Snoop Dogg's uncle. Best peach cobbler I've ever had......**sniff, sniff**sob, sob**slobber, slobber**

a little less shizzle in Portland for awhile - still got the drizzle

ClackamasCootz

Expired
Veteran
...I'm thinking definitely a healthy outcross for the two cut only's...different pheno variations for the TO/BO thing indeed
If you did something like a TO x Brotherhood Kush you would achieve a certain level of irony if nothing else.........

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer -- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom.

The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer"
- Ken Kesey​

Gascanastan

Veteran
If you did something like a TO x Brotherhood Kush you would achieve a certain level of irony if nothing else.........
"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer -- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom.

The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer"
- Ken Kesey​

For some reason those look like all the other fake kushes.... a cross to TO would 'buck it up' a bit eh...that's clearly evident. Call it something the kids can dig....'Sqiushy Kush' and ur in on the soda and ice cream party.....good times....gooood times~

B

BlueJayWay

For some reason those look like all the other fake kushes.... a cross to TO would 'buck it up' a bit eh...that's clearly evident. Call it something the kids can dig....'Sqiushy Kush' and ur in on the soda and ice cream party.....good times....goood times~

I guess my Sour Bubble wasn't hip enough, so they renamed it platinum kush because it looked silver in the sunlight...

B

BlueJayWay

^^^^^^ I was eating oatmeal until I read this and spit it out everywhere, goji ogee!!! Lmao now that's a clever ryhme

J

jerry111165

Creating and naming cannabis varieties has become a sick joke. To say that this has gone a bit overboard is an understatement.

Where does it end? It doesn't. I can imagine how many new varieties have popped up in the last 5 or 10 years...

J

ClackamasCootz

Expired
Veteran
For the sake of historical accuracy the TO should have been named 'Sum Dum Luk' and the BO should have been named to honor the recipient - 'WPF' (Weasel Piss F*ck)

Truth in advertising and all......

Gascanastan

Veteran
TO.....the only jar that stays full....especially during the daylight hours. Yet I will puff TO when I'm miles from responsibility picking wild mushrooms in old growth rainforest.
Adds to the experience...ya know..like turning it up to 11....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts