What's new

Living organic soil from start through recycling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gascanastan

Gone but NOT forgotten...
Veteran
TO is all that I smoke these days - might as well get ready for the upcoming mahasamadhi, eh?

LMAO

You deserve it~

I have never yet smoked TO all day....definitely reaching higher levels of existence on that level. Seriously feeling like Sadhus at the end of a half days worth of puffing...

Living the dream rather than dreaming it...I dunno. Transcendental shit daddy-o...a good primer for the next trip.

If we puff tuff on any certain evening,we wake up feeling like we smoked hash all night.

ClackamasCootz

Expired
Veteran
Speaking of sadhus......

“We are all alone, born alone, die alone, and in spite of True Romance magazines - we shall all someday look back on our lives and see that in spite of our company, we were alone the whole way. I do not say lonely - at least, not all the time - but essentially, and finally, alone.

This is what makes your self-respect so important, and I don't see how you can respect yourself if you must look in the hearts and minds of others for your happiness"
- Dr. Gonzo​

sadhus-in-India.jpg

Gascanastan

Veteran
The One x Burmese/Cherry Bomb
Some interesting phenotypes....I can recognize all 3 parents in the leaf patterns...except for that heavily serrated one....looks to be more of the CB leaf pattern..sort of.

Not the best photos under 6k MH light...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Gascanastan

Veteran
...and the bonus pic...

The One x BMR Bx1....I think I picked a good male for the backcross..he stank,had the leaf shape of TO,had color,and strong resinous stems...

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice plants! aside from the obvious cal/mag def! lol just kidding,those are some mighty impressive leaves.

sorry if this is the wrong thread,but any tips on de-gunking airstones?

B

BlueJayWay

All lookin mighty fine, do you top everything just once, or as needed and do the cuts of the tops get rooted or the tops just get pinched? Just curious,

Gascanastan

Veteran
nice plants! aside from the obvious cal/mag def! lol just kidding,those are some mighty impressive leaves.

sorry if this is the wrong thread,but any tips on de-gunking airstones?

Soak them in Lactobacillus culture..or EM-1...then there's always the solvent type route....hydrogen peroxide and the like.

Or buy the big ass ones like me and Coot...they tend to last longer and are easy to clean IME.
I just scrub mine with some scotch-bright type green scratchies..

Or...when done brewing pull out airstone,rinse and leave air running to dry.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Soak them in Lactobacillus culture..or EM-1...then there's always the solvent route....hydrogen peroxide and the like.

Or buy the big ass ones like me and Coot...they tend to last longer and are easy to clean IME.
I just scrub mine with some scotch-bright type green scratchies..

Or...when done brewing pull out airstone,rinse and leave air running to dry.
do you have a preferred stone you use? or size?
:thank you:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
have you ever seen the "boss hog" ? its a micro pore airstone,they really make a froth of fine bubbles,pricey and you need a good sized pump to drive them properly...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts