What's new

Living organic soil from start through recycling

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

schwagg

What I did not notice, is if it effects an individual's rights to grow for personal use, medical or otherwise. Anybody?

MM, you can buy it from the state for recreational use but you're not allowed to grow it for recreation. LAME STUFF! i'm curious about the felon part of it. what, they make you a felon for herb but then legalize it and not let felons get permits to grow it. not even sure on the nanogram level thing, i don't think the state is either. if it does pass, i hope it really starts the fight with the feds and actually creates some good. otherwise a bunch of useless garbage. i think sensible washington has a pretty good initiative set for next year, alot better then this 502 state controlled crap. it's not supposed to effect any current MMJ laws but who knows what can roll down hill.

shmalphy

Veteran
I heard it was very likely to pass in one of the 3 states, Allen St Pierre the Executive Director of NORML said it was a fait accompli on the Diane Rehm Show the other day

For people in MMJ states, what recommendations would you have for people in states that are going to pass med laws this year, based on your experiences with it in your own state?

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
MM, you can buy it from the state for recreational use but you're not allowed to grow it for recreation. LAME STUFF! i'm curious about the felon part of it. what, they make you a felon for herb but then legalize it and not let felons get permits to grow it. not even sure on the nanogram level thing, i don't think the state is either. if it does pass, i hope it really starts the fight with the feds and actually creates some good. otherwise a bunch of useless garbage. i think sensible washington has a pretty good initiative set for next year, alot better then this 502 state controlled crap. it's not supposed to effect any current MMJ laws but who knows what can roll down hill.

So one hopes medicinal personal growing will not be effected.

Coot. CEC of bentonite clay is high; having a strong negative charge which has a large capacity to hold nutrients (OM) in the soil

Y

YosemiteSam

untitled-0005.jpg

untitled-0044.jpg

Did I mention...bio teas seriously rock. This one is extremely recreational...just the way I like them. Panama by ACE/Cannabiogen.

Gascanastan

Gone but NOT forgotten...
Veteran
Those guys..........hell yeah they grow good herb. What are the types Darc....we should probably know,but we're high~

The Tibetan barley...$2.35 a lb...higher in protein and other goodies.

I heard it was very likely to pass in one of the 3 states, Allen St Pierre the Executive Director of NORML said it was a fait accompli on the Diane Rehm Show the other day

For people in MMJ states, what recommendations would you have for people in states that are going to pass med laws this year, based on your experiences with it in your own state?

What I've seen after 5 years in "the most legitimate mmj industry in the country" (according to 60 Minutes) and legalization looming VERY likely is that the same ol' rules apply: keep your head down and do it right. The black market will only be diminished to the extent that the approved grows can produce better quality.

Otherwise, if you wanna play legit, be prepared for 6-figure surprise fees every few months. Your best bet in that game is to partner with a trusted big money backer. DO NOT partner with a big money stranger as these people are almost ALWAYS going to fuck you.

On the caregiver level, you can grow top quality herb without getting fucked with - your quantity is theoretically limited, but as I always say, if we found a way to do it back then, we'll find a way to do it now.

DARC MIND

Veteran
Those guys..........hell yeah they grow good herb. What are the types Darc....we should probably know,but we're high~
thanks for the kind words fella's..
YS got thosr eletric colored sats man

the purple girls ther
are some crazy polyhybrid from this kat gooeybreeder
a Cambodian, Mex,Lumbo,Thai, Maui,african & all that sh#$

ClackamasCootz

Expired
Veteran
What I've seen after 5 years in "the most legitimate mmj industry in the country" (according to 60 Minutes) and legalization looming VERY likely is that the same ol' rules apply: keep your head down and do it right. The black market will only be diminished to the extent that the approved grows can produce better quality.

Otherwise, if you wanna play legit, be prepared for 6-figure surprise fees every few months. Your best bet in that game is to partner with a trusted big money backer. DO NOT partner with a big money stranger as these people are almost ALWAYS going to fuck you.

On the caregiver level, you can grow top quality herb without getting fucked with - your quantity is theoretically limited, but as I always say, if we found a way to do it back then, we'll find a way to do it now.
^^^word

Indeed......

ClackamasCootz

Expired
Veteran
If you shop at Concentrates or plan to do so in the future, they will be the Oregon distributor for Oly Mountain Fish Compost (certified organic by W.S.D.A.) as soon as the ODA paperwork goes through their paper shuffle.

Good news for organic growers......

CC

EDIT: Kudos to schwagg for the head's up on this so this morning I called to confirm: "How do you know about this?" with laughter from their end.

"I have contacts" - laughter on my end

Y

YosemiteSam

So, just for fun one of my more commercial plants. Do you think I needed that PK booster :biggrin:

untitled-0004-2.jpg

ClackamasCootz

Expired
Veteran
mahatma-gandhi.jpg

"I’m a simple mendicant. What I have is an eating bowl that I used in prison, a can of goat’s milk, six pieces of worn-out loincloth, and a not so great reputation. That’s all"
Mahatma Ghandi in September 1931 to the Marseilles customs officer who was examining his personal belongings. Gandhi was on his way to the second round-table conference in London. As I read this in Kripalani’s book on the life of The Mahatma, I became ashamed. Because I thought my possessions were too many, even for a person like me.

In truth, when I came to this world, I didn’t bring anything. After living out my life, I will leave empty handed from this earth. However, as I lived my life, I’ve accumulated my share of things, this and that. Of course, these things can be said to be of use in everyday life. However, are these so indispensable that I couldn’t live without them? When I think about it, there are many things I could do without.

We accumulate things because we need them, but sometimes our things cause us great aggravation. Thus, to possess something can mean to be possessed by that thing. When the things we accumulated through need have actually bound our freedom, we can say that subject and object have traded places and we become the object of possession. Therefore, having many possessions can be a source of pride, but at the same time there is an aspect of bondage in proportion to the number of possessions.

There is a saying that only those who give up the most will gain the most. These are words to think about for those preoccupied with material possessions. Because the paradox of non-attachment is that when we don’t own anything, we will gain the world

Status
Not open for further replies.