What's new

Liberation

I

idoreallytry

another nice set of shots and yes late flower is such a nice time,,,peace

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
cHe
Howzit..?? I knew i smelled some updates... ya cant sneak one in on me sir... muahahaaa... Great looking love the mutant alien crinkle plant... Sending ya good vibeage... peace.

sack

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
whats going on brother..? lots going on around here...that zombie virus is frosty like crazy:yoinks:..lookin good........the c99 looks good..hopefully i end up with a fem after all i'm sure it would be good smoke..

Che

Veteran
very nice

Thanks Disco, I aim to please!

another nice set of shots and yes late flower is such a nice time,,,peace

Cheers Ido, I hope you enjoy the next set as much as the last..

cHe
Howzit..?? I knew i smelled some updates... ya cant sneak one in on me sir... muahahaaa... Great looking love the mutant alien crinkle plant... Sending ya good vibeage... peace.

sack

You sly dog sack, I can't get one by you! That funky seedling was a boy so it's been culled, but at least I know that batch of seeds is viable! Building up my reserves for next year...

whats going on brother..? lots going on around here...that zombie virus is frosty like crazy:yoinks:..lookin good........the c99 looks good..hopefully i end up with a fem after all i'm sure it would be good smoke..

Good to have you around Vince! I'm just as excited as you are about those SPGxC99 you're growing, I also have a batch of C99 F6 which I am germ testing off the same male father. Hopefully these ones are better..
SPGxNL's are doing good, showing sex at about 7-10 days into flower.. vigor is very strong, these are going to be big girls!
Got some of your CMH and MMH soaking, they'll be making an appearance around here soon! Stoked about that homie, thanks again!! :canabis:

That's some damn frosty buds.
ZV and C99. Mmm, mmm, mmm.

You said it Hazy! Good meds to be enjoyed by all!! I'll be in touch with you as soon as I have germ test results man! Your patience will pay off..

Very nice, Che... your C99 looks hot.

-s

I agree! I am absolutely in love with that C99.. I am starting a clone off of plant #2 tonight, I vegged and LST'd this one a bit longer to improve yield. Hoping it's as good (or better) as the first one!! :D

Ok so I had typed out a huge reply to this thread earlier, and accidentally closed the window (don't you hate it when that happens??). So here is the readers digest version (I won't skimp on pics).

Harvested several plants, none very big or special. Just something to smoke while I watch the grass grow.. 1 Flo, 1 Chunky Cheese, a sample of 11 week Sour Puss, and the IF1 bagseed plant.

Also harvested a few seeds this week, got Chunky Cheese F2's, C99 F6, Sour Puss x C99, & C99#1 x Sour Puss.

Picked up seeds from OGA hq:
OGA Sour Puss BX1
OGA M-40
Cores Pollen Chunk
Karma Happy Brother BX1

Picked up the following from HD
DJ's Grape Krush
DJ's True Blue
TGA Jack The Ripper

And I got the aforementioned from Vince
CMH (GHS Church x [Deep Chunk x Kali Chunk])
MMH (M39 x [Deep Chunk x Kali Chunk])

I've got so many excellent seeds to play with!! Now if only I had a large, unpopulated and remote area to plant them in... :noway: Next year is going to be fun..

Onto the photos. I've got a few for you..
Zombie Virus

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sour Puss

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Chunky Cheese

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I also have a few more clones in the tent now, sPGxNL #1, #2, and #4, as well as a couple off of Sour Puss #6 which are taking off quickly.
Photo missing.

Just won a couple more BOG auctions! Scored Sour Lifesaver and Bogbubble.. :yoinks:
Well, until next time, I'm gonna relax with my single perc and smoke myself to sleep.. thanks for reading, and be safe!!
-Che

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
yup great shots brother

Looking forward to seeing what you can do with the Pollen Chuck

hazy

Veteran
Che, that Chunky Cheese is mighty frosty looking. How do you like the buzz? I'm thinking what's not to like.

Che

Veteran
Great seed list bro, plants look stellar.

Thanks man! I'm going to start those M-40's and SPBX1 as soon as I get my clones potted up.. car trouble has prevented me from getting supplies but we're getting there!I'm gonna flower out most of my old mothers to make room for new genes, just need to pick up promix n grow bags..

yup great shots brother

Looking forward to seeing what you can do with the Pollen Chuck

Yeah, I'm excited about that one too! Thanks again for hookin it up!
I'm not the quickest grower on IC but I'm improving!

damm your gonna busy for the next little while....nice colours on that SP..
The sour puss really colors out nicely! I can't wait to smoke that one, just chopped it last night. Really beautiful crystalline buds.. looking forward to it!! I enjoy the time I spend gardening, it's a very relaxing past time, especially now that I've moved and the new gardens ceiling is much, much higher - so I can stand up straight! My back really appreciates this!! :joint:

Great photos!!!!

Thanks Weedhound!! :party: I'm having a blast taking them!!

Che, that Chunky Cheese is mighty frosty looking. How do you like the buzz? I'm thinking what's not to like.

Hey Hazy, I am enjoying the Chunky Cheese, I let it go to 9 weeks and it's pretty decent. I have a very high tolerance, so it gets me "moderately" stoned. Zombie Virus is stronger by a fair margin.

My close friends who've tested it swear it's deadly, but I guess this really will depend on your tolerance levels. I'd give it a 6.5-7 in potency.
Buzz is quick to set in, a warm happy indica stone. Lasts about an hour, I'd say.
The smell is whats special about the Chunky Cheese, it really stinks. A sweet, musky stank that permeates the whole house. When it was in the flower tent I didn't notice it as much, but once I chopped it and took it out of the tent.. wow. You couldn't walk into my place without being slapped in the face by it's potent funky aroma. I made F2'swith one of the females :)

I'm heading downstairs now to check on the garden, I'll snag a few shots for y'all and get them up here later tonight. Got some of Vince's seedlings taking off under a T5.. but sadly my C99 F5's don't seem viable. I'm going to continue working on that, it's too nice of a strain to lose..
Once I get the momma's repotted they'll get a nice trimming and thrown into 3gal bags, vegged a tiny bit to root, then flowered out. I'm going to keep a few clones of the best ones to train new smaller bonzai moms.. the rest can get one final huzzah before being retired.
I'll be back in a couple hours, but until then thanks for reading, and be safe!!
-Che

Che

Veteran
And the pictures..

And the pictures..

Welcome back faithful readers!

I got busy choppin transplantin movin stuff around trimmin n what not.. then took a break with some Zombie Virus #2. This plant is fruitier than the last ones, and stronger too. Heart racing indica punch high, builds up for a while and now I am trying to put together a cohesive post.. with much difficulty. Good thing did the written part earlier! Onto the photography..

I've got a few of Vince's seedlings ready for duty: 5/10 germ for the CMH (likely my fault)
picture.php

Vince's Gear - CMH and MMH Seedlings

I always lose a few, but managed to keep 9/10 alive for the MMH so far..

picture.php

Vince's Gear - MMH Seedlings

Into the flower area, I have quite a few happy Sweet Pink Grapefruit x Northern Lights ladies.. they were vigorous in veg and they are exploding in flower!!

picture.php

Sweet Pink Grapefruit x Northern Lights

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And a snapped a few shots of this Sativa leaning Sour Puss. Yield is going to be nice, guessing over an Oz on a barely vegged clone.. I've taken it to exactly 13 weeks, and in the spirit of hallowe'en I cut it tonight. It's more than ready, wouldn't you say??
picture.php

Sour Puss @ 13 Weeks!

picture.php

Sour Puss @ 13 Weeks!
:woohoo:

And here is tonight's medication, Zombie Virus #2 dried a few days and trimmed tonight:
picture.php

Zombie Virus #2

picture.php

Zombie Virus #2

picture.php

Zombie Virus #2

Well, until next time I'm going to finish this nuglet and catch a few z's..
Thanks for reading, and be safe!!
-Che

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Looking great Che

Glad to hear you are digging the virus

Your Sour Puss looks great

Che

Veteran
Looking great Che

Glad to hear you are digging the virus

Your Sour Puss looks great

Thanks Brother man :D Zombie Virus is already becoming legendary in my social circle, don't be surprised if someone from my neck of the woods places an order. I burned 2 jays with a local grower tonight, and he actually pulled a whitey and vomited. I was shocked.. the poor guy didn't know what hit him. You know it's good when it can make a sober man toss his cookies..

tremendous display! what a variety, big up!

Thank you, this is just the beginning. I am getting into the swing here and have lots of new things coming up soon. Thanks for reading, and the kind words!

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
he actually pulled a whitey and vomited. I was shocked..

Ok, Dog's friend blew chunks and my girlbud contemplated. That's a 2.5 on the puke-o-meter. Should it be a category in the smoke report? I know what it feels like, happened to me when I was 12. Feels like yer face is melting.:biglaugh:

Sleepy

Veteran
wow...serious growings on here!!

man, some of 'em look like they are coated in frost!

damn fine show, che!!

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
alright then che,way to stay busy homie....nugz look frosty like crazy
sorry i been sleepin on ur thread bro,just seen it pop up in my scribes lately.
peace-T-