What's new

Livers aka UK Blues.

Calle Minogue

Brother of the COB
IMG_6746.jpeg

Oscar Golph

420club
anyways, we will know soon enough bro :). i will post a pic, what i have at the moment is very familiar looking to me, for me, livers ihas a more leathery leaf, very dark, and the serration is very kinda sharp, plus it has a long middle frond in a 5 frond leaf patern, and has a distinctive dark blue shade to its colouring under day light, the bud was quite a full calyx and smoked lika a sativa, whilst growing like an indica.
This is just at 7 week and 3 days, I suppose I will leave it for another ten days to really let it pop. Back in the day, most growers pulled it at eight week flower ( the smell could get you paranoid so sometimes peeps would rush it), anyways, i am at about 95% sure it is what it is, is my honest opinion, I do have further test's to do yet, but its looking good so far.

Attachments

• IMG_20240204_180838.jpg
    IMG_20240204_180838.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 98

Oscar Golph

420club
On a side note: If... anyone serious is interested in pheno hunting the northwestern territories, i have very very good credentials in them thar mountains. Hash that the world has never even seen :). It can be safely arranged i have been told.

Oscar Golph

420club
This is just at 7 week and 3 days, I suppose I will leave it for another ten days to really let it pop. Back in the day, most growers pulled it at eight week flower ( the smell could get you paranoid so sometimes peeps would rush it), anyways, i am at about 95% sure it is what it is, is my honest opinion, I do have further test's to do yet, but its looking good so far.

Attachments

• IMG_20240211_173509.jpg
    IMG_20240211_173509.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 49

Oscar Golph

420club
This is how it looks today just before taking her down, a bit more colour than I remember of the Livers, but it could be the LEDs creating it, plus lower temps. Anyways, I have a few guys from back in the day having a chew on it when dry, and ime sure opinions will be as varied as the stories to it's history as to it's validity of being Livers.

Attachments

• IMG_20240214_222909.jpg
    IMG_20240214_222909.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 45

Oscar Golph

420club
This is how it looks today just before taking her down, a bit more colour than I remember of the Livers, but it could be the LEDs creating it, plus lower temps. Anyways, I have a few guys from back in the day having a chew on it when dry, and ime sure opinions will be as varied as the stories to it's history as to it's validity of being Livers.