What's new

Liberation

Che

Veteran
Yes normally she wouldn't have been able to get at them but these are out in the open under some T5's.. I ran out of veg space!

I gave my pup a scolding too but she already knew before I said anything.. I laughed when i read about your pups resinated nose lol I can just imagine..

Che

Veteran
Thanks man let me know how you like that brownie when you get around to eatin it.. :) I have a freezer full of those..
It was a great time I really enjoy our little meetings! I hope to make it for the expo this year, it looks like it's going to be incredible!
All the best
-Che

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just found this thread. I dunno what the hell is wrong with me. I'm in Che, looking awesome in here!!

I'm going to read the whole thread later on tonight.

:lurk:

Che

Veteran
Trimmed a few plants, made room for more. Today marks day 1 for these 12 C99 clones. Vegged under T5 to over 2', flowering in 3 gallon soil.

picture.php

:biggrin:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Nice been thinking about acquiring some C99, while I'm waiting for mine I'll watch yours go bonkers bro.
WhoaMan.gif

Che

Veteran
C99 is great stuff, you should run it for sure. Finishes quick, great flavor and high, and great bag appeal! I just wish i could veg them even bigger..

Che

Veteran
Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day!

I've snapped a few photos of the ladies in my life.. nothing too crazy today but there are flower room shots, a FLO macro, and some decent Sour Puss #6 snaps.
Lets start with the Sour Puss..
The structure and yield on this plant is unreal, it's almost impossible to fuck this up:
picture.php

Left side:
picture.php

Right Side:
picture.php

Some macro action
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Over the next couple weeks it just swells up like crazy and stinks to high hell.. I love it!

And I've got a few pics to show the "canopy" in my flowering chamber..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And a macro of one of the FLO in there..
picture.php

That's it for tonight, I'm gonna romance my bong and relax with some boob tube.. it's a hard life I tells ya ;)

Well until next time, thanks for reading, and be safe!
-Che

Che

Veteran
Just another update

Just another update

I was in the garden tonight and cleaned up my C99's.. no popcorn this round just top buds! :D Took some pics for your viewing pleasure
Below:

Above:

Here's the overall view left and right

Got a bunch of FLO macros these are at 7 weeks tonight

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Took a few of one of my Sweet Pink Grapefruit. I think this one will have a decent yield..
picture.php

picture.php

That's it for tonight, thanks for reading, and be safe!
-Che

Che

Veteran
Liking that grapefruit man.

Cheers man I love that stuff and it always makes nice buds :) Thanks for stopping in brother Ra1n! Did you eat your chocolatey weed brownie of doom yet? :bump:

W0rd! I'm digging how that one is working out!

A quick update for you guys tonight. I'll spare you 100 over exposed flo macros tonight, but I did take 2 pics I want to share.

I spent a couple hours at "lights on" time taking the plants out of the room, disconnecting 2 of the 3 400W hps ballasts, rewiring a cool tube with a 1000w HPS and changing the Can50 while I was in there. I also tied up all loose cords to keep them off the ground.

picture.php

You can see the tip of the CMH bulb at the top left of the photo, 1K HPS horizontal in the cool tube, and the new can50 top right.

I used a batwing reflector and a CMH bulb to achieve a total of 1400W Mixed spectrum HID - a 200w upgrade and a shift from a predominately CMH environment to a mostly HPS one. I would like to have 2 or 3 CMH 400's in there with the 1K but I'm limited by 15A breaker for the moment. I have the equipment, just need to wire for it... I hope at least this will help me get some fatter buds.. I'm sure the air cooled 1K won't hurt.

Strangely enough, my temps are lower now that there is less ducting for the fan to push through, I'm cool with that!!

Anyways I mentioned a second photo, this one is for you guys it's a side by side of two beautiful OGA plants of course Sour Puss and Zombie Virus!
picture.php

Zombie Virus left, Sour Puss right, C99 in the back

They're gonna fill right out with the extra light in there..
Well I'm smoking a nice stanky batch of SourP and it's time to play some video games and relax. Thanks for reading everyone, and be safe!!
-Che

generalgrievous

collector of lightsabers.. and fine cannabis genet
ICMag Donor
your flower room is lookin' great...... i love the look of that pinkish sour puss...... :bigeye:
... sweet macros...

gotta get me some OGA gear.....

finally figured out how to properly post pics and started my first grow journal... sure would like it if you checked it out.....

what do you think of the CMH... does it require a magnetic ballast...?

Che

Veteran
Hey general thanks for stopping in man! I'll check your thread out for sure man :)
CMH requires a mag HPS ballast and it's basically an enhanced spectrum MH.. they are good lights but I am going to try using more HPS in flower. I would like to reserve CMH use for veg and supplemental flowering at this point.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
chE
Howzit brother..?? It has been a lil while since i been by.. Your gurls are looking very nice and love the flavors... Ill be back sooner than later peace and puffs...

sackO

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Nice upgrade bro, the girls should love the extra light, how's the smell in the room bro?? must be the fruity dankness from hell, some many killer genetics in one area, drooool.
Peace Che.

Che

Veteran
chE
Howzit brother..?? It has been a lil while since i been by.. Your gurls are looking very nice and love the flavors... Ill be back sooner than later peace and puffs...

sackO

Cheers sackO! I'm hoping for a lb or two of c99, think I'll get there? :tiphat:

Nice upgrade bro, the girls should love the extra light, how's the smell in the room bro?? must be the fruity dankness from hell, some many killer genetics in one area, drooool.
Peace Che.

The tent is fruity stanky goodness. When I open the tent it smacks you in the face something fierce. Better to switch the C50 now before it starts failing.. I'll probably use the old one for a recirc filter because it still has some service life left. Thanks for coming by homie!

space is looking tight bro Che

How goes the future plans?

Thanks Dr Dog it's always evolving.. I wanted to run more lights but I'm limited by the breaker. I need to borrow a pickup truck to get lumber, etc if I'm gonna build the bigger tent, it's just a matter of resources.. which I'm working on. I am still considering using the spare bedroom but it's such a tight space and I have a huge basement.. might just tear down the tent and build a new one 2x as big down there - problem solved! ;)