What's new

Liberation

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Just realized the selection of plants you are running :booked: Very nice :smokey: Those babies look great. Can't wait for the dialed in action :biggrin:
Hope ya not too :freezing: bro.

Peace.

Che

Veteran
I think you've got it right on the SLS, man... mine are so thick there's no break in the canopy. Love 'em!

Cheers man, yeah your babes look great :D Mine will catch up... sooner or later!

Looking tight bro, see ya on the week end.

Thanks Black Ra1n brother I'm aiming to please.. looking forward to the party! :D

yup looks great bro, Loving the small purp one

See ya tomorrow

'Preciate it Dr.Dog! Can't wait to get there dude, I hope you don't already have the "Ed Rosenthal BIG BUDS 2010" mini calendar! :D

Just realized the selection of plants you are running :booked: Very nice :smokey: Those babies look great. Can't wait for the dialed in action :biggrin:
Hope ya not too :freezing: bro.

Peace.

Two words, fucking thinsulate. ;) It's cold but we deal with it.. thanks for the kind words man my garden is what it is, a jumbled mess but I love it :dance013: Next round wil be much bigger, the vegging plants are as big as the ones in flower now..

This is what I'm doing tonight kids: Making some more black out butter. My last batch had me cutting the brownies in half, the potency was very good. Lightweights were having trouble with them in any amount. As happy as I was with the result, I'm gonna try to make the next batches stronger!

So here's what I'm using tonight...
My trim bucket had a grocery store bag lining it, and was overstuffed with sugary goodness from everything I grow.
picture.php

I should have taken a pic when it was full, but you get the idea of the size.

I took my chili pot and filled it with water and 2lbs of butter. Melted butter, added all the trim.
picture.php

Lookin good.. but while rummaging around I found a few bottoms of bags of old bud that I was never gonna smoke.. so in it went, about an ounce maybe

Stir well and simmer a couple hours..

stir stir stir

And in a little bit I will be straining and rinsing it. Gonna be a nice chunk of green goodness tomorrow and I can rock another batch of brownies for the weekend... :whistling:

Thanks for reading, and be safe everyone!
-Che

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice update maing,either ur skills w the cam are tightening up or you got a new bad ass cam cause them are some real noce shots you got there yo.
keep it up pimpin.
peace-T-

Che

Veteran
nice update maing,either ur skills w the cam are tightening up or you got a new bad ass cam cause them are some real noce shots you got there yo.
keep it up pimpin.
peace-T-

Word homie I wish you was comin tomorrow. Thanks for the compliments man I try to take good ones, it's the beauty of digital photography i dont have to show you guys the hundreds of bad ones :D Same cam still cause I'm cheap, and it still works :biggrin: So nice to hear that I'm improving!

that butter and brownies are gunna rock your world ... good stuff bro.

peace,
sg

Thanks osgo! I took some pics of the butter, it's still cooling and separating.. see below! Can't wait to try it..

Man, that butter's gonna be insane.

I believe so! :abduct:

Here's the product, the different bowls are different stages.. similar end product though. Small bowl, is first run, no squeeze.. medium bowl is second, with squeeze. Third and largest bowl is re-cooked, with more water, and squeezed hard. I hope I got most of the butter out this time..

picture.php

I took a few close up /macro pics of the surface.. yum!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tomorrow I bake! I might make some cornbread while I'm at it.. cant eat brownies all the time!

:smokeit:

-Che

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Nice bro

BR brought some butter down too, was thinking of some cookies tonight to be baked

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
wow man thats gonna be some heavy duty butter......

and nice up date too.......

enjoy tokin it up with the guys this weekend...:smokeit:

Che

Veteran
After collecting the butter from the 3 large containers I reheated it briefly in a smaller soup pot and only a few cups of water. This re-clarifies the butter, and allows me to cool it in an easy to use disc.

It went outside to cool, then into the fridge to harden. After removing it from the pot and rinsing here is the final product:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I've got another batch of brownies in the oven now, I can hardly wait to test them! :smokey:

-Che

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
killer bro i just made some butter this week also. i have 3/4 lb left and gonna make sugar cookies with it and frost tops.... need i say more. enjoy your brownies and corn bread. i just swipe it on toast n shit like that

Che

Veteran
Hahaha You put it on toast that's awesome Sir Smoke A Lot!! I've read of people mixing it into hot chocolate or warm chocolate milk too.. easy way to use it!
One brownie from that batch wrecked DrDog tonight - He ate it around 9 and was asleep by 12:40.. dude was lit up from the tits up - He sure was happy for his birthday! Good times for sure, chillin with the whole crew ;)

I gave BR one too but he's saving it for later... I hope you like it bro!

Grabbed a few packs of OGA and Karma gear tonight, also picked up a package that was waiting for me with Hempluvrs Trainwreck and SSSDH, as well as my Reservoir Chemdog DD/Chemdog!! I'm a very happy camper tonight :canabis:

Che

Veteran
Karma's Jack and Mirre

also, i think i have the entire OGA collection now:
1 more 10pack of Zombie Virus ( i only have mothers)
Pow Tang
Joe Rogan Beta1
TKO
Raptor

Also Hempluvr's last couple Serious BG seeds.. respect brother thanks I'm so happy :D

Strainbrain

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs
Veteran
Nice... you're gonna love the Mirre, guaranteed. More OGA gear sounds good too, I've never seen any on here that didn't look amazing. Gotta scare me up some... :)

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Nice selection of seeds bro, scoping out the Zombie Virus for myself later this month, hopefully. Sounds like it was all fun and games at the party. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
DrDog tonight - He ate it around 9 and was asleep by 12:40.. dude was lit up from the tits up - He sure was happy for his birthday! Good times for sure, chillin with the whole crew ;)

I gave BR one too but he's saving it for later... I hope you like it bro!

I already talked about that with him, I told him to be careful with it LOL, he said he was going to look at it tomorrow

and yes it is true I was lit up, man there was a point I could not stop laughing and I could not breathe...Good times

Thanks for coming down bro...and that brownie was nuts man, nuts

Che

Veteran
That canna fudge sounds awesome ES I gotta try it next :D

So I went to water my seedlings today and I have some bad news, my dog ate a few of them.. we'll see if any of them recover but it doesnt look good. She has expensive tastes..

The untouched plants look great though, they are taking right off. I'll get a photo later on..

Strainbrain

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs
Veteran
If it's not one thing it's another, huh Che? Free will's a bitch. :smoke:

My dog'll do the same, I've had to make sure everything in the grow is dog proof. He ate a mom once, and a couple weeks back I caught him with his head in my CFL box, grazing on C99 leaves. That one was 3 days from chop, I'm glad he didn't eat the buds! I called him over to me for some scolding and his whole snoot reeked of C99... couldn't even punish him 'cause I was laughing so hard.

Latest posts

Latest posts