What's new

List TRUMPS Negatives and Positives - HERE:

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Definitely a new campaign approach.

Incite race wars.

I'd say the Rioters/Looters/antifa/anarchists/BLM political movement organizers were the ones inciting the race war and trumps decided to join them with back-up from his base.

......... let's not forget what's going on in the background, political theater being acted out right before an election.:tiphat:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I'd say the Rioters/Looters/antifa/anarchists/BLM political movement organizers were the ones inciting the race war and trumps decided to join them with back-up from his base.

......... let's not forget what's going on in the background, political theater being acted out right before an election.:tiphat:

Maybe they are fed up with being held down by cooperate criminals, racist police and treasonous president?

How do you recommend they fix what is wrong?

St. Phatty

Definitely a new campaign approach.

Incite race wars.
Empower extreme right wing racist groups.
Claim to be the "law and order president".

Trump is simply a Really Good Salesman.

the Ultimate, Ultimate Snake Oil Salesman.

God that's mean to snakes.

He could sell Yugo's to Rolls Royce owners.

Stupid Rolls Royce owners.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
How about Kyle Rittenhouse who was seen at trump rallies. He's a police groupie with right wing group affiliation.

How many of these clowns are out there waiting for the dog whistle. How many more are sympathetic to the "cage brown people" mentality? And , What percentage are these two groups in the trump base? Glad I studied sociology.

It is getting worse quickly.

CG - The looting, violence, property damage. I get it. They are angry. Living every day knowing a cop might stop them and give them a hassle. Friends and family who have personally experienced this. I'd be angry too. I don't condone this but I do see it as payback.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
hey, i thought of a positive angle about chump! his actions have removed the albatross from around Richard Nixons descendants
necks RE being related to most corrupt POS to ever be elected in this country...i'm sure they are grateful to be out of the spotlight, finally.:jump:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
hey, i thought of a positive angle about chump! his actions have removed the albatross from around Richard Nixons descendants
necks RE being related to most corrupt POS to ever be elected in this country...i'm sure they are grateful to be out of the spotlight, finally.:jump:

This guy makes Nixon look like a chior boy.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran

True, but non of that kept nixon from being re-elected, think about it!:joint:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

they've had 50 years to refine their corruption...

remember when the reps were the morality and family values party?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
True, but non of that kept nixon from being re-elected, think about it!:joint:

nope, got him impeached & forced to resign after his OWN PARTY MEMBERS (GOP) were going to vote guilty as charged. GOPers today do not have the courage to vote against chump...they will circle the drain with him accordingly eventually.:biggrin:

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
I can't figure out why the GOP hasn't encouraged trump to bow out so they can run a candidate with a clear chance of winning, they seem to be morally paralyzed, why??? :confused:

Gry

Veteran
I can't figure out why the GOP hasn't encouraged trump to bow out so they can run a candidate with a clear chance of winning, they seem to be morally paralyzed, why??? :confused:
I would suggest the party was in essence taken over by the tea party.
Over a period of time they got rid of those they felt were less controllable in the primaries.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I would suggest the party was in essence taken over by the tea party.
Over a period of time they got rid of those they felt were less controllable in the primaries.

The Facebook data that Bannon / Cambridge Analytica had was chock full of goodies.

St. Phatty

the GOP base likes Trump.

He missed his chance to pass the baton to Pence, in a way that was consistent with Trump's massive ego.

just think if you could harness Ego in a nuclear device. Trump would be a walking secret nuclear weapon !

it reminds me of the Dem's going with Hillary in 2016.

Trump is a Monster created by the Dems as well as the Republicans.

Maybe he'll croak first, before the election.

That would make it more entertaining !

and Melania could run off with Trudeau, making for a true Happy Ending. :rtfo:

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Melania could run off with Trudeau, making for a true Happy Ending. :rtfo:

Melania has become a lesbian?

2yvpcsk.gif

armedoldhippy

Veteran

they only have morals concerning OTHER peoples private behavior. you know, premarital sex, use of birth control, smoking weed, extramarital sex etc. they have been morally paralyzed ever since they decided that the ends justify the means RE the Supreme Court & laws regarding abortion. no soul left in the whole damn crowd...gonna be crowded in hell when those debts come due.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Anyone see what happened in Portland last light?

Trump supporters driving through Portland pepper spraying BLM protestors.
This is what 'law and order' means to them.

[YOUTUBEIF]gaA6OlgvfvY[/YOUTUBEIF]

rolandomota

Veteran
Keeps saying china virus we should be thankful they found out it was not a common flu but a new sars or corona virus. He only talks about social distance and wearing a mask but he doesn't practice or enforce these things the whole mask wearing thing 2 times I think? Is a publicity stunt

Sure theirs positive things but the negatives outweigh them what's the death count? 184k multiplied by all the family ,friends, and aquaintances that's a lot of votes
This election is seeing millions more of new registered voters

Latest posts

Latest posts