What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

List TRUMPS Negatives and Positives - HERE:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Over, 1,000 folks 6" apart ....that was a super spreader COVID event, last night, RNC being subjected to DJT's speech lasting ~110 minutes.

WHY were senior citizens there? Don't they KNOW we're still in major Virus mode? Imagine DC and VA's numbers will be increasing in about 5-10 days.
Shameful, ignorant, beyond comprehension.

Attachments

• images (4).jpg
    images (4).jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 24

EsterEssence

Veteran
For me all he has to do is open his mouth, and the shit comes out. He wants to be the law and order man, he better be careful what he wishes for...

mowood3479

Veteran
Wasn't that what Andrew Yang proported....$2k a month for every US citizen?

Mr culturally diverse college professor the word ur looking for is proposed.
Anyone who could participate in a system that rapes the poor whilst claiming to b providing “care”
Is a piece of utter hot garbage in my book..
Y’all claiming moral high ground n ur just dirt

Last edited:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
For me all he has to do is open his mouth, and the shit comes out. He wants to be the law and order man, he better be careful what he wishes for...
Or, he'll stumble off the platform as he did in NH. Maybe just giddy from the 1,500 in the audience (no masks, 6" apart) that endured his 1.25 hr acceptance speech. I feel bad for them what's coming....the COVID speed train.

mowood3479

Veteran
Or, he'll stumble off the platform as he did in NH. Maybe just giddy from the 1,500 in the audience (no masks, 6" apart) that endured his 1.25 hr acceptance speech. I feel bad for them what's coming....the COVID speed train.

Lolz, what aN entitled moron you are...
I feel bad for you for what’s coming...
It won’t be good for fake woke college professors and “health” care scammers

Last edited:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mr culturally diverse college professor the word ur looking for is proposed.
Anyone who could participate in a system that rapes the poor whilst claiming to b providing “care”
Is a piece of utter hot garbage in my book..
Y’all claiming moral high ground n ur just dirt

To each their own, mowood. Been in healthcare and higher education for decades. Why are you so angry that I've given a boost to many to help in their career?

You don't know me. You don't know what I've done in life.

Stop with the insults, please.

Nannymouse

oh, i see. Mowood has a profile of name-calling. Mama didn't succeed in teaching manners, there. It seems he/she is intimidated by experience and education and facts.

You go, Mowood! If nothing else, you be entertaining! You realize that every time you post, your nose gets longer and your hands get smaller?

So, i'm wondering why there were no dancing girls,pole dancers, and half clad little girls at the white house shindig? Hubby said that Melanie wouldn't let him, harrrrr. So, lets just say that the illegal use of the White House for his political bash, doesn't set well with me.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
oh, i see. Mowood has a profile of name-calling. Mama didn't succeed in teaching manners, there. It seems he/she is intimidated by experience and education and facts.

You go, Mowood! If nothing else, you be entertaining! You realize that every time you post, your nose gets longer and your hands get smaller?

So, i'm wondering why there were no dancing girls,pole dancers, and half clad little girls at the white house shindig? Hubby said that Melanie wouldn't let him, harrrrr. So, lets just say that the illegal use of the White House for his political bash, doesn't set well with me.

I'm out of rep for the day. Read your posts about you, ex or hubby.
+1 for ya.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They all knew who Trump was. They still know who Trump is

[YOUTUBEIF]LO-guCZ8G64[/YOUTUBEIF]

EsterEssence

Veteran
I have never heard a president call people names, being the playground bully, while his wife’s main agenda is be best. If you go out with signs with his name you are a patriot, if you say black lives matter you are a protester. What a bunch of crap. People in other countries must be having a good laugh at the US...

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have never heard a president call people names, being the playground bully, while his wife’s main agenda is be best. If you go out with signs with his name you are a patriot, if you say black lives matter you are a protester. What a bunch of crap. People in other countries must be having a good laugh at the US...

Yes, they are and they scratch their heads thinking of such a dim witted leader we have.

44>45

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Definitely a new campaign approach.

Incite race wars.
Empower extreme right wing racist groups.
Claim to be the "law and order president".