What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Livers aka UK Blues.

Calle Minogue

Brother of the COB
IMG_6746.jpeg

Oscar Golph

420club
anyways, we will know soon enough bro :). i will post a pic, what i have at the moment is very familiar looking to me, for me, livers ihas a more leathery leaf, very dark, and the serration is very kinda sharp, plus it has a long middle frond in a 5 frond leaf patern, and has a distinctive dark blue shade to its colouring under day light, the bud was quite a full calyx and smoked lika a sativa, whilst growing like an indica.
This is just at 7 week and 3 days, I suppose I will leave it for another ten days to really let it pop. Back in the day, most growers pulled it at eight week flower ( the smell could get you paranoid so sometimes peeps would rush it), anyways, i am at about 95% sure it is what it is, is my honest opinion, I do have further test's to do yet, but its looking good so far.

Attachments

• IMG_20240204_180838.jpg
    IMG_20240204_180838.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 95

Oscar Golph

420club
On a side note: If... anyone serious is interested in pheno hunting the northwestern territories, i have very very good credentials in them thar mountains. Hash that the world has never even seen :). It can be safely arranged i have been told.

Oscar Golph

420club
This is just at 7 week and 3 days, I suppose I will leave it for another ten days to really let it pop. Back in the day, most growers pulled it at eight week flower ( the smell could get you paranoid so sometimes peeps would rush it), anyways, i am at about 95% sure it is what it is, is my honest opinion, I do have further test's to do yet, but its looking good so far.

Attachments

• IMG_20240211_173509.jpg
    IMG_20240211_173509.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 47

Oscar Golph

420club
This is how it looks today just before taking her down, a bit more colour than I remember of the Livers, but it could be the LEDs creating it, plus lower temps. Anyways, I have a few guys from back in the day having a chew on it when dry, and ime sure opinions will be as varied as the stories to it's history as to it's validity of being Livers.

Attachments

• IMG_20240214_222909.jpg
    IMG_20240214_222909.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 44

Oscar Golph

420club
This is how it looks today just before taking her down, a bit more colour than I remember of the Livers, but it could be the LEDs creating it, plus lower temps. Anyways, I have a few guys from back in the day having a chew on it when dry, and ime sure opinions will be as varied as the stories to it's history as to it's validity of being Livers.

Latest posts

Latest posts