What's new

Liberation

Che

Veteran
looking great in there che I like the room shot................:santa1:

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to vince514 again." Thanks dude :D I'm always droolin when I stop by your brave new world thread, glad you're enjoying this one! Won't be much longer before I can cut some clones off your gear... :gift:

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
picture.php

yep, jealousy! very nice and clean, hombre!

ArcticBlast

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Can you believe that I run 3 400w ballasts of an Intermatic digital timer/power bar? I'm afraid to add any more lights until I get some wiring done, going to put up a power board eventually. It actually works really well for what it is (like $5-10 at Home De Pot)

I run a butched version of that lol... I have a dial timer with a power bar plugged into it... it only runs my veg cfl's so not much wattage.

Great show bro.

Che

Veteran
Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays!

Hello everyone! Just popping through to show some love for my faithful readers and friends here at IC

It's been a few days since last time we looked at the Flowering Chamber, so I figured I'd give an update. Stretch is really coming along!! 11 days since the last update, and look at how full it is now

December 13th
picture.php

Flowering Chamber December 13 2009

December 24
picture.php

Flowering Chamber December 24 2009

I adjusted a few for canopy in the interim, but all in all it's working out ok so far!

Some more from tonight...
picture.php

From above.. semi obstructed view :tongue:
picture.php

From left looking across to right
picture.php

The Zombie Virus is really taking off.. here are some pics I posted in the OGA threads not too long ago..

picture.php

O.G.A. Zombie Virus #2 at 38 Days

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hope you enjoy the pics! I apologize there aren't more, but I'll be back after the holidays with plenty of updates!! Just gotta keep up with the watering until then, but I plan to focus on the gardening this winter!

Take care everyone, be safe, and if you can, please share the wealth with those less fortunate this holiday, it's just good karma.
:thanks:

A friend named "Che"

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Very nice bro killer zombies lovely colours through out the room. Inspiring stuff.

Happy Gardening Bro.
Peace.

Che

Veteran
Hello everyone, I'm thinking it's time for a small update..
Over the holidays I had an issue with some shelves being knocked over, and my seedlings took a tumble. Most of them survived, but they're a bit jumbled now.. it will be fun sorting them out.

I've flipped a bunch of FLO at the beginning of the month, and things are progressing slowly but steadily. Cramming the plants in there so tight has proven to be a pain in the ass to work around. I'm going to try to reduce my numbers and focus on larger plants.

I still haven't decided what to do for my next flowering area.. I want it to be cheap, easy, and relatively low maintenance. Still working out details but it'll likely be 5 Gal hempy buckets. Seems like a good way to grow a few trees..

I added a nice T5 4 light fixture to my veg area to help move veg along, and snapped a couple pic of the flower side. Nothing special but it does give a glimpse of what I got going..

picture.php

picture.php

And I took a couple macros of some OGA gear I'm running

Here's some Zombie Virus #5
picture.php

And the lovely Sour Puss #6
picture.php

picture.php

We've got CMH and MMH plants ready to be sexed and flowered out next, expect an update on those very soon..

Until next time, thanks for reading and be safe!!
-Che

hazy

Veteran
I bet that t5 for veg is nice.
Sure is think with lots of green in there. That trich covered zombie virus looks like it'd stone you good. When I use hempys, I use coco/perlite all the way through. Works great.

Che

Veteran
sick update man:dance013:
Thanks man.. gonna be good times this year. Your mmh and cmh plants are huge they're gonna blow the fuck up once i flip them :D

A+ work man, lookin good ...

:yes:

sg

Thanks secretgarden! Appreciate it man

Beautiful plants bro, just beautiful.

Peace.

Boom you're too kind my friend :D If I ever get it dialed in, look out!

Those ladies look very frostie!! Keep up the awsome work!
Peace

That pheno of ZV is ridiculous, just ridiculous. The Sour Puss is like amphetamine. They are pretty much polar opposites, which is fanatstic because I need to kick myself in the pants sometimes, I'm a lazy stoner...

Looking excellent Che. That room is rocking like a whore house on a dock my friend.

LOL! I cracked up when i read that ES, thanks man! Good to see you, how have things been? I'm going to be making new beans real soon, keep in touch :D

I bet that t5 for veg is nice.
Sure is think with lots of green in there. That trich covered zombie virus looks like it'd stone you good. When I use hempys, I use coco/perlite all the way through. Works great.

Hazy thanks man :D That ZV is a real kick in the face!!
Thanks for the tip on the hempys. I couldn't get much coco when i went to the hydro shop but they're ordering a few more bags in for me. I got another bigass sack o perlite so I'm almost there.. gonna drill up my HD buckets and get it going. I'm hoping this will improve my yield...

:lurk:
:friends:

peace-T-

Thanks for shining on my thread Tonatiuh, the plants appreciate it (and I do too!) Cheers homie I wish you would be there this weekend

awesome bro, those buds look great

Thanks Doc I'm glad to show 'em, your strains have caused quite a stir around my parts.. I always have to hide my ZV cause everyone wants it.. and the Sour Puss never lasts..

I'll try to get a few more hi res images over the course of the week.. I lost my old hard drive so I don't have hi res of the older images anymore. Anything from this year I have locally and will share with you this weekend
:)

thanks for coming by everyone!

Che

Veteran
I hope you F.U.C.K.E.R.S. are watching..

I hope you F.U.C.K.E.R.S. are watching..

I'm gonna drop a photo update.. just pics for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy..

D.J. Shorts Flo @ 35 Days
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here's something for the BSGA.. a clone of the bag seed Sweet Pink Grapefruit I used for the BSGA logo.. this one should yield well, check out the stalk
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I climbed up into the back of the tent to get a couple shots from there.. here I am cornered by a couple C99's at waist height

picture.php

Snapped this shot towards the FLO ladies while i was back there.. there's some SWT#3 in there, some chunky cheese, other things.. flos are top and left
picture.php

Got some C99 macro too

picture.php

Outside the tent we have babies bouncing back
picture.php

I think these are the SLS
picture.php

And I grabbed a shot of the C99's I'm veggin under the T5 fixture. They're a little crispy on some leaves from getting close to the single bulb T5's in the shelves but happy and taking off nicely
picture.php

Ignore the dead looking stuff behind it ok? :hide:

Thanks for reading, and be safe!

-Che

Strainbrain

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs
Veteran
I think you've got it right on the SLS, man... mine are so thick there's no break in the canopy. Love 'em!

Latest posts

Latest posts