What's new

LIVE from 5,000 below on the Gulf floor!

Danks2005

Now they say that they are siphoning up to 5000 barrels a day to a containment vessel. If that is true, and this is still what is spilling into the gulf, then their estimate of 5000 barrel a day spill is WAY off. Which I figured from the get go.

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
I was watching the link I just updated...thinking it could be a looped recording since the frame is making a little jump every few seconds...then, all of a sudden, a robot came floating in to the frame...and a minute later some deep sea creature floated by...that was really cool to watch!

That 2nd robot is still there atm, the sea creature is not.

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
I can't seem to get the link to work StrainHunter?

I updated the link...again, please try that one now.

If you click on the new link and you see no video go to www.BP.com almost on the bottom of that page in the center there is a little pre-view pic with a link under it, it will work once you have clicked on that link (same as the one I updated above).

Hope that'll work for you!

:)

R

REDEYE_420

Nice one StrainHunter, I'll have a look now. I know I'm guna be shocked at what I see.

Peace.

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
Hm the picture is kinda bad atm....when it was better (clearer) you could see some cool stuff happening once in a while...whether that be some strange looking deep sea creature floating by or a robot doing something.

And that crap keeps shooting out of there and shooting and shooting......

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
The sea creature is not there anymore because it's probably dead.

No no it left the water to haunt BP officials!

sea-creature-shirt-C1013.jpg

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
They are performing work on site atm, it's really cool to watch this happening!
Maybe getting ready to shoot in the heavy mud they keep talking about?

:)

P

pine boy

I'm guessing thats a dispersant or something the oil men are spraying into the flow.Is that what y'all see?

R

REDEYE_420

WTF BP???

WTF BP???

WOW still gushing out! Still f*ck all being done about it! Still President Obama aint doin shit! Still I wonder how this can be happening!
WTF??

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
WOW still gushing out! Still f*ck all being done about it! Still President Obama aint doin shit! Still I wonder how this can be happening!
WTF??
I haven't been watching the coverage of attempts to stop this closely, But I can only think that if they could stop it, they would.
Why just let it flow?

Which leads me to only one conclusion, they can't stop it.