What's new

Liberation

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
che,sheet is fillin up fast homie.h=gotta love a nice full veg with so many flavors to chose from.
always lurkin holmz.peace-T-

Che

Veteran
I'll pop my Sour Saver if you pop yours... :D

-s

It's up near the top of the list for sure. I really wanted some SB but SL will have to do... ;)

che,sheet is fillin up fast homie.h=gotta love a nice full veg with so many flavors to chose from.
always lurkin holmz.peace-T-

Variety is the spice of life! I'm thinking maybe I need to just build/buy a better growroom/tent already.. that way I can just grow all of them all at once.:laughing:

Off the top of my head here are some of the seeds I have or will be getting
soon (my safehouse mailing times suck)

OGA:
Sour Puss BX1
M-40

Bog:
BMR
Sour LS
Bog Bubble
Bogglegum

DJ Short:
GrapeKrush
True Blue

Core:
Pollen Chuck

TGA:
Jack the Ripper

Cannacopia:
Lapis Mountain Indica

Guerrilla Greens:
Mighty Freeze
MDxC99xGG
Congo x GG
Guerrilla Green #2
DAB mix

Maximum Seeds:
KC36

Vince514:
CMH
MMH

REv
C99

Zierhanfsamen Collection Seeds - Owls Seeds
Owl's Skunk

unknown:
CITxLS

Plus another ounce or so of various seeds I made this year, or collected in the past. Lots to choose from. I am planning to use many of them outdoors next year, we're hoping to start working a nice new plot this year.. smaller scale, less problems and hopefully better security this time....

Hope for the best! After looking at that list I'm thinking I need to stick to the strongest ones for the winter. I wonder which of those seeds is going to produce the most potent female(s)? Che needs strong meds..

:joint:

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
wow thats alot of stuff to work with man your gonna have your hands full......

all the best to ya che..

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
glad i got all caught up!
new strains sound nice
one mentioned is JTR i been wanting to try some smoke after reading things lol

Che

Veteran
wow thats alot of stuff to work with man your gonna have your hands full......

all the best to ya che..

Cheers homie, I'm doing my best! Cooler weather means che is thinking about bustin' out his 1K hps soon...:sasmokin:

glad i got all caught up!
new strains sound nice
one mentioned is JTR i been wanting to try some smoke after reading things lol
So many beans, so little space. A few people have recommended the JTR, Tona is one of them and if it gets him high, it oughta work on me... I also want to get into the Sour Life Saver and Happy Brother asap..

I need to build another room. :1help: Got the space, but I need to scrape together the cash to make it work. was gonna do it by now but I've had to spend a fortune keeping my lemon mobile on the road. I'll get it done soon, dont really have a choice because I've already got more rooted/vegging clones than I know what to do with!! :laughing:

Well enough of that, haha lets get to the meat of it then:
I snapped a few photos for you guys this morning before the lights went out. Camera ran outta batteries but I managed to get a few..
I wanted to give a close up of what the Red Rhino #6 looks like at this point. Flowering started in late july for the one pictured, and first week of august for the one in the back ground.
I've already harvested about 90g's (bone dry weight) just taking lower branches off the two pictured here, and a whole third plant. These girls were flowered from small clones, and never stopped growing. Even now, you can see foxtailing and fresh pistils forming and clear trich heads in the macros. All the fan leaves are long since dead... Final product is a golden yellow and deep red with purple hues.

picture.php

Red Rhino #6

picture.php

Red Rhino #6

picture.php

Red Rhino #6

picture.php

Red Rhino #6

After the session with the sativa lady I only managed a few other snaps, here's C99#2
picture.php

Rev's Cinderella 99 #2

picture.php

Rev's Cinderella 99 #2

And 1 close up of one of my SPGxNL's at around 6.5weeks..

picture.php

SPG x NL

That's it for this morning, but I hope you enjoyed the updates! I am going to get back into this Sour Puss #4, it's got a bit more strawberry to it.. and a nice punchy kick! :D
Until next time, thanks for reading - and be safe!
-Che

B

Brazilianfire

Hola Che! Wow, thats alot of plants.. cuantas plantas aqui? alot I bet! Best of luck to you hermano!

Che

Veteran
Hola Che! Wow, thats alot of plants.. cuantas plantas aqui? alot I bet! Best of luck to you hermano!

There's a lot of plants in there.. how many I am not sure. Always potting up new clones and culling others... I try to keep it under the "Big Boy" numbers though.. just being safe! Thank you for checking in!

Yesterday I took all the plants out of my veg room, installed a few shelves, and some 48" T5 sunmasters. I also removed the 400W MH ballast and bulb, too hot, and I am tired of hitting my head on the bare bulb...

Here are a few shots I snapped. I have to buy a few more things - it's not complete yet but this is what it looks like this morning:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

A lot more space to work with, can fit a lot more small square pots in my veg area and adjust lighting height per shelf now as well :D
I'm off for supplies but this is just a little teaser...
I'll be back tonight with more shots as it progresses and some flower chamber shots!
-Che

vince514

Veteran
well brother organization is key glad to see thats you cleaned it up so well...
now you'll have some space to move around.......
i know your pain with the burns man , i once burned my shoulder on one of the 1000w ...not a fun experence...
but on a side note everything looks nice and green.the taller plants look a bit hungry though ..imho.......oh btw you still have that SPG mom around????....im curious

Che

Veteran
well brother organization is key glad to see thats you cleaned it up so well...
now you'll have some space to move around.......
i know your pain with the burns man , i once burned my shoulder on one of the 1000w ...not a fun experence...
but on a side note everything looks nice and green .....oh btw you still have that SPG mom around????....im curious

Hahha thanks man I'm not good at organization but if I take my time I can make it work :) This is going to make it a lot easier.
I am flowering out my large "mom" SPG plant but kept a few cuts off her.Some of them are already big enough to be trained for new bonsai moms. I am trying to phase out all my 4 ft mothers, they're too much trouble... :)

I am looking forward to photographing the plants tonight. We're at just over 7 weeks on a lot of them and it's quite smelly in the flowering chamber. I bet your plants are looking good Vince - I wish I could smell your HPxSP!

ninja edit to reply to yours.. yes they are hungry.. and root bound.. they are getting potted and flowering out shortly

vince514

Veteran
lol man the clean up's gonna make your life easy ....im gonna put some pics tonight its day 41 today and one of the spXhp's looks like it might finish earler than the other i'm thinking that the one with more rounder buds might be hp dom she smelly slightly earthy with peppery overtones and sweet skunky undertones ..sorry man i'm good with describing smells i guess im over imaginative..:bashhead: lol but the other spxhp smells insanely skunky slightly fuelish and is gonna have to run probably a full 70 days i think.....
but dude seriously the spgXnl man it smells so good ...ahhh man ill up date tonight around 8 when the lights come on.....you gotta see em dude....

Che

Veteran
Just checked out Vince's update a little while ago, I can see the SP in that longer flowering example! Everything in there is looking tip top.. gotta spread it around before I can rep ya again tho V

Ok so I got some shots for you, my faithful readers!
I'm anxiously awaiting harvest, can't wait to get the next round in there.

Here is what i see as I enter the tent..
picture.php

The Foxy SWT#3 momma gettin frosted..
picture.php

These ladies are looking just about ready..
picture.php

SPGxNL @ 7 weeks

picture.php

SPGxNL @ 7 weeks

picture.php

SPGxNL @ 7 weeks

picture.php

SPGxNL @ 7 weeks

I snapped a quick shot of the C99, poor angle but you can see how quickly it matures.. should only be about 6 weeks or so in?

picture.php

Rev's C99 #2

And a revealing shot of a popular lady in my stable;

O.G.A. Sour Puss #6 @ 73 Days
picture.php

Sour Puss #6

Well I've gotta get some rest, but I hope everyone enjoyed the updates today. Until next time, thanks for reading - and be safe!!
-Che

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
WOW

WOW

Holy Shit Broski, you have some amazing plants with some absolutely stunning colours in those buds, fucking killa incredible buds :yoinks:, well done bro. :respect:
Happy Gardening All.
Peace.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Looks awesome Che

Great to see the sp changing up for ya

how long you gonna let her go?

Che

Veteran
Hey Dr Dog thanks for checking in :D I'll probably chop that one at the end of the month, just waiting on a few more amber trichome heads... :canabis:

Che

Veteran
SPG X NL @ 8 Weeks and other photographic updates

SPG X NL @ 8 Weeks and other photographic updates

^^
Thanks Tona!!

Today is the 8 week mark for the SPGxNL ladies. Some of them are really showing a lot of color with the flush, I think I'll let them ride until dec 1st or so before I chop though. I snapped some shots for your viewing pleasure!

Flowering Chamber (from right)
picture.php

SPGxNL

picture.php

SPGxNL @ 8 Weeks

picture.php

SPGxNL @ 8 Weeks

picture.php

SPGxNL @ 8 Weeks

I grabbed a macro of the Red Rhino... this is going to be tasty!
picture.php

Red Rhino #6

We Got DJ Short's Flo
picture.php

FLO

And a nice macro facing upwards of the OGA SourPuss. Looking forward to this as well..
picture.php

O.G.A. Sour Puss

Well that's about it for tonight, but I hope everyone enjoyed the pics! I am just gearing up for the big flip next week, almost the entire flowering chamber will be filled up with 12"+ clones of C99, SWT#3, Zombie Virus and more. It's going to be a smashing good time!

Until next time, thanks for reading - and be safe!!

-Che (high as a mothafucka)

Sleepy

Veteran
wow, che!!

the colors look great!!!

nice work rearranging things, too!!

hope you had a good thanksgiving!!

Che

Veteran
Thanks Sleepy! We celebrated Thanksgiving a month ago, it's a crazy Cannadian tradition to do it in October. No black friday shopping either..

Rearranging things has been very helpful. After reading Black Ra1n's advice regarding the Hamilton Beach clothes dryer, I went out in search of a Giant Tiger. Managed to get one for myself for $20, brought it home lastnight and setup in the veg side. The carbon filter in there controls the odors, and now my place doesn't smell like drying herbs!

Decided to give it a whirl and trimmed a few plants lastnight, a few examples of SPGxNL @ 8 weeks, and cleaned up the last couple red rhino plants... had a nice chunk of scissor hash to smoke when I was done too! I love me some scissor hash..

I snapped a couple shotsthis afternoon, nothing special but you can see the rack in action and get an idea of how the SPGxNL turned out..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^^Some nanners on a SPGxNL #1. The only hermie mother?

This drying rack sure is cool! thanks for the tip BR!!

Well, thats it for this afternoon, but I'll be back sooner than later.
Until next time, thanks for reading - and be safe!!!

-Che

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
No prob bro, glad you found one... one hell of a steal for 20 bucks. I put mine on a timer 12/12, I found it dried a bit too fast.

Latest posts

Latest posts