What's new

List TRUMPS Negatives and Positives - HERE:

mowood3479

Veteran
contact tracer? that is a health worker, trying to keep a disease from spreading. but i can understand your confusing that with a federal police officer...you're a "stable genius" too, aren't you? :laughing:

Not a genius nor that stable.

If you work in an investigative capacity for the govt (Violating people civil liberties daily) your a fed in my book.

I’m not particularly fond of hEaLtH care workers either..
So the combo health care/cop is bottom of the barrel imho
Feel free to disagree

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Not a genius nor that stable.

If you work in an investigative capacity for the govt (Violating people civil liberties daily) your a fed in my book.

I’m not particularly fond of hEaLtH care workers either..
So the combo health care/cop is bottom of the barrel imho
Feel free to disagree

he does not investigate, he notifies folks that they "may" have been exposed to a disease that could kill/injure them/anyone they come into contact with. i don't believe you are stupid enough to equate that with being a federal cop, you are just unable to otherwise justify your attitude toward Arid. and it is "you're"... yeah, i DO disagree...:dance013: tell me...when you get sick, do you not avail yourself of medical care? or do you just watch film clips of chumps inspirational speeches until you heal/die?:laughing:

St. Phatty

Trying to find something positive to say about Trump ...

He's Covid19 Positive !

Though actually, the accuracy of the tests is not great. Would they quarantine him based on 1 test ? Maybe they would.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I read they use an Avid fast testing machine that gives 20-40% false negatives.

mowood3479

Veteran
He is trying to undermine an election. He is stuffing the courts full of religious nuts. He is attempting to bring violence on protesters. He is making billionaires more money than ever in all of history while much of the county is about to be evicted.

I can keep going on.

Before you keep going, Lets examine The 4 things you have posited so far...
1. Trying to undermine an election
(Not sure how so? By being publicly against mail in voting?) please clarify
2. Stuffing the courts full of religious nuts
(The language is imprecise but I’d say partially true..)
Although if he didn’t fill the seats as they open, he wouldn’t be doing his job as potus.. as far as religious zealotry goes... im more concerned with the zealots burning city blocks, destroying property and assaulting innocents
3. Attempting to bring violence on protestors
(Without any merit imho)
The us govt is the biggest, highest tech, most well funded and nearly most prolific killing machine the World has ever seen.
If the govt wants you got, ur prob gonna get got.
So I’d say, as far as govt violence on protestors has been very restrained considering the millions in damages they have caused.

4.billionares making more $ then ever before whilst 1/4 of the country is being evicted...
This is ur best argument so far...
But as far as I can tell Biden would restrict commerce and the economy even further in (imo) an I’ll fated effort to fight covid infection.
Trump has been one of the few politicians who has at least acknowledged that for a lot of people lockdowns destroy lives in irreparable waYs..
So idk ya trump isn’t mr freedom.
But neither is Biden, author of the 92 crime bill who has been in govt for the last 50 years of the drug war and has publicly stated he would mandate even more stringent govt lockdowns and masks rules....

For a lot of us Biden getting into office would mean economic ruin, losing our homes, livelihoods, families etc.

h.h.

Veteran
Trump did this to himself. He doesn’t take care of himself. Lives on junk food. Contacts a deadly virus due to his own stupidity. Now we have to pay for his medical care. I’m sure all of you who are against M4A are equally outraged.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Trump did this to himself. He doesn’t take care of himself. Lives on junk food. Contacts a deadly virus due to his own stupidity. Now we have to pay for his medical care. I’m sure all of you who are against M4A are equally outraged.

Trump was screwing with Joe over 'wearing the biggest mask he'd never seen' at the debate.

rolandomota

Veteran
A lot people are alive because of lockdown now wear a mask it's the same fight over and over you can't come back from being dead covid Trump virus it's the Trump virus I said it way before trumpanzee got it and I will keep saying it not china virus it's the trump virus keep having large crowds but install some bleach foggers just mix it with ammonia that gas will kill the virus

Now see what happens when you wear a mask in your jacket pocket
I bet he still won't wear a mask he's that crazy and stubborn

mowood3479

Veteran
he does not investigate, he notifies folks that they "may" have been exposed to a disease that could kill/injure them/anyone they come into contact with. i don't believe you are stupid enough to equate that with being a federal cop, you are just unable to otherwise justify your attitude toward Arid. and it is "you're"... yeah, i DO disagree...:dance013: tell me...when you get sick, do you not avail yourself of medical care? or do you just watch film clips of chumps inspirational speeches until you heal/die?:laughing:

I don’t go the doctor
I get antibiotics when I do rarely need them from the black market.
If I get some fatal disease then I’ll die. Without some health care worker pretending they’re gonna save me from death whilst draining my bank account of every last cent and then siezing my property to pay the debt

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I don’t go the doctor
If I get some fatal disease then I’ll die. Without some health care worker pretending they’re gonna save me from death whilst draining my bank account of every last cent and then siezing my property to pay the debt

Properly run socialized health care would fix that.

mowood3479

Veteran
A lot people are alive because of lockdown now wear a mask it's the same fight over and over you can't come back from being dead covid Trump virus it's the Trump virus I said it way before trumpanzee got it and I will keep saying it not china virus it's the trump virus keep having large crowds but install some bleach foggers just mix it with ammonia that gas will kill the virus

Now see what happens when you wear a mask in your jacket pocket
I bet he still won't wear a mask he's that crazy and stubborn

Can you quantify how many people are alive today that wouldn’t be had we not locked down?

Or r u in the if it saves one life Crowd?

mowood3479

Veteran
How do you propose we come up with that math equation?

there are a lot of variables involved so it would be more of a ballpark than anything. But I think looking at covid death rate per capita is a good indicator
As of sept 4th Sweden had 577 deaths per million in population (no lockdowns no mask mandates)
The USA currently at 578 deaths per million.
With every passing day Sweden’s response looks better.
What if the lockdown did nothing but harm the people without enough resources to take a year off?

Food for thought anyway

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I don’t go the doctor

so, if you develop a cancer that could be excised/save your life, you're not going to let a surgeon perform the operation because he is a "health care worker" ? your posts are the only place i have ever seen those words used as a perjorative... okie-dokie...:dance013: