What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

List TRUMPS Negatives and Positives - HERE:

h.h.

Veteran
so, if you develop a cancer that could be excised/save your life, you're not going to let a surgeon perform the operation because he is a "health care worker" ? your posts are the only place i have ever seen those words used as a perjorative... okie-dokie...:dance013:

Black market chemo.

mowood3479

Veteran
so, if you develop a cancer that could be excised/save your life, you're not going to let a surgeon perform the operation because he is a "health care worker" ? your posts are the only place i have ever seen those words used as a perjorative... okie-dokie...:dance013:

Ur getting the concept... and I agree it’s not a popular or common sentiment.
I’m not asking that you adopt my beliefs.
I have my own (and my families) experiences with doctors, there are reasons why I have the stance I do.
Like I said before feel free to put me on ur ignore list..
I’d hate to stumble my fellows

mowood3479

Veteran
government's role in single payer health care is collective bargaining to bring down prices. doesnt mean govt control of medicine.

Oh, I’m so relived that in this area the govt will use their absolute power in a judicious, sane and prudent fashion... as is typical for government interventions:)

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
government's role in single payer health care is collective bargaining to bring down prices. doesnt mean govt control of medicine.

It's been working well for decades:Medicare, advent of Advantage Plans if you have both Parts A&B.

mowood3479

Veteran
It's been working well for decades:Medicare, advent of Advantage Plans if you have both Parts A&B.

xxxxxxxxxx
Btw, why is it that black and indigenous people in the USA have double the rate of dying from covid then white people?

Is it the racist cops? I knew it

Last edited by a moderator:
G

I like pretty much everything he does. One thing I love though he takes no shit from ass licking dems and far left whiners especially. I love how he winds up the hair on fire shit for brains on here that claim to be tolerant and inclusive, so long its in lock step with the far left. I love to see how the usual suspects here have regular meltdowns.

h.h.

Veteran
xxxxxxxxx
Btw, why is it that black and indigenous people in the USA have double the rate of dying from covid then white people?

Is it the racist cops? I knew it

And you’re doing a better job shopping on the black market for antibiotics. Whatever. I usually buy whatever the infomercials are pawning. Trying to decide between yellow or blue.

Last edited by a moderator:

mowood3479

Veteran
And you’re doing a better job shopping on the black market for antibiotics. Whatever. I usually buy whatever the infomercials are pawning. Trying to decide between yellow or blue.

Huh?..
Ok I’ll take a stab at it.. no I’m not better than any doctor/nurse.. or really anyone. I’m not doing any work treating covid patients and deserve no credit.

Does this also mean I can’t criticize my government and the people who work within it?
I did not realize that with criticism implies some underlying belief that I could personally do better.
Perhaps everyone is doing the best they know how...
Just my personal opinion that the health care buisness is a racket and your far better off taking personal responsibility for your own health and well being.
It’s been my experience that those you pay to care for you will only stay as long as the money lasts.
Hard for me to find that very heroic.

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Oh, I’m so relived that in this area the govt will use their absolute power in a judicious, sane and prudent fashion... as is typical for government interventions:)

you either did not read his quote you posted, or you willfully ignored it. take your pick...:biglaugh:

X

xavier7995

Hahaha, that yellow blue pill commercial is my second favorite baffling bullshit infomercial. What kinda dope man push is that shit. Its like the fine kids on the corner peddling their wares by the color of the vial.

Favorite is netspend...never in my life have I bragged to or had coworkers ask how I get paid two days early. How does that work? ....oh its just the worlds worst debit card that they are trying to get people to sign up for. Way to exploit the poor ya buncha dicks. I see brinks moving in on the action.

rolandomota

Veteran
Covid positive and he has not posted anything else so that's a positive now who is he going to fire?